little crap from ctb...
Falbere
Oh my.
Falbere.

Fa was like, fabulous or something..

and the rest of dem letters, just knocked my keyboard randomly

^^"
Sayorie
Random name actually. I just thought that a name that contains 'th' and 'x' is cool, then something chemistry-based (-ium).

That's just my osu! name, though. My actual gaming name that I use on most of my games is [kuriihu].
mdszy
i chose mine because it's a combination of my first, middle and last names.
y6Ep-K0T
Lessee... I once had a character named Tron (no, he is not related to TRON, despite what you may think), or to be more precise, he is still my character, except renamed, redesigned and in limbo. But his first name was Tron, I created him when I was somewhere around 12-13. Then I had a username 841tron, then it became 852tron (both of these are my usernames on ROBLOX, I am no longer there and I regret most of my time there), and then I decided to change it to TheTron852 when I was 15. So yeah, pretty much like that.

I also have another username, "y6Ep-K0T", but that one is mostly for the Russian community.
Prugelknabe
Mass murderess. :>
-Eden
Obliiv - Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Eden - Assassins Creed's Peices of Eden
And they're 2 of my favourite games
Joxe94
My nick name started as a misspelling on Guitar Hero once when I was like 15 or 14 and it has stucked whit me since then.
Setsuna
Used to play GunZ1, quit, played GunZ2, playerbase grew, became a good sniper, needed a new name, Setsuna = in the spit of moment, or instantly, playerbase died off, been using the name ever since :x
Babu24
Sankarea
Aiona
A play on words, with my name being "Iona" and I added "Ai" meaning love in japanese and chinese. I think it's good.. xD
Endie-
Totally not my name or anything...
mokyu
First it was Hxa, which I initially chose because I wanted to be named Hax. But since it was taken, I just took Hxa.

Then I changed to Vestige, because I liked the meaning of the word.

And now I'm waiting for LOL to be available (21 days).
_Gaster
Would you guess? This is what you get when you read the logo of The North Face top-to-bottom first before left-to-right. :D
[ Robert ]
Names Robert, so I chose Robert. Shocking, I know. However I had to use brackets because someone else has the name "Robert" taken.
Qiyana
It came from my fist name: Dylan. and last: La. Just added a random number at the end. (Reallty want to change my name so bad!
The Gambler
"The Gambler" was originally dagambler999. That name came from my days playing Midnight Club: Los Angeles during wager matches. Despite what my name suggests, I wasn't actually that good in those days either.
-sev
Stole it from some ho
Portin
my name
furio_[im]
from my nephew
Pikabutt
Not entirely obsessed with the Pokemon series itself, but my boyfriend decided to gift a Pikachu onesie a couple months ago. We're an odd couple so we've become accustomed to creating random words, including pikabutt and pikasuit. I figured Pikabutt would be the most suitable to add a little humour into my normally bland usernames.

Falbere wrote:

Oh my.
Falbere.
Fa was like, fabulous or something..
and the rest of dem letters, just knocked my keyboard randomly
^^"

That's how the most creative and best names come from, though would not suggest using the head.
miykah
Name Miykah generally means Who is like God?, is of English, Indian origin, Name Miykah is a Masculine (or Boy) name. Person with name Miykah are mainly Christian by religion. .
I am neither religious nor male.
But i liked this "challenging" name.
Claud
miykah

Hero For Fun wrote:

:D
Nuolong
changed it from last time I posted here xwx
Actually i don't remember if I ever did ;w;

This is my chinese pinyin name :3 (put into one mass, hehe)
Zafufu
My name comes from the great goddess of cookies! (Made up)
pekkanto
Railey2

TOP KEK MATE wrote:

was bored and wanted to choose something obnoxious, i think i did pretty good
can confirm
Killerbyte
from a mispell of Kilobyte and I thought it was cool xd
Meah
An uploader from Animeultima but latter on I discovered that Meow Mix is a cat food.
damn
i get good score and beatmap and i say
damn
so i change name to damn
make sense ok?
Doomsdaddy
My original name I was known by was Magazine on a certain Garry's Mod server. I was pretty well-known there. I called people my m8s and as I made an osu profile, "Magazine" wasn't available and M8gazine was born. :')
Szymek
New username Update : this my In real life name Szymon for you English is Simon
Lacrimae
it's from one of the scents mentioned in the first book of the secret series. picked it because it sounded cool
Pituophis
Its a genus of snakes found in North America and Central America.

Cute Snakes(that I don't have :( )
pituophis lineaticollis lineaticollis

p. catenifer sayi
'Kingsville Red'

'Kankakee'

p. catenifer vertebralis

p. melanoleucus melanoleucus
Supreme
My username comes from the brand supreme...
And maybe just because i am supreme in comparision to all you little peasants :)

Anyway it came from the brand and i've been using that name for years now
Sivarro
My first level 70 in WoW had the name Oravis but I turned it backwards for Sivaro and then added another r
Marisa K
Marisa Ki̶r̶i̶s̶a̶m̶e̶

My cousin made the account. He played osu for 3 hours straight, and after many fails, he than raged and said he'd never play osu again, then gave me the account.

To be honest... Marisa is bae ♥
Jlastino
A combination of my real first and last name. I want to change it -_-
show more