forum

[Archived] Osu lagging

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sya
Osu is lagging and the frames dont drop. I play on DirectX and unlimited FPS so thats not the problem. Also i get max 400 FPS even though I have a AMD 7970 graphicscard which should produce more (forcing the card not to unclock doesnt change the fps). I reinstalled osu and restarted the pc but it didnt help. Oh and when i try to use fraps, osu crashed immediatly.

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
Hisoka
I have the problem sometimes, too. The lags are completely constant, are they? In my case I have to restart the computer and it is away. Only logging out does not help.

Übersetzt: Hab die Porbleme manchmal auch, die laggs sind genau gleichmäßig, oder? Ich schalte dann einfach den Pc aus und wieder ein und das Problem ist weg. Ausloggen etc. hilft nicht.
KKoonnraDD

Syrasu wrote:

Osu is lagging and the frames dont drop. I play on DirectX and unlimited FPS so thats not the problem. Also i get max 400 FPS even though I have a AMD 7970 graphicscard which should produce more (forcing the card not to unclock doesnt change the fps). I reinstalled osu and restarted the pc but it didnt help. Oh and when i try to use fraps, osu crashed immediatly.

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
Same here !! i got an Nvidia Gtx 660 and Every thing ran Smoothly up untill few months ago with one of the Game updates..