-Maruk-
gratz :)
Poglo
didnt like the realization diff, the rest of the maps are great tho
Topic Starter
Myxo

Poglo wrote:

didnt like the realization diff, the rest of the maps are great tho
It's a very experimental mapping style, so I know many people will dislike it >w< However, it's good that you can enjoy the rest of the mapset!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!
Beige
Congratz~ Nice work :3
Mafumafu
Gratz!!! >w<
TKS
pretty nice the flow of the Inner Oni.
Asagi Mutsuki
most underhyped set of 2015 k
:<
AustinsGuitar
I have to take some time to outline my distaste for your own maps mister mapper. I realize that i can not map even close to this, but i will call you out on every map that you make because i think it is very, VERY important that i say these things on a thread... how are you a QAT? is this even possible? you make songs about drugs and little renditions of things that arn't songs. i realize that playing through all of the other osu versions of this map, taiko and mania and they are okay, but standard is a train wreck. as a QAT i think that we should hold you at a higher standard than most mappers. i have played many maps in my short lived osu days, and this is one that is deeply dissapointing because everyone was looking forward to a good version of this map. you are trying to be too creative on std. It is not working. Sorry QAT member. Even if you did overturn this map for yourself.
kkkkkoishi
Too hard....