forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
phaZ
good-looking letters/characters as the main priority, then somehow it became a mixture of phase and face. pronounce it as you wish or call me Zahp or whatever, lol
troke
from s-Troke-
Kirinodere
Valkyrie. But with another rie because Valkyrie was taken ;_;
olivia272
My first name is Oliviya, but I 'westernized' it by removing the y. The numbers also bear a meaning.
Infernocash
I had a friend that I would game with a lot. When we first started he suggested our names match in some way. So he gave me Infernocash, and he would use Blazebucks. Been using this name for almost every game ever since.
AbsurdDive
i just happen to like ninjas... the reason why i added 1 and 4 to my name: "ninja" was already taken.. and the meaning of the number 14 in my country's lottery is "drunk" (i laughed when i realized that.. because i hardly get drunk...) lol
Trash Boat

n1nj4 wrote:

i just happen to like ninjas... the reason why i added 1 and 4 to my name: "ninja" was already taken.. and the meaning of the number 14 in my country's lottery is "drunk" (i laughed when i realized that.. because i hardly get drunk...) lol
Think it like this, most letters can be replaced with numbers because they resemble them visually
AbsurdDive

Trash Boat wrote:

n1nj4 wrote:

Think it like this, most letters can be replaced with numbers because they resemble them visually
that.. and.. i was out of ideas.. haha
plus i wanted to use a nickname that couldn't be misinterpreted (i used unnAMD in a couple of games..which led into people asking me in-game "are you an ADMIN?" in spanish ...believe me.. it happened a lot of times... even in games that the admin is clearly labled "ADMIN".....)
Gekido
My former username was "TheRageGamer" (because of my temper while playing osu seriously).
I just took the japanese word for "Rage" and got "激怒" (Gekido). But since someone already took the username "Gekido" I added "-kun"...
Cool story, bruh.
Factorial
[google:1337]Neil Leo Ross[/google:1337]
ShiroNekomura
My username originated from a vocaloid.
p a n t s u
my username didn't originate from anything special. I just like panties that is all
and I like to be refer to as senpai. hence pantsu senpai? besides I have been using this
same username for all websites I go on.
[ Ash ]
my username is basically my name ^.^
Riyukii
Random Japanese Name. ;_;
squirmey
my name came from my pet gerbil named squirmey because he squirms i have been using this username for 9 years :)
froggydojo
Back when I was 10 I was trying to think of a new username for Minecraft (it was 2010 :/) and I had a dream about a Dojo that trained frogs. My OTHER username, Stupid Frog Monster the 3rd, is a combination of about 3 to 4 different names. Frog, being froggydojo. Stupid coming from a story my cousin told me about a bird him and his friends called Guardian Stupid because it would always fall of off the branch it was perched on. Monster came from the picture I use on Steam. I'm not sure where the 3rd came from though, I'm only a 2nd in my family.
Chocolat
Mine was from a character in the anime NouCome

Chocolat is bestest <3
-SayaKai
Mine was guessing/requested by [NorthernAngel] and K A O R I from groupchat(facebook)
BeyondNero
My name is a Hunter X Hunter Manga spoiler Beyond Netero, son of Issac Netero, all i did was take the 'te' in netero and made it: Beyond Nero.
FadedLamp
I used to be in a clan on PSN called Faded and everyone was choosing really badass sounding names like Faded_Spirit, Faded_Hunter, Faded_Killa. So, me being me, I ruined the badassery of the roster and went for Faded_Lamp and everyone facepalmed and laughed at the same time. It kinda stuck and now I use it for almost everything.
Boomkin_old_1
i got my name from many different MMO's
O2MasterFX
Originally my username starts from GTA modding, called IMasterFX.
Then I played O2Jam, and a new username poped up on my head. Which is currently I'm using right now.
Zyakan
I smashed keys on an Al Bhed translator and thus Zyakan was born.
nein, wir sind die jäger
Recondito
When I was 9 years old, I had no idea about what does a "MMORPG" was, so my cousin showed me a game named "RuneScape" and Recondito in spanish means "Very hidden" so I used that name because I found something that was absolutely unknown for me.
I liked it, so I keep it nowadays (Got 6 years using it).
Spaghetti
A meme that was circulating lol
Vialle
Monster vial, my favorite item from castlevania. It is a shit item actually, but to look at the effect feels nice. Back then i like names with double L because "omg double L names r so kulz omg xd". I want to kill myself.
ayygurl
i like potatoes, don't juge.
Cylencer
My name's initials are CYL. So I added a few more letters behind to make it sound like a word. It also suits me because I'm usually silent.
nekojanaiyo
FuZ
I pressed 3 random letters on my keyboard and it looked.nice
olivia272

