Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hidden-
Since I'm half Caucasian and Half Native, most of my life always conclude to consider myself as a stranger, I never really felt I had my place when I was younger so the first half came from the Latin Stranger "Xeno". After I was wondering on either I would use "Stranger of life" or "Stranger of death" being a huge debate with myself on XenoVitam or XenoMortem, ended up using XenoMortem because I liked the pronunciation better ^.^ !
Bootybutt
my 14 year old self thought that the word "booty" was funny at the time

i regret picking this username
polsn
m3rk4t = market

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Cayman
Cayman = First Name
Original I Know :P
meii18
My username is originate from my name . My username is ByBy so my real name is Bianca :D
BH_CHAIKA
From a player.
Yuudachi-kun
Someone I knew 6 years ago.
MikuMikuRin
My username originated from Vocaloids, like 6 years ago.
OzzyOzrock
I made this name up for WoW when I was 13. Ozzy Osbourne + cool words like rock and the letter Z = easy
NeetBSD
I made this username when I was 11 back on ign I really liked the pokemon zoroark but I didn't want my name directly related to pokemon so I made what I thought to be a similar sounding name and I wanted to sound cool so I put an X in my name. The the part of my name implies that i am the only one I guess. jk I don't know
konkarne
Randomqqq
Idk...I first started playing this name called "RotMG"...and couldn't think of a username. So I'm like, ok something random...but random was already taken, so randomqqq ^^
HappyDayzTaken
Mine came from my life. it was happy at first...then it went Upside down :C
YaYaPi
Yanna -> YannaPi -> YaYaPi

My nickname then added -Pi since it sound cute :3
The effing evolution of my username <3 8-)8-)
leepdesu
mine was suggested by gatyaa420
flash
Well I took the name of Adobe Flash and Adobe Shockwave and sort of shoved them together and yeah
Fenneca
At the time that I had been looking into get a pet Fennec (mainly because their cute and who wouldn't want their own fox) that name was taken however so I basically typed a at the end.
unko

Offended
Well, I find almost everything offensive, and it has become an inside joke between me and my friends :P
Samuuui
I used the name ColdMattress for everything but i decided that it was kinda boring, i came up with Samuuu and Samukami. It had something to do with the word "cold" in Japanese and relating back to my previous username. I threw in kami cause i thought it sounded cool, idc if it means "god" that wasn't the point. Also i don't speak or write Japanese so i probably goofed somewhere. Anywho, i like my name now, deal with it c8
show more