forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
pizzamaster901
I got my username from myself prtty much since i have the same username in geometry dash, roblox and of course osu! so yeah thats where my username originates from! UwU
MocaLoca
I had a favourite bandori character...moca aoba, I decided to give her a little nickname and slowly it became my username.
Vincent1370
Just a dumb username when I was 13.
Changing it at this point feels pointless.
spcl
So i change my username alot and i have different identities for different games ex. minecraft is skydun and discord is skyde but for osu, i choose lightnight because idk honestly one night 3 am wanted to change my username and did lmao
Eifuyu
EI - initials of my favorite Japanese/Filipino artist: Elaiza Ikeda
fuyu - fuyukai-desu: Kuriyama Mirai
Arm
I have a couple so i thought "ah heck" and yeah
KimAriel
My first nickname was "NiOsu", and "Ni" came from the nickname I use irl.
Later I changed it to KimAriel because I like the name Kim, and Ariel is just my actual my name.
Extra Ketchup
Lmao i got my name from a friend who's called Extra Mayonnaise
Nuuskamuikkunen

Extra Ketchup wrote:

Epic.
Zelzatter Zero

Extra Ketchup wrote:

I... kinda like your friend.
vinicius2007
it´s my name + the year i born
i was out of ideas for names when i created my account :v
Bonesinflames
My username originated from a child games site where you can radomize your name and i got this nome wich i tought it was really cool back in the day so i sticked with it XD.
saccharine
puwwi is the word "pummi" which means homeless in finnish but the "m's" flipped upside down
kabertan
the first two letters are from my first name and the next 3 are from my last name. I then added tan at the end lol
Joseph_Lis
Привет всем. Мой ник: Joseph_Lis
Его я придумал в 4 классе, когда у меня в сарае жила маленькая лисичка. Назвал я ее Joseph, так как на тот момент смотрел Аниме JoJo. Но... Она погибла... Ее перехала машина прямо около моего дома...
С того момента я стал очень сильно любить животных, особенно Лис. Сейчас я ежедневно хожу в приют животных и кормлю их.
Вот как то так. Спасибо за внимание :3
segji
Kazusa Touma
I liked boeing747 5 years ago xd
rosewaters
skai was formerly my nickname, and skypaws was the name of an oc i had in a rp so i just combined the two and it turned out pretty nice
DeletedUser_6709840
(New username)

I like the character Wei Wuxian from MDZS and the username I wanted "HyakkimarusFlame" is too long for osu! QwQ
brit
i like fish :)
obv "fish" would be taken everywhere, so staring at the account creation screen gave me "tooth"
Asphiee
came from the word "aspire" and the "phyre" came from "fire" which can be interpreted as passion.

i know.... just effing call me "usfire" not "assfire" idyett
sobakinkie
this was actually a username i used for an art account back then
soba+cookie = sobakinkie

i want to change my username now but i cant pay for osu supporter rip
atneserureborn
my username's came from my mind
jiyeon
eunwonbi comes from a mix of the Gfriend members Eunha, Sowon, and SinB, I just combined all of them together to make eunwonbi!
Lycanroc
pokemon
silverkatana
Vickywar
Well my mom call me vicky soooo.....
SA ST
Mine is just my real name shortend
b4rq
Just dog noises lul
rurigamerpe777
club penguin profile, 9 years ago
NeonYandere
Random username generator i used a few years back, liked the name and used it on everything
tenma
yes.
OsuKiih
mm it just came on my mind! ''Osu'' because it's the game xD
nd ''Kiih'' because I have an OC named Kiih
Dialect
time to reply to this again because my username changed

literally Li Syaoran from cardcaptor sakura. that's it. that's all. nothing else.
haha i rolypoly
I was new to osu so yes I used to click squares
Shinjuko
I thought Username is like user id,But i was wrong. And thhere it goes my name
z0z
i wanted to try out osu! at the time, realized i can't change username or anything a day later when i quickly started loving the game, also though it was a nice username
Slush
7/11
-ANMi-
If you used to play mobile gacha games or any other mobage and knowing well it's character artist, well it definitely similar o/
BRUHBA
i go by bubba online, and people kept on saying bruhba lol
show more