FuZ38100 wrote:

Not because the letter "u" appears in the word 'baguette' and thus is surrounded by the initials of the Roman God Fornax and the Greek God Zeus? The numbers surely correspond with a certain code, too.
FuZ

olivia272 wrote:

FuZ38100 wrote:

Not because the letter "u" appears in the word 'baguette' and thus is surrounded by the initials of the Roman God Fornax and the Greek God Zeus? The numbers surely correspond with a certain code, too.
It was supposed to be a secret
Ochinchi-sama
Ochinchi is my real name
Zuikaku
The first part of my name was stolen from this guy that used to play Roblox because I was super un-creative back then (when I was like 12 that was my life) and the second part I got was when I was in hospital for an operation and when I was watching TV there was this comedy show on about this guy thats hobby was to smash watermelons open with his head and I couldn't stop laughing and since I just had an operation it felt like I was getting cut open each time I laughed. Yeah a fair journey for just a username haha 8-)
In_Disarray
There was a game on the lego website which was about hacking and you had these different powerups and programs and viruses you could use to defeat the 'enemies' on a grid format. The villain had the nickname disarray and I liked the definition of the word.

But it was taken, so I made in_Disarray instead.

That game also had nothing to do with lego at allxD
andeh
From the animu, Persona 4 ;)
that -san is random.
BusterBeachside
A long time ago, I was on a forum about Sonic the Hedgehog that was commonly frequented by people who liked to do spriting, and a bunch of them had original furry characters as their usernames/avatars. So I came up with my own character and recolored a sprite of Tails (My at-the-time favorite Sonic universe character) to be blue. A friend of mine did my current avatar. Since then, I've kept up with the character in stories of mine, although it has NOTHING to do with Sonic, and he doesn't have two tails anymore, but nobody I know is able to draw me a better avatar of him. :p He has the power to control water and ice, and my favorite color is blue... dunno if it's my favorite color just because, or if it's because I've themed everything blue ever since I came up with the character of Buster. :p

PS: I need to change my username to BusterTheFox, I never use the "Blaze" version anymore. I added that in for only gaming sites like XBL, but I've abandoned it. Blaze also happens to be one of my other favorite Sonic characters... Before this username, I was Blaze14, then Blazefire14. The first because of the aforementioned character, the number being my age back then. The second was the same thing, I just added fire because "blaze14" was taken at a lot of sites. Ironic how I went from a character who manipulates fire to one that controls water like that... Okay, I'm rambling. It's kind of a long story, though, and I like my detail. xD

EDIT: Final note, I halfway came up with this user because the "blaze" usernames were always taken everywhere, so I needed a unique one! Okay, I'm done!
DOUBLE EDIT: Hooray, I was supporter at one time, so I was able to change it! xD Hooray for searching the website for options before making a new topic asking about it! ;)
Nyansuke_old
My name is Daisuke and I'm a cat... so yea...
mingmichael
mine was from my real name, Michael Ming
didnt have any ideas for making an account ;w;
IamKwaN
I AM KWAN.

kwan is my real name in cantonese.
show more