forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Keitx
Keita from KissXsis and the "xD" its because Keita was alredy taken
DEXcalibur
Well... My name is Dexter, kids just called me Dex. and when i was younger, i used the username Excalibur.

BOOM! DEXcalibur

I really didn't care about my name being "cool" or whatever, i just wanted to play the game.

i also go by DragonDude or Dex.
Lovalyn
based on the anime and games
Well, thats being famous now :v
Lovalyn

DEXcalibur wrote:

Well... My name is Dexter, kids just called me Dex. and when i was younger, i used the username Excalibur.

BOOM! DEXcalibur

I really didn't care about my name being "cool" or whatever, i just wanted to play the game.

i also go by DragonDude, Hellboy, Grizzlee, or just Dex.
at first I thought it was from Soul Eater lol
DEXcalibur

boompoi wrote:

DEXcalibur wrote:

BOOM! DEXcalibur

i also go by DragonDude, Hellboy, Grizzlee, or just Dex.
at first I thought it was from Soul Eater lol

Yeah, i get that alot. lol
LeStalker
Er.
Well.
Mine originated from G+.
I was on there one day, and talking with my friend. We have a game where one of us pretends to be a stalker, and she dared me to put Stalker as my name.
But someone already had that, so like.
'LeStalker.'
:^))
PeanutBader
My name is Bader and it kind of sounds like butter and my friends came up with the name PeanutBader and I decided that I should make it my username.
Mindfang
the best character in homestuck

i mean idk who even follows it anymore but mindfang is still hot af
Ochinchi-sama
I took inspiration from the longest part of my body.
ZenoDiac
No one will ever know the full truth of my name.
Fire Hydrant
My friend's dog pees on me whenever I go to his house :/
[ Goku ]
Son Goku (Japanese: 孫 悟空 Hepburn: Son Gokū?), better known as simply Goku, is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball manga series created by Akira Toriyama. He is based on Sun Wukong, a main character in the classical Chinese novel Journey to the West. Goku is introduced in chapter #1 Bulma and Son Goku (ブルマと孫悟空 Buruma to Son Gokū?), originally published in Japan's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine on December 3, 1984,[1] as an eccentric, monkey-tailed boy who practices martial arts and possesses superhuman strength. He meets Bulma and joins her on a journey to find the wish-granting Dragon Balls.
_Indeketsu
My name is Maximiliano, but my nickname was inspirated in Tony Stark, Iron Man ._.
Myke Madeline
Myke is my real name
Yukiteru-Amano Yukiteru-Mirai nikki
sumire98
Sumire comes from my real name Violet in japanese... I've always thought that it is a cute name and I use it as my username in many accounts... The number is the year when I was born, I don't really like it in the username but someone took the name Sumire so... :|
Zefo
I made it up a while ago, and it stuck with me ever since.
Dusk-
The reason my name is _DUSK_ because it is the time when the sun sets. Everyday I visit a large field with no one around just to see an amazing sunset that is there every single day, and I get some sort of feeling when I look at the sunset, so yeah lol. :3
h1b1k11
I really liked Kise from Kuroko no Basket and one day, I was making my own (drawing) OC and I was like,"I don't want to name her Kise because's that for guys (neither do I think it's a unisex name) but maybe I'll just add -ta at the end." Kiseta then became my username.

I forgot where 'imai' came from.
FlowerEevee
It's just something I've been using since I was a little kid, and well my more recent username wasn't available, but it came from my love a pokemon (particularly Eevee in general)
Alucard
My love for Vampires.
DIOkuya
DIO (From JJBA) + Sakuya (From Touhou) = DIOkuya

Sewpur originul rite guyz???
Ictogan
In another forum I had the name "ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName". I just too the capitalized letters ICTOAGN and switched the positions of the G and the A.
-Annie
Annie from League of legends ...with a -
wonjae
Goomba as the brown mushroom people and paranoid because all of the mushrooms are paranoid
Kardshark
I'm a part-time magician. Nuff said.
For those who get it: ALL HAIL KARD (/O.o)/
Suisei XYousoro
Where I got my user name from is most definitely obvious.

I fall short of a supporter tag needed to change it. I have a new one kept in mind.
repr1se
My (former) CSGO team was illiterate and couldn't read nor pronounce "Disquieted."

And I like music.
Kouya-

Alucard wrote:

My love for Vampires.
YESSSSSSSS
Haruto
Haruto Comes from the Boy from Coppelion,
Aizawa comes from The Squid Girl anime where they have the "Aizawa's family"
then i combine it and it looks like a cool name to me :oops:
dyle
King Rouen from Shining Tears X Wind!
Athrun
Athrun from Gundam Seed Destiny
Magnolia
from swag
Kouya-

Rouen wrote:

King Rouen from Shining Tears X Wind!
YESSSSSSSSSS
Suirenni
My username comes from another forum. At that time I wanted to create "Akuma" which means demon in japanese but it was taken. Then I added a "sa" instead of a "san" or "sama" because I'm not a weeb. And I kinda fell inlove with my name, I think it's cool
PrinceArua
My username comes from my personal OC, Arua, who sort of is me but better and fictional. He's a prince, hence the prefix.
HazeL
My name
BigEarsMau
so, how did I got my username?

apparently, most of my friends said that I have very large ears, which led me to be called by crappy nicknames sometimes (ex. Dumbo, Green Goblin, etc). despite of all that, I chose "BigEars" bc it's kinda funny for me for some reason

the "Mau" part actually came from my math teacher, who called me "maumau" for no reason. at first, it was annoying, but then, i kinda get used to it.

I have no regrets at all using this stupid-as-f*ck username 8-)
P a n a
Hmm... How did I get my username?

I think it was when I became a hardcore My Chemical Romance fan and went through the phase of wanting a killjoy name :lol:
I still use the username quite a lot though, it sounds pretty cool :D
Poofie
Was thinking how to get a cute name and still catchy, so first i came up with "Poofiecutieface" wich i later on changed to "Poofie"

Seems to be a popular name
cation
i used to be nullifications, but i shortened it to cation. chemistry is also cool B)
show more