forum

Problem with ranking?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Cryosphere
Due to outside reasons, my internet has to be cut off past 11pm. Normally I just play osu! because there's nothing else to do but when I log on the next day, none of my rankings are recorded. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't gain multiple S and SS scores in the night before but it feels like I'm being robbed of ranks. Is there any way to transfer my local scores to global once my network is back up?
Vuelo Eluko
Nope.
Topic Starter
_Cryosphere
That's horse shit
Woobowiz

Savior Vegito wrote:

That's horse shit
Lol if it were possible to submit local scores for ranking, then it'd be a million times easier for hackers to look legit with their scores.
Topic Starter
_Cryosphere
So then someone who is actually honest about the way they get their scores can't do it while online and has to e punished for it? Seems fair.
Topic Starter
_Cryosphere
I've literally tried all day and I can't replicate those scores. Guess life just sucks right?
[-Cloud-]
People who are playing without a connection are getting punished for playing without a connection. That's it.
You basically have 2 options:

1. You play, when your connection is there.
2. You fix your connection.

Complaining is none of those.
Vuelo Eluko

Savior Vegito wrote:

I've literally tried all day and I can't replicate those scores. Guess life just sucks right?
if you did it before you can do it again
Varetyr
( option 3. : practice maps on FL when you're offline then suddenly pop a HD(HR)FL score in less than 100 tries coming from nowhere ;) )
Topic Starter
_Cryosphere
Because it's that simple. Thanks for at least answering my question.

Varetyr wrote:

( option 3. : practice maps on FL when you're offline then suddenly pop a HD(HR)FL score in less than 100 tries coming from nowhere ;) )
legalist style
except without the practicing
otonashi-senpai
Just a question, what happens if your internet connections breaks up during the end of a song, does it count then?

He4rtl3ss wrote:

Just a question, what happens if your internet connections breaks up during the end of a song, does it count then?
i don't think so
Loves

Savior Vegito wrote:

Because it's that simple. Thanks for at least answering my question.
No like legit, that would make hacking like a walk in the breeze.

Just do it again, you're still far from what you consider good anyway.
Varetyr

He4rtl3ss wrote:

My connexion broke for ~3 hours while I was playing and my score still registered after that
Maxis
I believe if you leave osu! open and your internet comes back up all your scores will submit from when you opened osu!. Not 100% sure though.

but yeah, if you FCed it before just do it again. Easier said than done but you already proved to yourself you're capable of doing it.
Ichi
It´s not a matter of " if you are legit or not " . It is easier to have scores modified from offline, so therefore its better for everyone not to be able to upload those scores. If you already know this then why make the scores and try to change this fact, at least try to adress the problem first (if there is even one at all).

I´d suggest you just relax and play multiplayer with no intentions of fcing while you have no internet, that will make you improve in other aspects of the game and will not get you so many frustrations. GL
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Woobowiz wrote:

Savior Vegito wrote:

That's horse shit
Lol if it were possible to submit local scores for ranking, then it'd be a million times easier for hackers to look legit with their scores.
This game is already ridiculously easy to hack and look legit. You can find hacks in 1 min with a google that are virtually impossible to spot. I'd say like 30% of people hack/have hacked at below 10k. Either offline or online.
Vuelo Eluko
while i do believe it's true that hacking and getting away with it is as simple as avoiding the auto detect [not as hard as it seems apparently] and avoiding the top 50 so there's no saved replay data, at that point there's virtually nothing that can be done to the play to prove its hacked, I think 30% is a bit high of a guess.
Rewben2

Riince wrote:

I think 30% is a bit high of a guess.
Definitely I'd say
Vuelo Eluko
im not actually sure if its as simple as avoiding the auto detect once and top 50's but judging by the sheer volume of illegit plays I end up finding everywhere it seems to be so.
nooblet

thedamntrain wrote:

This game is already ridiculously easy to hack and look legit. You can find hacks in 1 min with a google that are virtually impossible to spot. I'd say like 30% of people hack/have hacked at below 10k. Either offline or online.
30% above 10k? Dang, pretty sad if you need hacks to pretend you know how to click circles at trash-tier.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Riince wrote:

im not actually sure if its as simple as avoiding the auto detect once and top 50's but judging by the sheer volume of illegit plays I end up finding everywhere it seems to be so.
Only "anti-cheat" this game has is peppy blacklisting the md5s and process names, so unless you're being spectated or you end up in top 50 you're never getting banned for hacks, because going around the those 2 is simple as fark.

nooblet wrote:

30% above 10k? Dang, pretty sad if you need hacks to pretend you know how to click circles at trash-tier.
I meant below 10k as in <10k, the point still remains, ie. loads of dirty players.
Vuelo Eluko

nooblet wrote:

thedamntrain wrote:

yer mums a prostitute m8
rank =/= skill
i c-could be cookiezi f-for all you know
nooblet

thedamntrain wrote:

nooblet wrote:

I meant below 10k as in <10k, the point still remains, ie. loads of dirty players.
Bleh, everything above 3 digits qualifies for trash-tier imo (Yes including myself).

Riince wrote:

yer mums a prostitute m8
rank =/= skill
i c-could be cookiezi f-for all you know
Watch out guys next FDFD FC incoming.
Next day
Vuelo Eluko

nooblet wrote:

Watch out guys next FDFD FC incoming.
Next day
nah aslong as i use ez+nf+so i should be able to avoid the top 50 and without any incriminating replay data ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)

(Obviously this is all in fun and I don't plan to hack ever idk how strict mods are about these kinds of jokes so.. ill just put this line here..)
Ethelon

thedamntrain wrote:

Riince wrote:

Only "anti-cheat" this game has is peppy blacklisting the md5s and process names, so unless you're being spectated or you end up in top 50 you're never getting banned for hacks, because going around the those 2 is simple as fark.

nooblet wrote:

Where are you getting your numbers from?
Rewben2

Ethelon wrote:

Where are you getting your numbers from?
His ass
Soarezi

nooblet wrote:

Bleh, everything above 3 digits qualifies for trash-tier imo
But.. BUT IM TRASH
GoldenWolf

nooblet wrote:

Everything ? :>
nooblet

Soarezi wrote:

nooblet wrote:

But.. BUT IM TRASH
H-hello trash-senpai!!? Pls teach me your ways >w<

GoldenWolf wrote:

nooblet wrote:

Everything ? :>
Everything. Yeah, pretty sure that jar of Nutella over there is pretty bad at osu!, probably still better than me though.
GoldenWolf

nooblet wrote:

Everything. Yeah, pretty sure that jar of Nutella over there is pretty bad at osu!, probably still better than me though.
Didn't you learn from burger1 nutella was the secret to be cookiezi-tier? You should know better by now.