forum

Spinners: What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?

posted
Total Posts
show more
AmaiHachimitsu
What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?
The fastest way possible.

Now, seriously, there are techniques for both pen and mouse spinning which help to reach high speed and maintain it. If I had sth to record with I'd make some kind of tutorial for mouse spinning since I can spin pretty good. I can't explain in words how does my technique works, I can say weight distribution/disposition plays crucial role.
Shozonu

Ephemeral wrote:

Just about every right handed person will spin anti-clockwise naturally.

It really doesn't matter.
wtf I spin it clock-wise and I'm right handed. And here, I thought everyone else was weird because I keep seeing them spin counter-clockwise.
GoldenWolf
"About" being the keyword there.
Sewicide
Tell me if this is weird:

Left Handed.
Right Handed Mouse
I spin CW.
Astar
I use right hand, and I spin ~450-470 CCW or ~350 CW using a mouse.
Volcanism
Left-handed, counter-clockwise
350-420 spins
rzkadi

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?
The fastest way possible.

Now, seriously, there are techniques for both pen and mouse spinning which help to reach high speed and maintain it. If I had sth to record with I'd make some kind of tutorial for mouse spinning since I can spin pretty good. I can't explain in words how does my technique works, I can say weight distribution/disposition plays crucial role.
and also you need to make your spin area as small as possible.
Soulg
not necessarily

i can spin consistently faster with round circles versus trying to do tiny circles. i may get faster that way but its easier to fuck up and lose momentum
Expertskillz
Cool never thought of spinners :cry:
hinamizawan
and here i've been trying to clockwise spinning while i'm right handed
somehow i try to convince myself clockwise > anti clockwise but my results are better anti-clockwise meh
B1rd
Hearing people spin counter-clockwise is wierd... I though clockwise was the norm.

I am techically left handed, I use the mouse with my right hand and spin clockwise.
Coffee Hero
how is this thread still alive
FappyBabes
right handed clockwise
YukinoDesuDesu
right handed anti-clockwise

clockwise feels so unnatural imo
B1rd
but don't people normally write from left to right (clockwise) unless you're asian or something?
buny

B1rd wrote:

but don't people normally write from left to right (clockwise) unless you're asian or something?
You don't write clockwise - only one direction.
Dembele
Right handed: Anti-clockwise (same for mouse and tablet)
As everyone else is saying, the opposite, (clockwise in my case) feels completely unnatural to me.
I don't think it matters which hand you're stronger with I think its something to do with peoples brains. :D
otoed1
Right handed here and I spin clockwise.
I think we need a poll for this :P
EcksDee

Dembele wrote:

As everyone else is saying, the opposite, (clockwise in my case) feels completely unnatural to me.
I don't think it matters which hand you're stronger with I think its something to do with peoples brains. :D
I wonder why anti-clockwise seems to be the norm.

It feels like it follows, like, the imaginary lines of my finger sticks better when i go clockwise.

I dont even know what that means.
YukinoDesuDesu

EcksDee wrote:

Dembele wrote:

I wonder why anti-clockwise seems to be the norm.

It feels like it follows, like, the imaginary lines of my finger sticks better when i go clockwise.

I dont even know what that means.
I am confuse. :?
yanQQ

Sanae Hanekoma wrote:

Left handed here and I spin CCW

You need to spin CW