forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yukiteru Amano

--Drake-- wrote:

Ever since I was a little kid I'd always use Drake as an alias for almost anything online.(idk why, I just like the name)
The double hyphens because -Drake- is apparently taken(probably banned or something).
Just scroll up a little little and you'll see who took it xD
_HiguchiKaede
kentang = potato in indonesian/malay

just randomly came into my mind the word potato, and put halal behind .-.
zhuxiaoyan
Frostwich, hmm...

It actually came from Maplestory, It was the name of one of a dungeon's main antagonist/a protagonist in the story.
honey

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

--Drake-- wrote:

Ever since I was a little kid I'd always use Drake as an alias for almost anything online.(idk why, I just like the name)
The double hyphens because -Drake- is apparently taken(probably banned or something).
My name isnt -Drake- ....
DansGame
My username originated from vocaloid called "Yuzuki Yukari".
Top Bunk

Drake wrote:

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

My name isnt -Drake- ....
inb4 -Drake- reappears, then someone else joins using ---Drake---. Can never have too many Drakes.
Hershee
chocolate
Eddy EX

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

inb4 -Drake- reappears, then someone else joins using ---Drake---. Can never have too many Drakes.
Lmao xD
ZenithPhantasm
Zenith=Ultimate
Phantasm=Actualization of an ideal
Zenny-chan=ZenithPhantasm was too long to put in my avatar GG.

Edit1: Typo fix

Edit2:Added where my nickname originates from.
Mekurukito
Hmmm. Well, I'm from Japan so my Japanese name is Nakamura Kazuto but I got an english name when I moved to singapore which is Kevin Chang. I saw somewhere on an anime meme to find out my Japanese so Kevin = Mekurukito but that was taken so I added JP so Mekurukito JP. I would have wanted to put Kazuto JP but I alr used my name change from xpicosity to Mekurukito JP
Azern
I misheard Azel from this to Azern so..... yeah.
No! I'm not a clone from Azer.
For frankly speaking, I just know there's that name after 6 months of playing osu!
Telerator
because all the good names were gone
Grottsa
In 2009 I bought my friends World of Warcraft account and it had a character on it called "Grottsa" and I've just been rolling with that ever since (:
Kieran
My name is nothing special

I was creating my 1st minecraft account and i was on skype with my friends and asked for suggestions and bam there it is ;D
vincaslt
My actual name + my country.. Original, isn't it?
mastermashme
Back in the good ol days of Runescape I had a desire to reign over all the newbies hence the master part of my name. However the 7 years oldish me thought adding mashme at the end was funny and that I could trick people into making them say master, mash me. I never did become good at Runescape.
Zeniax
I just keept writing diffrent usernames untill i found one and then i thoght '' Oh this one is cool '' and went with it :33
and happiness
I like uplifting things
Elcheer
My middle school friend made a comic called Highlord and one of his characters' names was Elcheer so i just took that cause i thought it sounded cool
AJ-FreakS
AJ-Freaks - AJ is my nickname, FreakS = ClariS (same format) Freaks for HJFreaks(a cosplayer bassist which is one of the member in the group AnimeSongCollabo, now watch some of his videos at youtube)
That's it :D
Yonpachi_old
this's my 2nd username which come from Majikoi (vn which got anime adaptation).
Yonpachi itself just a nickname which Ikurou Fukumoto got because he resembles a monkey.
I choose him as the 2nd username because I admire his passion for ero =w=
actually Yonpachi/48 got that nickname because memorizing all 48 positions of the Kama Sutra.
Bufa
my name came from my irl nick and universal alias
previously called bufak, which is my alias and my surname c:
Lucs Illuminati
So my name is Luc in real life and since it's the internet we are all as a rule pretty secretive about our personal lives. So I named myself Lucs Illuminati, notice the grammar I'm not Luc is Illuminati it's the illuminati is mine. :P
Yuamkiayuurei
Take my first name
and my last name
cram them together and then
voilà
gatotsu
My friends call me markyzas sometimes it came from my irl name Marko i guess :)
Raiken-
random thoughts
sunpum
Mine is made up of two of my cats names (cuz I love them oh so much)... Sun=Sunday (who passed away early, I think he was only about 8 years old) I didnt have any money (I was only 14 or 15 at the time) to take him to the vet. Poor thing, I still miss him. Pum=Pumpkin (hes about 9 years old right now) I got him 2 months after my first cat died... I suck at coming up with names so I just mashed up their names together XD..
Raisha Millenia
Raisha is from my real name, "Millenia" is my nickname at school. Idk why my friends call me Millenia.
Nakano-
Azusa Nakano.

