forum

Spinners: What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vanmonky
I spins anti-clockwise.
Ephemeral
Just about every right handed person will spin anti-clockwise naturally.

It really doesn't matter.
MegaManEXE
I'm right-handed and I spin CW

I never understood how most right-handed people spin CCW, it feels so unnatural to me o.o
TomoAlien
I spin in both ways and it doesn't seem to depend on anything. I am right handed by the way.
Zekira
Actually, looking at replays, I think most right-handed players spin CW. I spin CCW though.
GladiOol
Right handed spinning CCW here.
NotShinta
Right hand anti-clockwise. I don't get any other way.

Also what m980 said, this topic is completely pointless.
anonymous_old
I can spin either way. I recently switched to that, though; earlier, I spun only clockwise.
Kytoxid
Left-handed, clockwise. :o
Glass
Right-handed, clockwise.
Randy96
Right-handed, counter-clockwise.
kingcobra52
Right-handed, CCW. Just seems more natural to me.
nsane
I'm right handed and I spin clockwise, it feels weird to spin ccw. I guess I'm one of the weird ones.
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ephemeral
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gabi
i use G5 aswell ^_^
Randy96
My mouse is symmetrical.
Derekku
Right-handed, whichever way I feel like doing it.
nomedeusuarionaodisp
I'm right-handed and I can only spin counter-clockwise. Well... I can actually try spinning stuff clockwise, but that usually results in never clearing spinners in time (or messing everything up after I'm done).
Niva
Right-handed, could be Clockwise or Counterclockwise depending on the first direction that comes to my mind.
An64fan
I handle a pen in my right and spin clockwise.
Mismagius

Kytoxid wrote:

Left-handed, clockwise. :o
Lybydose
Right-handed. I absolutely cannot spin anti-clockwise. If I try, I might make it around once or twice before I unintentionally switch to clockwise without even thinking about it.
DerJoint
I'm also right handed and spinn CW, but now i have to try ccw... never tested xD
Emiya Shiro_old

Ephemeral wrote:

Just about every right handed person will spin anti-clockwise naturally.

It really doesn't matter.
I'm both-handed and I can only spin anti-clockwise (btw. i more accustomed in holding my mouse in right hand)

but my friend which is right handed spin clockwise O.o

and my other friend who is right handed spin anti-clockwise just as I.
Guy-kun
Right handed, CCW D:
RandomJibberish
I'm right handed and spin anticlockwise.
Mara
I'm right handed, CCW.
UtsukimiJerry
i am right handed but i spin counter clockwise
Sup A Noob
Right-handed. I spin anti-clockwise, because I find it more comfortable that way, but once again it's all about personal preferences.
synchroblst
RH, CCW. I've never actually thought about spinning it CW before. :
Elvan_old
I'm right-handed and spin in the anti-clockwise.
I can spin even 400-470.
It is a matter of habit, i think ;p
Sup A Noob

Elvan wrote:

I'm right-handed and spin in the anti-clockwise.
I can spin even 400-470.
It is a matter of habit, i think ;p
I can spin 400...what?

470? How the hell did you do that?
pieguyn
I use a touchpad mouse with my right hand and spin clockwise.

I must say, though, that if I were to use a normal mouse I'd probably still spin clockwise. It seems more intuitive to me.
Nobody
I'm right handed and spin clockwise. Anit-clockwise is weeeeirrrdddd (I can do it, but still)
Frog
I'm right handed and spin clockwise, i also draw circles/o's clockwise too...
KRZY
I am right-handed, spin clockwise, and draw o's and circles counter-clockwise

I spin around 420~450 and my highest ranked spin speed is 471, so I guess right-handed clockwise spin is legit
--K--
Take mouse, put in hand. Grip it tightly like it was a rifle and you were in the middle of a firefight. Alternatively, grip it like it was your wallet or knife as you walk down an alley in the dark of night. Now, fling the plastic rodent-like device back and forth and every other which way. If the spin meter is rising, you're doing it right. If it's not going anywhere or it's falling, you're either doing too much side-to-side or you're doing some sort of bizarre clockwise-then-counterclockwise-then-clockwise-etc spin pattern that won't earn you and bonus points. Pick a direction and stick with it, at least for the duration of this spinner. Or half of the duration of this spinner. Or whatever.
If you take a look at autoplay, you'll notice that it gets about a 477 spin rate. Notice what the cursor is doing. The cursor is now diamonds The cursor is rapidly moving in a diamond-like formation around the center. Top, right, bottom, left, top, etc. Or maybe it's top, left, bottom, right, top. You have to go all around the spinner. If you spend all of your time spazzing out on the bottom half of the screen, the spinner is going to break your precious combo. Expand your horizons and spin where no man has spun before.
CaptainFlameGuy
Inspiring.

I'm right handed, and spin clockwise.
zagrom_old
Right, CCW.
Tho I often wonder if I could do better CW, hmm...

I find this topic interesting btw.
show more