1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture

show more
posted
Two quiet anime: Non Non Biyori, Ookami to Koushinryou.
posted

R e n g e wrote:

Two quiet anime: Non Non Biyori, Ookami to Koushinryou.
I love you so much.
posted
Non Non Biyori is essentially a worse version of Aria. Nothing special about it.
posted
One could argue th-

>Green Platinum

Ok nothing to see here.


-------------------------------------------------

To not go 100% out of topic:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes
posted
I assume neither of us put Non Non Biyori as a masterpiece though
posted

Green Platinum wrote:

I assume neither of us put Non Non Biyori as a masterpiece though
I still gave 7, and there's a lot of garbage that I gave between 3 and 5 that people called masterpiece in here, it could be way worst :P .
posted

HiddeNation wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

I assume neither of us put Non Non Biyori as a masterpiece though
I still gave 7, and there's a lot of garbage that I gave between 3 and 5 that people called masterpiece in here, it could be way worst :P .
Believe me, I know.
posted
m8... m8.... Bakuman, Hajime no ippo and Berserk. Ain't nothing Close to those three.
posted
Hajime no Ippo, Bakuman. enough said m8, watch em
posted
My definition of anime masterpiece would be something that really blew my mind, got me thinking/"feeling", and had very few flaws (art/production/animation/storyline flaws/poor character development/overharem...just a few major flaws I see in today's anime).

I gave these anime a score of 10/10 on myanimelist:
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hunter x Hunter
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
Nodame Cantabile
Stein's Gate
Psycho Pass
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Nagi no Asukara
Fate Stay Night: UBW
Grisaia no Meikyuu: Caprice no Mayu 0
posted

Intone wrote:

My definition of anime masterpiece would be something that really blew my mind, got me thinking/"feeling", and had very few flaws (art/production/animation/storyline flaws/poor character development/overharem...just a few major flaws I see in today's anime).

I gave these anime a score of 10/10 on myanimelist:
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hunter x Hunter
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
Nodame Cantabile
Stein's Gate
Psycho Pass
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Nagi no Asukara
Fate Stay Night: UBW
Grisaia no Meikyuu: Caprice no Mayu 0
To be honest, you should either wait to have seen more anime before grading a ten and optimally even grading them at all, because at the moment, 1/6th of your list are tagged as a masterpieces, and it's bias by the fact that you haven't seen a lot of animes, so since those are new to you, you have the impression that they are incredible in every aspect, but if you would watch more animes, you would eventually see that it was kind of a illusion covered by the fact that it was something you've never seen.

EDIT: btw, the reason I'm saying that, is that it affect their global rating on MAL, it's not a lot but if everyone would be careful on that, it would create a slightly more accurate rating in my opinion.
posted
I really recommend higurashi no naku koro ni for anyone who likes mystery, horror and pychological anime. I haven't watched enough anime to say that it's top 1%, but it has to be damn close
Please sign in to reply.