forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aomi
KawaiiNyaa
First Of All, My First Username was ZeldaCrEePs. (Minecraft) Because I was once Experimenting with Creepers. Then I just thought about "Zelda" and I decided to connect it to Creepers. And Boosh. You got ZeldaCrEePs.

Second Username : ZeldaCat. This was the time I was so Obsessed with Cats and such. I really wasn't into Anime still, So didn't use Neko. Like I did in this account. So I replaced "CrEePs" With "Cat".

Then Lastly, NekoMeowChan. And Yes, I was obsessed with cats still XD Welp, It's a Cute creature. XD
Let's Get to the point. The First Anime I liked was K-Project. Which is also knows as "K". And there was a REALLY KAWAII character named "Neko" . A Half-human, Half-cat. And I decided to put a "Chan". I was kind of satisfied with "NekoChan". Then my AI Programme suddenly Meowed because of a message. (And yes, My AI Programme does Meows when I have a message XD ) Then I thought "NekoMeowChan" And decided to use that. XD
wiken
Hmm i can't really explain how i got this username but i do believe that "Al" are comes from my real name. I'm currently planning to change my name from this to "Ramuda" which basically says Lambda but in Japanese.
Shiyzo
A game called MilMo, back in 2010 Xdd
mnh48
I don't sure whether I've posted here or not.

My username originate from my real given name.
" Muhammad Nur Hidayat "
Kurochiie
MuKURO Rokudo [Katekyo Hitman Reborn] + iZAYA Orihara [Durarara!!] = Kuro Zaya
Midori Tea
"Yorumi" is my tulpa's name. "-San" was just a random addition because someone had already taken the username "Yorumi".
eeezzzeee
Guess what my initials are!
Shiyzo

eeezzzeee wrote:

Guess what my initials are!
Whoa
Corefish
X B O X L I V E
harunaluna
N
Keitx
Keita from KissXsis and the "xD" its because Keita was alredy taken
DEXcalibur
Well... My name is Dexter, kids just called me Dex. and when i was younger, i used the username Excalibur.

BOOM! DEXcalibur

I really didn't care about my name being "cool" or whatever, i just wanted to play the game.

i also go by DragonDude or Dex.
Lovalyn
based on the anime and games
Well, thats being famous now :v
Lovalyn

DEXcalibur wrote:

Well... My name is Dexter, kids just called me Dex. and when i was younger, i used the username Excalibur.

BOOM! DEXcalibur

I really didn't care about my name being "cool" or whatever, i just wanted to play the game.

i also go by DragonDude, Hellboy, Grizzlee, or just Dex.
at first I thought it was from Soul Eater lol
DEXcalibur

boompoi wrote:

DEXcalibur wrote:

BOOM! DEXcalibur

i also go by DragonDude, Hellboy, Grizzlee, or just Dex.
at first I thought it was from Soul Eater lol

Yeah, i get that alot. lol
LeStalker
Er.
Well.
Mine originated from G+.
I was on there one day, and talking with my friend. We have a game where one of us pretends to be a stalker, and she dared me to put Stalker as my name.
But someone already had that, so like.
'LeStalker.'
:^))
PeanutBader
My name is Bader and it kind of sounds like butter and my friends came up with the name PeanutBader and I decided that I should make it my username.
Mindfang
the best character in homestuck

i mean idk who even follows it anymore but mindfang is still hot af
Ochinchi-sama
I took inspiration from the longest part of my body.
ZenoDiac
No one will ever know the full truth of my name.
Fire Hydrant
My friend's dog pees on me whenever I go to his house :/
[ Goku ]
Son Goku (Japanese: 孫 悟空 Hepburn: Son Gokū?), better known as simply Goku, is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball manga series created by Akira Toriyama. He is based on Sun Wukong, a main character in the classical Chinese novel Journey to the West. Goku is introduced in chapter #1 Bulma and Son Goku (ブルマと孫悟空 Buruma to Son Gokū?), originally published in Japan's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine on December 3, 1984,[1] as an eccentric, monkey-tailed boy who practices martial arts and possesses superhuman strength. He meets Bulma and joins her on a journey to find the wish-granting Dragon Balls.
_Indeketsu
My name is Maximiliano, but my nickname was inspirated in Tony Stark, Iron Man ._.
Myke Madeline
Myke is my real name
Yukiteru-Amano Yukiteru-Mirai nikki
sumire98
Sumire comes from my real name Violet in japanese... I've always thought that it is a cute name and I use it as my username in many accounts... The number is the year when I was born, I don't really like it in the username but someone took the name Sumire so... :|
Zefo
I made it up a while ago, and it stuck with me ever since.
Dusk-
The reason my name is _DUSK_ because it is the time when the sun sets. Everyday I visit a large field with no one around just to see an amazing sunset that is there every single day, and I get some sort of feeling when I look at the sunset, so yeah lol. :3
h1b1k11
I really liked Kise from Kuroko no Basket and one day, I was making my own (drawing) OC and I was like,"I don't want to name her Kise because's that for guys (neither do I think it's a unisex name) but maybe I'll just add -ta at the end." Kiseta then became my username.

I forgot where 'imai' came from.
FlowerEevee
It's just something I've been using since I was a little kid, and well my more recent username wasn't available, but it came from my love a pokemon (particularly Eevee in general)
Alucard
My love for Vampires.
DIOkuya
DIO (From JJBA) + Sakuya (From Touhou) = DIOkuya

Sewpur originul rite guyz???
Ictogan
In another forum I had the name "ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName". I just too the capitalized letters ICTOAGN and switched the positions of the G and the A.
-Annie
Annie from League of legends ...with a -
wonjae
Goomba as the brown mushroom people and paranoid because all of the mushrooms are paranoid
Kardshark
I'm a part-time magician. Nuff said.
For those who get it: ALL HAIL KARD (/O.o)/
Suisei XYousoro
Where I got my user name from is most definitely obvious.

I fall short of a supporter tag needed to change it. I have a new one kept in mind.
repr1se
My (former) CSGO team was illiterate and couldn't read nor pronounce "Disquieted."

And I like music.
Kouya-

Alucard wrote:

My love for Vampires.
YESSSSSSSS
Haruto
Haruto Comes from the Boy from Coppelion,
Aizawa comes from The Squid Girl anime where they have the "Aizawa's family"
then i combine it and it looks like a cool name to me :oops:
show more