Fl4ndre Scarlet
Tolunay: My real name.
Scarlet: Flandre-Remilia's surname.
Firis Mistlud
I tried to get a better pronunciation

Duh. I hate my name
Wickedsharkz
Eh..... Wickedsharkz

The 'Wicked' is from a song "Kill Paris - Float (Wicked City Remix)", damn i love the song
The 'Sharkz' is from a song also "Stephen Walking - Shark City", i added a Z so it's 'cooler' xD

and Wickedsharkz was born.....(?)
[Min]
Min is my korean name so yeah.

Pretty boring I know :C
Nuolong
Meh, "Minernolan," the name I used since playing Minecraft 6 years ago was taken T_T
FrzR
Freezer. I like cold stuff especially ice cream.

Also, numbers on vowels because 3. 3 is my favorite number, january 3 is my birthday and there are 3 3's on my name.
Toine
My name is Toine. Therefor i chose Toine as username :D
Rebbito
My (real) name in my language means rabbit + my pet is rabbit + my favourite animal is rabbit = Rebbito confirmed :)
-_Lazy_-
being lazy as fuuck
LeaK
Combining real name with Pokémon names.

9 year old me was stupid
exeNeko
Neko = cat ... i love cats ... never had one tho T^T ... and im a weeb thats why its in japanese ~~~~
Abraxos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu
Cthulhu is a deity created by writer H. P. Lovecraft and first introduced in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu"
Deity=God/Lord
Therefore L0rdcthulhu. Switched the o to a 0 to make it look better.
xasuma
con-xasuma-dre
HeatKai
My previous username is Heatwave95. I don't know why the heck I choose this name as my username hahaha. obviously 95 comes from 1995.

and now my name is HeatKai because I wanted to throw those numbers away and that "Kai" comes from another user Sekai-nyan. It's like a combination name between us two. I changed the username to HeatKai years ago. I don't know why I choose this name but I still love it. :3
SAOnline
I was trying to think of a name that was unique for Sword Art Online to use on SC2 and I thought "SAOnline... I like it!" :)
Parasyche
Google.
Bladesu
Well...
Was born with it...
arihosu
ari=ariel
h=last name initial
osu=osu

I was just looking for an excuse to do my first post
Chayenne
Long story short, I'm looking for a certain song.
Zeptinn
My name originates from my very first email that I made when I was around the age of 9. It's in Swedish and the translation is "big guy 1997", so it's a kinda embarrassing name. If (?) I get support Ill be changing it to Zeptinn which is a nickname I now more commonly use.
show more