orgnal skin video

my skin video
still in edit
http://puu.sh/beQiQ/7524e1ba8d.rar

i hope everyone enjoy in my skin and i am made only combo brusts
and thats it
bye ^^
Ongaku
Its either me, or the video is not loading. Also, you should still add screenshots even if it isn't finished, just for people to see how it looks so far. By the way, you should either DropBox the download link, or use MediaFire.
I think you know this already, but you can export your skin in the "Select Skin" in the Options. Just saying, because the puush didn't give me the skin.
MalcoraX
You're using the wrong code for the videos.

orgnal skin video

my skin video
[youtube]s_XM9wtZuxI[/youtube]
[youtube]UX8UPfO3EJ8[/youtube]

These work. ;)
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

Ongaku wrote:

Its either me, or the video is not loading. Also, you should still add screenshots even if it isn't finished, just for people to see how it looks so far. By the way, you should either DropBox the download link, or use MediaFire.
I think you know this already, but you can export your skin in the "Select Skin" in the Options. Just saying, because the puush didn't give me the skin.
Frist one we have videos ..
The videos can show ur skin
And about screen shots there lots things happen in my house so ill say I cant share the screen shots today
I thing ill share it towmorow
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

MalcoraX wrote:

You're using the wrong code for the videos.

orgnal skin video

my skin video
[youtube]s_XM9wtZuxI[/youtube]
[youtube]UX8UPfO3EJ8[/youtube]

These work. ;)
Thanks
Iam now in my mobile
Topic Starter
LuCy200131
Guys
I am ending for v1.1 LuCySkin
Anyone want it ??
Sulker
So let me get this straight. You pretty much took someone skin and just made the combo bursts for that skin. That still stealing someone's work in general. Please ask the user who created that skin for the ability to use the rest of the skinned items in that skin.
deadbeat
don't reupload someone elses skin without permission. if you can get permission that's fine. until then, closed