forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sasami-san
Sasami-san is best girl so my reasoning should be clear
shmowzoww
Adventure Time! When Finn said Shmowzow in one of the first episodes, so I thought it would make a pretty interesting username :P
Kyekai
first username was based off elfen lied's opening
people eventually just started calling me pirn instead of priest (alias from other rg communities) and it kinda stuck
Totoryu
totoro
jaaay
Mine from my brain
Mr Sonic
I took my name inspiration from a character that made my childhood, Sonic, but with the "Mister" addressing.
D-G-W
My username comes from the first letters from my real name.
Arkino
Arkiino was my instagram name in 2017 that i made up. No longer is anymore but i go by arkino still sometimes.
MrDuckee
I originally had mine as "ducky" followed by number spam on MC but when I wanted to change it I tried just having it as "Duckee" and when that wasn't available I put an 'x' in front so xDuckee was born.
GlitchNoodles
For me, I was in my room while watching a Youtube video on video game glitches and was eating ramen when I spilled my ramen on my phone, and just came up with my username because it sounded fun :3
Melodies
I don't really think I need to say where or what my username comes from, it's easy to understand tho
Dahaka312
It originates from "Prince of Persia: Warrior Within" where main antagonist's name is "Dahaka", numbers are random, sometimes I don't use them
Nuuskamuikkunen
"eblf" is derived from my (full) name IRL.
The 2013 is because it was the year in which I registered.
IF SOMEONE CALLS ME "elbf" A KITTEN WILL DIE IN TRAGIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
wizkiller96
As for my name it was kind of random. I came up with back in the old days of Xbox Live. I kind of kept it ever since.
Zelzatter Zero
My username originates from the parody song of Two-faced Lovers - one of the most iconic wowaka songs back then in 2016. As a 12-year-old me at that time, I found this interesting so I took it as my first name to sign in to the game.
-Flashlight-
from the best mod
PacoTaco
"PacoTaco" Came from back when our family computer was a shitty Mac mini that runs as slow as molasses. My dad really got me into video games and therefore got me in the minecraft craze. Since we were poor af back in the day, we pirated a version of minecraft that let you choose a username for doing LAN servers, and my dad picked "PacoTaco" as per to his definition, being "two funny words put together". I then pirated (heh, get it) his username creation and it kinda stuck with me since. The "03" is just my birth year. Not original, but funny how it came up ^.^
Quade
kinda old but yeah

I just found it like several years ago, already used in many games.
To find it just download Counter Strike 1.6 or CSCZ and play at any random map with expert bot and boom you'll meet the
"Quade"
theagentofk
Alright, long story incoming...

I guess it all started with an old email I made when I was like 10 or something. I watched a lot of Phineas and Ferb and I liked the character Perry the Platypus (Agent P), so I decided on the name Agent K as a nickname of sorts. The name stuck and I used it on pretty much every account I made, with some variations, of course including theagentofk. Nowadays I'm more fond of the variation AgentKilo I came up with (Kilo is how you say the letter K in the phonetic alphabet) but i never bothered to change it on osu
Casselle
I always had problems with nicknames for games, and at first I wanted to register with "something-something 2309" or just a random anime name
But then I remembered about my OC, so I named my acc Casselle, and that's all I guess
Tin Can
I used to think the words Tin Can sounded cool, but i never knew what it meant and i used it as a username on multiple platforms, until one day when i googled it...
Qiyana
i was either grade 3 or 4 when i made this account and my friend at school called me dyl byl or smth bc my names dylan so uh, yea. i would love to change my user though lol.
Merami Fox
i was named bommy985 because numbers were cool at the time, and it was the result of a mispelling of populermmos creeper named bomby,

my new name, i dont hd(only relevent to here, was actually avilible about 6 mouths ago so i changed my name to that, because i dont ever do good with hidden.

no, i dont care about my spelling :v
Modzin
I think all of the drama for my username happened in the toilet seat right after I came home from school during late 2016. I mixed up a portion of my first name and last name and boom there an edgy name.

Think i was way too edgy for this world and added "official" thinking someone already took it but ehh that's all gone now.
MusicRitman
I got mine from three words: Music, Rhythm and Man
killuwa
n/a
Sponchi
How do I start...It started in March 2018 when I-
Hydreigon
I think its obvious where i got my name from (unless someone does not know the world of Pokémon...)
Lilou

Hydreigon wrote:

I think its obvious where i got my name from (unless someone does not know the world of Pokémon...)

amazing pokemon tho u have good taste
AverseAL
I had an old username I made when I was 7 so I thought it was time for a new one so I named my self after a deck in YuGiOh call madolche but I'm not the 1st person with that idea as it was almost always taken so I added bot to it with some inspiration from liquid chap
ConquestBread
When I made this account, I was binge-reading anarchist theory and had recently completed The Conquest of Bread.
Somatru
no idea to be honest
t ctb
osu + stool = haha random
Miki-tama
was lookin for a WoW name when i was like 10
papoy
i saw a tv remote and was wow i feel enlightened
AmnesiaSilence
not a clue
Gorou
wanpachi = yamper