forum

DJ Sharpnel - Mmmmmmm [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Marirose

Fullerene- wrote:

Can I make 4K Extra difficulty (harder than EXPERT right now)?
Sure ! :) Do it do it :D
Akasha-
cause this is a long song, I suggest just only need 4 - 6 ( or 7 ) diffs in this map!
Topic Starter
Marirose

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

cause this is a long song, I suggest just only need 4 - 6 ( or 7 ) diffs in this map!
Okay i ll :D
ikzune
o yay the convert of this song was fun already ^^
Topic Starter
Marirose

laishiou wrote:

o yay the convert of this song was fun already ^^
Mmmmmmm :)
Akasha-
Mmmmmm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Topic Starter
Marirose

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

Mmmmmmm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D ;) ;)
Fullerene-
oh my this is a lot of diffs already lol, i can't use my computer so i have to start over when i was 3/4 done ;_;
Topic Starter
Marirose

Fullerene- wrote:

oh my this is a lot of diffs already lol, i can't use my computer so i have to start over when i was 3/4 done ;_;
dont mind , i ll wait ;)
Topic Starter
Marirose
add Fullerene-'s EXPERT :)
ZZHBOY
什么垃圾图 nuked
Topic Starter
Marirose

ZZHBOY wrote:

什么垃圾图 nuked
打死ZZH
Crystal

ZZHBOY wrote:

什么垃圾图 nuked
"再发mania的提了"
Topic Starter
Marirose

[_Crystal] wrote:

ZZHBOY wrote:

什么垃圾图 nuked
"再发mania的提了"
:? ?!
Akasha-
you going to making this map? cause I going to make the GD
Topic Starter
Marirose

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

you going to making this map? cause I going to make the GD
yep,but i m not sure if this map can be ranked :(
welcome GD :D ,do it do it :D
OmegaR
Ranked when? :3
Topic Starter
Marirose

Wookiezi wrote:

ahh...hard to answer ;o
DothThouHoist

Marirose wrote:

Wookiezi wrote:

ahh...hard to answer ;o
Either way, i really like this map and i still play it a lot. The jump streams and jacks make it really fun (From the [Expert] and [Fullerene's EX] diff) :D
But yeah, really wished it was ranked. Finishing the beatmap, Like real "Finishing" would probably help a lot. Although i find the jacks quite easy, the state that it's mapped (Chord->Jack->Jack, Semi chord->Jack->Chord, Chord->Jack>Half-stream, Double-sream->Jack->Chord etc)
Might be deemed "Overmapped" by BAT's. I don't know if having jacks in the middle of every pattern makes it Overmapped or what(.---. )/
But that's the exact way AiAe is mapped, so i don't see the problem. Any way keep up the good work Marirose! :)
Topic Starter
Marirose

DothThouHoist wrote:

Wookiezi wrote:

ahh...hard to answer ;o
Either way, i really like this map and i still play it a lot. The jump streams and jacks make it really fun (From the [Expert] and [Fullerene's EX] diff) :D
But yeah, really wished it was ranked. Finishing the beatmap, Like real "Finishing" would probably help a lot. Although i find the jacks quite easy, the state that it's mapped (Chord->Jack->Jack, Semi chord->Jack->Chord, Chord->Jack>Half-stream, Double-sream->Jack->Chord etc)
Might be deemed "Overmapped" by BAT's. I don't know if having jacks in the middle of every pattern makes it Overmapped or what(.---. )/
But that's the exact way AiAe is mapped, so i don't see the problem. Any way keep up the good work Marirose! :)[/quote]
nice idea ,i got :)
actually i want to remap this and make it rankable but this song is high bpm and if add more jackhammers, it will be unfriendly to novice player lol
so...now in delimma? :?
if i have some sparetime i ll do it :D
DothThouHoist

Marirose wrote:

actually i want to remap this and make it rankable but this song is high bpm and if add more jackhammers, it will be unfriendly to novice player lol
lol but it would surely be cool and more fun!
Or maybe just remap the already hard (5 Star+) Diffs, and leave the lower ones for novice players?
Fun maps likes these are hard to come by, so i will be waiting for the remap! :D
Topic Starter
Marirose

DothThouHoist wrote:

Marirose wrote:

lol but it would surely be cool and more fun!
Or maybe just remap the already hard (5 Star+) Diffs, and leave the lower ones for novice players?
Fun maps likes these are hard to come by, so i will be waiting for the remap! :D
haha,thanks for waiting XD
i ll try my best :D
DothThouHoist
And i ll enjoy it as much as i can when it's out :D
Ikaros-
rank this pls, this is awesome ^^
Topic Starter
Marirose

sdglalon wrote:

rank this pls, this is awesome ^^
kkk i ll have a try ;D
dionzz99