forum

[resolved] [Archived] Different SB load showed in design tab and testplay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Roxas
Problem Details:

SB load in Design tab is bigger than testplay's SB load. Plus, there's a different load when the client is fullscreen or windowed (less load when fullscreen, I guess this is normal?)

osu! version: cuttingedge-44
arcwinolivirus
I'm having the same problem. Design tab's SB Loading status is different than the Testplay's SB load status. I hope higher ups notice this ;3;
Damnae
testplay is what matters I think, the sb load is higher in the design tab because it's drawing in parts of the screen that are outside the visible area when playing.

The problem is that the higher osu!'s window size is, the lower the sb load gets, when it should be a fixed number independent of resolution
Marcin
What matters is testplay performance - due to different optimization methods it gets lower when actually playing.
Topic Starter
Roxas

Damnae wrote:

The problem is that the higher osu!'s window size is, the lower the sb load gets, when it should be a fixed number independent of resolution
Yeah, this is true

Thanks for replies!
BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by Damnae:

Fix SB Load being inconsistent between design, test mode and on different resolutions.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141126cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread on the status of this issue after you have tested it. If it has not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.