forum

Anyone else blinks for no reason?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hvick711
I'm always blinking for some reason when I play maps and I'm really close to get top score. It often cost me my combo but I just cant stop blinking. Anyone else has this same kind of problem?
Full Tablet
Stop paying attention to your blinking.
you blink because you need to
uh
take a break
Topic Starter
Hvick711

Faces3 wrote:

you blink because you need to
uh
take a break
Well that would make sense
cyfra_old

Lastiskuppi wrote:

I'm always blinking for some reason when I play maps and I'm really close to get top score. It often cost me my combo but I just cant stop blinking. Anyone else has this same kind of problem?

Everyone.
CXu

Lastiskuppi wrote:

"Anyone else blinks for no reason?"

Well you generally blink because your eyes need some tears or smth. Just don't pay attention to it like you do in regular life and you'll be fine.
Synpoo
i hate being human sometimes
FlyingKebab
I remember that at one time i somehow started thinking about blinking and then i didn't and well, i screwed up. Don't think about blinking ever. I mean why would you?
Amelia
This probably happens because you focus too much and forget to blink then, when your eyes really need lubrication it begins to bother you.
Aurani
People never seize to amaze me with their innovative stupidity..... :p
GoldenWolf
Stop blinking and become pro like cookieiz

And get to wreck your eyes, like cookieiz.
Soarezi

GoldenWolf wrote:

Stop blinking and become pro like cookieiz

And get to wreck your eyes, like cookieiz.
Nothing happened to his eyes. I also blink sometimes too because of i have habit of forcing to think about stupid shit when focusing.
Zare
I also have this problem that I sometimes have to breath when I play osu

weird, huh

seriously, stop overthinking this kinda stuff, just focus on the clicking dem circles
Soarezi

Zare wrote:

seriously, stop overthinking this kinda stuff, just focus on the clicking dem circles

Easier said than done.
GoldenWolf

Soarezi wrote:

Nothing happened to his eyes.
Nothing happened to my hand either.
Vuelo Eluko
blinking doesnt effect your gameplay
no, not even if you're playing 10.3
FlyingKebab
AR11 is 300ms in delay, you usually have atleast 2? notes on screen. "The average duration for a single blink of a human eye is 0.1 to 0.4 seconds, or 100 to 400 milliseconds", I don't think that would be enough to miss the start of 1 note and the end of the other, unless you are really unlucky with the timing (and have 0.4 ms blink speed which i highly doubt).
Green Platinum

exozion wrote:

Replace your eyes with bionic ones for instant 280bpm streaming :^)
GoldenWolf

FlyingKebab wrote:

AR11 is 300ms in delay, you usually have atleast 2? notes on screen. "The average duration for a single blink of a human eye is 0.1 to 0.4 seconds, or 100 to 400 milliseconds", I don't think that would be enough to miss the start of 1 note and the end of the other, unless you are really unlucky with the timing (and have 0.4 ms blink speed which i highly doubt).
even if you blind for 0.1 second only, you're left with only 0.2 second to see the circle, order your hand to move the cursor to the circle and your other hand to click the circle at the right timing
It takes in average 0.2 second to react to something, not even talking about giving orders to your hands; just to react, so no if you blink at anything above AR10.3 you are likely to mess up
Vuelo Eluko

GoldenWolf wrote:

FlyingKebab wrote:

even if you blind for 0.1 second only, you're left with only 0.2 second to see the circle, order your hand to move the cursor to the circle and your other hand to click the circle at the right timing
It takes in average 0.2 second to react to something, not even talking about giving orders to your hands; just to react, so no if you blink at anything above AR10.3 you are likely to mess up
playing above ar10.3 is silly
FlyingKebab
I know right, people fend others away from AR10 and we are talking about blinking here.
B1rd
I have the same problem. It's like a mild form of tourettes. The solution is to not give and force your eyes open until you actually do have to blink.
- [ R a a Y ] -
BLINK CUZ U WEEK. TANK IT AND U BCUM MAN.
Pelafina

exozion wrote:

Become Asian and you won't have that problem anymore.
chainpullz
FC ar10.3 with high accuracy without blinking and gradually develop eye disease, or don't. Your choice. =p