forum

[resolved] Corrupted beatmap occupying one slot and not being graved.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rad-
Problem Details:
At first i wanted to check something on the beatmap submission, i didnt want to upload the beatmap, didnt even give time to a ''Submit'' button to appear, but it still appeared as uploaded, even though it never had a forum topic so already i knew something was wrong, still everyone said to wait one month and see if it goes to graveyard.
The 4 weeks have passed, and the map is still there, because it doesn't have a forum thread to move from pending to graveyard, meaning i would probably have to update the map and wait another month for it, which i never wanted the map to even be uploaded...
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/196086

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

This i guess...

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)

If there is a way of just updating and a member of Staff can just simply remove the mapset please tell me to do so.
sheela
You can call a BAT to remove the mapset.
Topic Starter
Rad-

sheela901 wrote:

You can call a BAT to remove the mapset.
I asked Charles what to do he said to do a bug report about this, now i don't know what i should do :\
Shiro
BATs can't delete mapsets.
QATs can.
Shivarion

Shiro wrote:

BATs can't delete mapsets.
QATs can.
what's the difference between BAT & QAT ?
i don't really know about it :?
Ayesha Altugle
The Quality Assurance Team (QAT) are the aptly-named judicators of quality control who will check recently qualified maps for quality and playability, retracting their qualified status where appropriate. They form the bulwark of standard control and enforce the basic expectation of quality for all maps that enter the ranking process.
Shivarion

vahn10 wrote:

The Quality Assurance Team (QAT) are the aptly-named judicators of quality control who will check recently qualified maps for quality and playability, retracting their qualified status where appropriate. They form the bulwark of standard control and enforce the basic expectation of quality for all maps that enter the ranking process.
ooh i see.... thanks :)