forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
furio_[im]
from my nephew
Pikabutt
Not entirely obsessed with the Pokemon series itself, but my boyfriend decided to gift a Pikachu onesie a couple months ago. We're an odd couple so we've become accustomed to creating random words, including pikabutt and pikasuit. I figured Pikabutt would be the most suitable to add a little humour into my normally bland usernames.

Falbere wrote:

Oh my.
Falbere.
Fa was like, fabulous or something..
and the rest of dem letters, just knocked my keyboard randomly
^^"

That's how the most creative and best names come from, though would not suggest using the head.
miykah
Name Miykah generally means Who is like God?, is of English, Indian origin, Name Miykah is a Masculine (or Boy) name. Person with name Miykah are mainly Christian by religion. .
I am neither religious nor male.
But i liked this "challenging" name.
Claud
miykah

Hero For Fun wrote:

:D
Nuolong
changed it from last time I posted here xwx
Actually i don't remember if I ever did ;w;

This is my chinese pinyin name :3 (put into one mass, hehe)
Zafufu
My name comes from the great goddess of cookies! (Made up)
pekkanto
Railey2

TOP KEK MATE wrote:

was bored and wanted to choose something obnoxious, i think i did pretty good
can confirm
Killerbyte
from a mispell of Kilobyte and I thought it was cool xd
Meah
An uploader from Animeultima but latter on I discovered that Meow Mix is a cat food.
damn
i get good score and beatmap and i say
damn
so i change name to damn
make sense ok?
Doomsdaddy
My original name I was known by was Magazine on a certain Garry's Mod server. I was pretty well-known there. I called people my m8s and as I made an osu profile, "Magazine" wasn't available and M8gazine was born. :')
Szymek
New username Update : this my In real life name Szymon for you English is Simon
Lacrimae
it's from one of the scents mentioned in the first book of the secret series. picked it because it sounded cool
Pituophis
Its a genus of snakes found in North America and Central America.

Cute Snakes(that I don't have :( )
pituophis lineaticollis lineaticollis

p. catenifer sayi
'Kingsville Red'

'Kankakee'

p. catenifer vertebralis

p. melanoleucus melanoleucus
Supreme
My username comes from the brand supreme...
And maybe just because i am supreme in comparision to all you little peasants :)

Anyway it came from the brand and i've been using that name for years now
Sivarro
My first level 70 in WoW had the name Oravis but I turned it backwards for Sivaro and then added another r
Marisa K
Marisa Ki̶r̶i̶s̶a̶m̶e̶

My cousin made the account. He played osu for 3 hours straight, and after many fails, he than raged and said he'd never play osu again, then gave me the account.

To be honest... Marisa is bae ♥
Jlastino
A combination of my real first and last name. I want to change it -_-
Mizukashii
it should be Muzukashii because I don't play taiko but it was taken so I change the "u" to "i"
Infevo
had 2 ibanez guitars. 1 with dimarzio infinity pickups. 1 with dimarzio evolution pickups. bought in that order, loved both of them and liked the idea of the word creation.

Infevo
Ben_5917
The name came from an animated series called "Ben 10" which I fucking love at the time, so in loved so i named my self as Ben. But fast foward a few years I wanted to make an email account (I was about 10 when that happened happened) and when I'm making that name there are name suggestions and the first one was ben5917, and I got stuck to that name until early 2015. I got insapration from STAR_ (A TF2 Youtuber) and put it between "Ben" and "5917"

Thats how my username originated from
DeathHydra
From Razer Mouse DeathAdder. I just like the name because it sounds cool to me. But DeathAdder is taken so i added the z.
I love femboys
My name came from a politics joke. im so lame.
Evil_Dude
I've been using variations of Evil_Dude since I was probably about 10 years old. The reason I chose that name was because, at the time, all of my favorite characters in video games were the "evil" characters.
Outpact
Well, theres two reasons, one is that its similar to the 'Outback' or another word for Australia (generally), another is my favourite font, 'Impact' back in 2012. I read it wrong thinking it was called 'Inpact' so I thought of a unique name as 'Outpact'. Alas im using it since then.
Tbh
I wonder...
weihe123
This tag I've had since I was 5... I used to play Dragon Fable with this name. Only got up to lvl 11 before I quit though xD (Hey, I was only 5!)
It's a combo of my first and last name with 123 at the end. I was very creative :roll:
Eymi

weihe123 wrote:

This tag I've had since I was 5...
I played with Barbie when I was 5, not on the computer owo
WingSilent
Mine came from multiples changes since years ago. I guess I'll keep this one now. c:
srJarN
As lazy as i am sometimes. I just went with mashing my name and surname together, meh. Jarand<>Ram.
Even tho i've used other nicknames in the past like Red_Elite, Razae and JarN, i always come back to the original JarandRam
Blue-
My irl name is Blue, so. Blue. Pretty simple.
Rean
my username originated from Reanimate which is a name i go by on many other games. Reanimate Came into my life after i felt i reanimated my life after a failed suicide attemt. i am currently doing much better however and ReanHardt came into play from wanting to keep Reanimate in my life but also my favorite last name being ReinHardt
So theres my username for you :)
Klockster
DeletedUser_7415093
I like OG names :)
hnmk13
Mine came from my performance on games and my favourite number.It's the first letter of four words:heroic,noob,μαγκας(badass in Greek) and Kostis(my name).
Crazz
My username originated from a friend that was trying to say my name "Chris". :D
He somehow managed to screw completely up and said "Crazz" ^^
Now a few people actually call me by that username xD
I sometimes add "ify" to it, if Crazz is taken :S
Jiroski_old
Well, Jiro is my Japanese name and so I wanted that name to turn into a username.

Jiro is pretty commonly taken so I had to switch it up a little, give it some flava ~

Jiro....jiroki....jirokai...Jiroski!
freedg
Way back in elementary school (probably 6th grade) our class had an art project to make a sort of name tag to display outside the room, and I think it had to be a nickname or at least something that meant something to you. It was nearing the end of the time given to think of an idea, and I basically said whatever, and decided that I use the first thing that came to my mind that wasn't a word, which was freed (yes I know freed is a real word, I figured that a little while later). There isn't any actual meaning behind the world, just thought of a random word. The g is from the first letter of my last name.
show more