forum

I'm just going to rant...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LeafeonxLucario
My life sucks.

If you ask why, for some reason I always act like a jackass even when I try to be nice, so i'm very unpopular at school and when people are around me I always feel weird and also people pick on me they can NEVER get rid of the past. Sure for other people it's forgive and forget but to me it's like a grudge that would last untill I disappear for a year or so and I've met some pysco teachers too which makes my life hard, but really the students are making it hard for me.

I don't really know why i'm doing this but I wanted to just rant somewhere and I feel as nobody wants to even know me a little. Wish I died on the beach when I was 6...

Yay im a weido and now ossibly hated on this site nao. :/
adam2046
You could get a blog/twitter/whatever the fuck those kids are using these days.
Randy96
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
An64fan
Oh, stop with the "I wish I died" thing... You're depressing me. :(

Anyways, just avoid the grudge-keepers and such. I know how you feel with that, though, as I've got some sorta-family who can go off an pick on me for stuff from years ago, too... Really stupid, really annoying, just makes you feel horrible inside.

Really, I'd just say to avoid anyone who causes problems though, to be honest.
Ivalset
Don't worry, if anyone's going to hate you it's going to be for your name.

Actually, probably not, there are way too many pokefags around here.
RemmyX25

Who are you?
An64fan

Ivalset wrote:

HSOWA

Seriously, his name's not that weird...

...and regardless of how much of a geek I am.
Ph0X
protip: show them whos the boss.
If there's anything I've learnt from the Internet, it's that if you produce lulz, they will come back for you.
So actually not responding at all makes THEM look like fools. Then you can get to picking them back.
The second you get angry, you've lost THEGAME. It's all in the psychology.

But yes, stop with the emoshit. Saying crap like that will just make them want to pick on your more.

Popularity is definitely tricky though, and a very good example of that is gp0/wolfy. (You probably don't even know them, but still). They know very well that the community hates them, but they still keep trying as hard as they can to make people hate them even more instead of changing their ways.

Work on that and report back.
Inb4 troll.
Mukku
Since you're new, I am going to tell you right away.. I am the king of this re- *shot*

Acting like a jackass whilst trying to be nice is weird. I can't even imagine how one would manage to do it

Why haven't I ever seen wolfy around btw? o_o
Ephemeral
Digging for sympathy isn't going to get people to like you much either.

Unless you meet one of those silly altruistic types. There are a few of those, though god knows there's not a single one of them here.

There's no advice anybody can give you to make this easier for yourself either - you either have it, or you don't. Occasionally you'll find people that will facilitate your complete lack of social skills, but if you don't have the luck to stumble across somebody like that, you're kinda screwed.

Regardless, wishing for your own death is retarded. If you want to end yourself that badly, at least become an organ donor first.
Xgor

RemmyX25 wrote:

Who are you?
That's pretty much my reaction to this tread....
Arusha Shuna

LeafeonxLucario wrote:

Wish I died on the beach when I was 6...
NOOOOOO THE ENTERTAIMENT!!!

LeafeonxLucario wrote:

Yay im a weido and now ossibly hated on this site nao. :/

LeafeonxLucario wrote:

posts1
wat?

Ph0X wrote:

protip: show them whos the boss.
YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Ph0X

LeafeonxLucario wrote:

I died on the beach when I was 6...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Ivalset
There's no post requirement to post in fg/r, you fucking newfags

people will be judged by the quality of their posts, or lack thereof, or i will deck you in the face
anonymous_old

Ivalset wrote:

There's no post requirement to post in fg/r, you fucking newfags

people will be judged by the quality of their posts, or lack thereof, or i will deck you in the face

You're kinda cool.
Mukku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy

Ivalset wrote:

I don't like it, does that count for something?inb4no
Lum Moroboshi
kid you need to grow some fucking balls pretty quickly

yes

life DOES suck

it's going to spit in your face

but bootstraps, man. bootstraps.
Arusha Shuna
also

we live in a cruel, cruel world.
from now on, BE A MAN!
Loginer
lukewarmholiday
Hey I'm gay too
Cuddlebun
GAY ARE SICK

WHO WOULD GAY
Powerdrone

Todesengal wrote:

GAY ARE SICK

WHO WOULD GAY
http://osu.ppy.sh/?p=profile&u=4018