That's all.
Clyine
//Faceroll keyboard
zaexsrcdtvfgybuhnijmo,kadhgol,i

//Pick nice looking Characters
ctynil

//Shuffle
clyint

//Replace
Clyine
Secretpipe
Just writing this again cause some ppl ask it to me :

Secretpipe , Secretpipe hmmmmm...

Never explained the origin but well , it's time.
Prepare some sandwiches and some pop corns :D

About 4 years ago , I was a huge Nintendo fan ; I mean : When a Zelda game is available , I'm buying it. When a Mario game is available , I'm buying it and so and so
It was like a drug xD And had this since I was 6
Let's return to the topic , the origin of the nick. First of all , it was in 2011 I think

It was a sunday , holidays just began. I was only play New Super Mario Bros DS, a classic game but I was focused on train speedrun stuff. This day , I played around 5 hours and I was still training ! And then , I received a call : It was one of my best friend , he asked me if I wanted to sleep on his home for 1/2 days . Guess what was my reaction , I was really happy but then my mom arrived. She told me to revise my English first cause a travel to England will come soon. I agreed with her and if you really know me , you know that I'm a lazy ass. I just opened a dictionnary and searched Mario's vocabulary like pipe , world , mushroom , turtles and others things. Once done , I'll go on my friend's house and I continue my speedrun training xD Yeah , my friend invited me cause we liked do speedruns in solo xD

After playing , around 21 a.m, dinner finished , my friend ask me one question : "hey bro , wanna register in a special Forum ? It talks about Nintendo and futures games". And I think you guys know my feel when I can't find a nick already used LOL . Here , my friend said :"Go take a shit name , it's only for register lol"
But I'm not okay with his idea , so I decide to search an idea of funny nickname. I tried to think what I made this day and link it directly with Nintendo.

And then! DING! I thought that the secret pipes / warp zones was reallly important while you do a speedrun. I tried warppipe but I thought it was a shit nickname xD Then I thought that Secretpipe would be better but my friend said it'd be nsfw xD So I thought ppl won't be idiot and I took that name !

And there we go , since 4 years ago I use this nick :D I used to take this nick on Youtube / Twitter / Steam ...and Osu!

I hope that your mind isn't blown anymore xD
Kodora
Mine is taken from Pokémon, "Kodora" is original Lairon's name (コドラ).

also my favourite one is Relicanth if someone wondering
Rukaru
because I like shinonome urara and I want to use her name but someone already use it. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/urara
originated from : somethingurara -> rukarurara (skype ID) > rukaru. yea
Frikandel
I always used nicknames like Super Fantastic and stuff, and when I started league of legends I wanted to have a random word with numbers to be my nickname.

For some reason I am sticking with it.
Duskyui
Back when I played a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon VoltWhite, I got a Dusclops whom I named "Sir Dusky". I eventually decided to use that nickname for stuff like Steam. I ended up liking that name a lot, so I just stuck with it.
LigerZero
real life name is zulfikar rasyid syam from indonesia.... why my ID's "LigerZero"...? because i very fans to anime zoids new century zero
Niji_old_1
From Anime Golden Time .-. Nijigen-kun
but now renamed to Niji, I stole it from the previous player . .
Cephre
It's a sort of combination of both my first and last name, but don't try guessing my name from it, I promise it won't work.
Dellvangel
It's simple: im using Dell laptop, and combinate it with angel, and taraa~~ --> "Dellvangel" xD
Lumo_
It was way back when I was in elementary school and at the time I used to play a game named Habbo Hotel. I made a bunch of friends in the game and got to know some of them a bit better. I had this one friend who's name was FantaC and we used to spent time together a lot just chatting and doing random activities.

I thought his name was cool at the time so eventually I decided to make a new character with a similar name. Since his name had fanta in it, I started thinking about sodas that I liked. Back then I almost always drank Sprite whenever I got soda so I thought it would be a good option. Then of course I had to add the C in the end which made it "cooler". So I tried to enter SpriteC but it was already taken which made me alter the name. After that SpiteC sounded good and I got that in the game.

Since then I have always used this as my username everywhere.
show more