forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
kutora
Mmm Before I was iZomgX3 which was stolen from one of my friends from a long time ago haha.
Uhh after awhile people kept being like "i-... i zom guuuu??" and even I got confused as to how it would be pronounced haha.
Sooo I switched to kutora which originally came from Chris being my irl name into Kurisu and I used a kanji for Ku (Beni) for crimson and I was just like... what's cool.. TIGERS.. THOSE ARE COOL sooo kutora (紅虎)
Also just using kutoraOsu for Twitter and Twitch because kutora was taken :c
Kher
D.Z are my intials. Then I decided just to spam them a bit to make my name :D
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Tolunay: My real name.
Scarlet: Flandre-Remilia's surname.
-Atri-
I tried to get a better pronunciation

Duh. I hate my name
Wickedsharkz
Eh..... Wickedsharkz

The 'Wicked' is from a song "Kill Paris - Float (Wicked City Remix)", damn i love the song
The 'Sharkz' is from a song also "Stephen Walking - Shark City", i added a Z so it's 'cooler' xD

and Wickedsharkz was born.....(?)
[Min]
Min is my korean name so yeah.

Pretty boring I know :C
Nuolong
Meh, "Minernolan," the name I used since playing Minecraft 6 years ago was taken T_T
FrzR
Freezer. I like cold stuff especially ice cream.

Also, numbers on vowels because 3. 3 is my favorite number, january 3 is my birthday and there are 3 3's on my name.
Toine
My name is Toine. Therefor i chose Toine as username :D
zozo262
My (real) name in my language means rabbit + my pet is rabbit + my favourite animal is rabbit = Rebbito confirmed :)
-_Lazy_-_old
being lazy as fuuck
Timorisu
Combining real name with Pokémon names.

9 year old me was stupid
exeNeko
Neko = cat ... i love cats ... never had one tho T^T ... and im a weeb thats why its in japanese ~~~~
Abraxos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu
Cthulhu is a deity created by writer H. P. Lovecraft and first introduced in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu"
Deity=God/Lord
Therefore L0rdcthulhu. Switched the o to a 0 to make it look better.
xasuma
con-xasuma-dre
HeatKai
My previous username is Heatwave95. I don't know why the heck I choose this name as my username hahaha. obviously 95 comes from 1995.

and now my name is HeatKai because I wanted to throw those numbers away and that "Kai" comes from another user Sekai-nyan. It's like a combination name between us two. I changed the username to HeatKai years ago. I don't know why I choose this name but I still love it. :3
SAOnline
I was trying to think of a name that was unique for Sword Art Online to use on SC2 and I thought "SAOnline... I like it!" :)
Parasyche
Google.
Bladesu
Well...
Was born with it...
arihosu
ari=ariel
h=last name initial
osu=osu

I was just looking for an excuse to do my first post
TensaiRhythm
Long story short, I'm looking for a certain song.
Zeptinn
My name originates from my very first email that I made when I was around the age of 9. It's in Swedish and the translation is "big guy 1997", so it's a kinda embarrassing name. If (?) I get support Ill be changing it to Zeptinn which is a nickname I now more commonly use.
benjochito
Well, my username is basically a nickname my mother gave me when i was little, idk why but she called me benjochito once (my name is Benjamin) and i started using it as my username in videogames.
lenpai
My username? Just google it *lenny face
Hitorikko
Hitorikko = "Only son" in japanese.

I don't have siblings so yeah. :)
Mash
Maplestory
Courage
My name actually originated from my Playstation network account. I still use this name on Steam as well. However I don't have Playstation now because I sold it.
arviejhay
Well, when i was 10 years old, i saw this game and i wanted to play this.
But when i got to the register site, it said that put your username.
I didn't know what username is so. i know the word "name" so i put my real name. arviejhay
mijkolsmith
mijkolsmith stands for my name cause mijkol is pronounced as michael in dutch
nobody is actually called mijkol in the Netherlands
ayy lmao
LordRaika
oh a good thread to answer the common question on my username in osu....

"why Lord + Raika?"
Raika as my name, its everywhere ( on lots of forum, game id, character name and stuff )

and Lord, i remember now...
Maybe its since i play Ragnarok Online 7 years ago, my ONLY best character is LordKnight
being ALWAYS the top LordKnight with highest hp, critical and atk while leading whole guild to win a War of Emperium.
also known as the best Frenzy/Berserk type LordKnight >w< , always win 1v1 LK vs LK in Frenzy/Berserk.
People and friend on the guild always said "my lord, milord asdfasfda" smthg like that... ah its sooo nostalgic X_X

same goes to some of my friend that love Assassin Cross, having the name Cross on the username or X on them >w<
Lanturn
My favorite Pokémon. Plain and simple. This and sometimes adding "88" on the end (lucky number) has always been my name whenever Lanturn isn't available. That's why I was previously known as Lanturn88 on here. stupid Lanturn_old

From Neopets (my first online game), to the Nintendo Forums, to MMORPGs like Gate to Heavens/WoW, and every other website you can think of. I've always used Lanturn/Lanturn88

Also, if I ever made a female Character on an MMORPG or something, I'd use Lantina as the name for it. So I guess I kinda have this as an alias too.
Choco x Mint
FROM MY FAV ICE CREAM FLAVOR AND A MANGA MUNYAHAHAHA ( ・`ω・´)
Myxo
just chat with me and you'll notice, lol
xxdeathx
^ and dkun shortened this name and made it his?
phaZ
good-looking letters/characters as the main priority, then somehow it became a mixture of phase and face. pronounce it as you wish or call me Zahp or whatever, lol
troke
from s-Troke-
Kirinodere
Valkyrie. But with another rie because Valkyrie was taken ;_;
olivia272
My first name is Oliviya, but I 'westernized' it by removing the y. The numbers also bear a meaning.
Infernocash
I had a friend that I would game with a lot. When we first started he suggested our names match in some way. So he gave me Infernocash, and he would use Blazebucks. Been using this name for almost every game ever since.
AbsurdDive
i just happen to like ninjas... the reason why i added 1 and 4 to my name: "ninja" was already taken.. and the meaning of the number 14 in my country's lottery is "drunk" (i laughed when i realized that.. because i hardly get drunk...) lol
show more