forum

Spinners: What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?

posted
Total Posts
show more
lolcubes
Dunno. But I'll just add that I love long spinners. And to spin them ccw.
:D
Kanye West
I love spinners in general. With mouse.

Hate them with tablet.
Almost
Spinners are the bane of my existence. :(
Raging Bull
Right handed Clockwise
druidxd
I used to spin CCW, then for some strange reason I started spinning CW and I broke my rpm record (previously 450, now 465, although my average is 400-410 :P)
Dekonare
Spinning CCW. I should try to spin CW just for fun and see how it goes.
ieb
right-handed, clockwise
Yasen Baka
I am left-handed and I spin clockwise. I'm a terrible spinner since I can't spin that fast even though I'm desperately making circular motions with my mouse. I'm probably doing it incorrectly.
Dubbel Dekkers
Right handed
Clock wise
i just dont get how people can make those supper small spins :roll:
she_old
IT'S BACK
Zeraph
Necroo powers goooo!
Maiz94

Zeraphlol wrote:

Necroo powers goooo!
Blaziken

Dubbel Dekkers wrote:

Right handed
Clock wise
i just dont get how people can make those supper small spins :roll:
Practice.
I spin CCW
uzzi
You see, the trick is to make circles around the center!

also CCW right hand master race \o/
Genshin

-David wrote:

Spinner's are kind of a bonus point extra to me. But what way do we actually need to spin the spinner? I spin anti-clockwise since I'm right handed and I play with a laptop finger sense mouse. (strange that I play with that huh?) In the tut beatmap, it shows the spinner going clockwise. But I've always done it anti-clockwise. So far I've only seen about 4 people spin anti-clockwise. To sum this up in a question, what way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?

edit: User preference.
i do spin anti-clockwise as well but i'm left handed. it's subjective.
djjsixpack
Haven't seen this thread for a while. Might as well update.

I spin clockwise for short spinner, Counter-Clockwise for longer spinners. I go faster with clockwise for a short time only.
TakuMii
I spin counter-clockwise on both my left and my right hand. I'm slower with my right, but I'm not sure if it's because it's my non-dominant hand or because I can't spin as well with a mouse.
Winshley
I still spin counter-clockwise with my right hand, as usual.

I do have tried spinning clockwise, and it's as horrible as MillhioreF's... ;w;
JAKACHAN
I still don't see why on someone's first post ever they decide to necro a 6 month thread instead of posting in a recent, but oh well.

I spin either nowadays but my counter-clockwise is better than my clockwise.
Nessuka
The thread title made me laugh a bit.

Nobody needs to spin any way, but if you insist on it, do whatever doesn't break your wrist quicker.
In my case, CCW is how I roll spin.
Rokk
I hold my mouse with my right hand, and spin Clockwise.

Once I get a tablet, I'm going to play left-handed and spin Counter-Clockwise.
Knarf
I spin counter-clockwise with right hand. I think it is much natural, but many people spin with clockwise :?
zigizigiefe
I'm left handed.But I Can't spin
Story
I spin clockwise with a tablet pen on my right hand
Coffee Hero
I went ahead and graphed all of the responses in this thread. pretty much as predicted.
GoombaJMR
I spin CCW...and I'm right handed
My friend is Right handed as well but he spins clockwise...just such a weird feeling for me though ...
I can get some seriously good spins with ccw.
MarioBound
I spin anti-clockwise.
AmaiHachimitsu
What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?
The fastest way possible.

Now, seriously, there are techniques for both pen and mouse spinning which help to reach high speed and maintain it. If I had sth to record with I'd make some kind of tutorial for mouse spinning since I can spin pretty good. I can't explain in words how does my technique works, I can say weight distribution/disposition plays crucial role.
Shozonu

Ephemeral wrote:

Just about every right handed person will spin anti-clockwise naturally.

It really doesn't matter.
wtf I spin it clock-wise and I'm right handed. And here, I thought everyone else was weird because I keep seeing them spin counter-clockwise.
GoldenWolf
"About" being the keyword there.
Sewicide
Tell me if this is weird:

Left Handed.
Right Handed Mouse
I spin CW.
Astar
I use right hand, and I spin ~450-470 CCW or ~350 CW using a mouse.
Volcanism
Left-handed, counter-clockwise
350-420 spins
rzkadi

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?
The fastest way possible.

Now, seriously, there are techniques for both pen and mouse spinning which help to reach high speed and maintain it. If I had sth to record with I'd make some kind of tutorial for mouse spinning since I can spin pretty good. I can't explain in words how does my technique works, I can say weight distribution/disposition plays crucial role.
and also you need to make your spin area as small as possible.
Soulg
not necessarily

i can spin consistently faster with round circles versus trying to do tiny circles. i may get faster that way but its easier to fuck up and lose momentum
Expertskillz
Cool never thought of spinners :cry:
hinamizawan
and here i've been trying to clockwise spinning while i'm right handed
somehow i try to convince myself clockwise > anti clockwise but my results are better anti-clockwise meh
B1rd
Hearing people spin counter-clockwise is wierd... I though clockwise was the norm.

I am techically left handed, I use the mouse with my right hand and spin clockwise.
Coffee Hero
how is this thread still alive
FappyBabes
right handed clockwise
show more