Konomi Suzuki - This game(TV-Size) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
64
show more
asd123iii
Too God Laaaaaa
CrazyStar
來摸摸圖圖
[4K Hard]
00:03:786 - 感覺是有琴音的,加上吧,從藍線起打起來也有些怪怪的
00:20:929 - 有音,加一顆
00:46:847 (46847|3) - 這個条裡面感覺可以再塞一些東西
01:08:888 (68888|1) - 這裡的五個double感覺可以修改
01:11:337 (71337|1) - 同上
[4K Insane]
00:03:786 - 跟Hard的原因一樣
00:08:480 - 我覺得這幾秒的拍子感覺不全都只是1/4
00:26:847 - 從這邊開始的triple可以考慮整齊些

豆包總做神圖
:)

需要可以再補充 ~
shionelove
meow
column 1234 1234567
last LNs conflict each diffs><

[Normal]
00:11:745 (11745|2,12051|1,12357|0) - move to 232?
00:14:602 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052968
00:15:419 (15419|1) - move to 1
00:15:623 (15623|1,16235|2) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052973
00:33:990 (33990|0) - move to 00:33:888
00:35:623 (35623|1) - ^
00:37:255 (37255|1) - ^
00:53:684 - add 2
00:55:827 (55827|0,55827|2) - delete one
01:10:521 (70521|3,70521|1,72153|2,72153|1) - ^
01:26:847 (86847|0,86847|1) - until 01:27:868 (conflict Hard and Insane)
[Hard]
00:06:847 (6847|0) - until 00:07:153 ?
00:08:480 (8480|3,10112|3) - ^
00:50:214 (50214|0) - add 3
01:19:500 (79500|3) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2053037
[Insane]
00:06:847 (6847|0,8480|3) - same Hard thing
00:21:337 - add
00:46:847 (46847|0,47119|0,47391|0) - 1/8 is better
01:19:500 (79500|1) - same Hard thing

i'll mod 7K later meow

9/21
[Vic x S.Star's Lv.8]
00:15:419 - add 4
[S.Star's Lv.15]
00:02:153 (2153|5,2153|1) - conflict 00:03:888 (3888|5,3990|1) -
00:11:745 (11745|4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2057836
00:12:765 (12765|3,12868|3,12970|3) - wow 3jacks?
01:22:868 (82868|6,82868|2) - move to 15
[Liese's Lv.26]
00:32:561 (32561|3,32663|3) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2057901 ?
00:52:153 (52153|6) - move to 00:52:204 ?
01:16:439 (76439|3,76745|2) - if this follows vocal,https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2057908

ふぁいと、だよ
c36098651
[4K Insane]

00:12:868 有音 但用25%去聽聽不出來明確的位置....................

00:53:854 (53854|1,53922|2,53990|3,54058|2,54126|1) - 理論上是1/8沒錯 但其實音有點混雜

01:26:643 (86643|0,86711|1,86779|2,86847|3) - 尾端也做階梯狀會更美
Topic Starter
[Emiria]
orz
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

c36098651 wrote:

[4K Insane]

00:12:868 有音 但用25%去聽聽不出來明確的位置....................

00:53:854 (53854|1,53922|2,53990|3,54058|2,54126|1) - 理論上是1/8沒錯 但其實音有點混雜

01:26:643 (86643|0,86711|1,86779|2,86847|3) - 尾端也做階梯狀會更美

CrazyStar wrote:

來摸摸圖圖
[4K Hard]
00:03:786 - 感覺是有琴音的,加上吧,從藍線起打起來也有些怪怪的
00:20:929 - 有音,加一顆
00:46:847 (46847|3) - 這個条裡面感覺可以再塞一些東西
01:08:888 (68888|1) - 這裡的五個double感覺可以修改
01:11:337 (71337|1) - 同上
[4K Insane]
00:03:786 - 跟Hard的原因一樣
00:08:480 - 我覺得這幾秒的拍子感覺不全都只是1/4
00:26:847 - 從這邊開始的triple可以考慮整齊些

豆包總做神圖
:)

需要可以再補充 ~

hutunohito wrote:

meow
column 1234 1234567
last LNs conflict each diffs><

[Normal]
00:11:745 (11745|2,12051|1,12357|0) - move to 232?
00:14:602 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052968
00:15:419 (15419|1) - move to 1
00:15:623 (15623|1,16235|2) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052973
00:33:990 (33990|0) - move to 00:33:888
00:35:623 (35623|1) - ^
00:37:255 (37255|1) - ^
00:53:684 - add 2
00:55:827 (55827|0,55827|2) - delete one
01:10:521 (70521|3,70521|1,72153|2,72153|1) - ^
01:26:847 (86847|0,86847|1) - until 01:27:868 (conflict Hard and Insane)
[Hard]
00:06:847 (6847|0) - until 00:07:153 ?
00:08:480 (8480|3,10112|3) - ^
00:50:214 (50214|0) - add 3
01:19:500 (79500|3) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2053037
[Insane]
00:06:847 (6847|0,8480|3) - same Hard thing
00:21:337 - add
00:46:847 (46847|0,47119|0,47391|0) - 1/8 is better
01:19:500 (79500|1) - same Hard thing


ふぁいと、だよ
fix most thanks
Ayachi-
渣摸




[Vic x S.Star's 7K Lv.8]
01:16:235 - Add note


[4K Normal]
01:19:500 - add note
01:19:908 (79908|1,79908|0) - one note is enough, 畢竟不大聲 和01:18:684 - 比

[4K Hard]
00:15:827 - Remove a note
00:55:214 - 看了後面這裡應該加音吧 ,在 01:08:276 -
00:57:255 - Add a note, it is like 00:55:623 -
00:58:480 - ^
01:08:684 - 加音,和 00:55:623 - 一樣
01:09:092 - 一個移到 01:09:194 -
01:27:765 - LN end here

[S.Star's 7K Lv.15]
00:02:255 - add a note?
00:03:786 - ^
00:10:725 - 為甚麼3個音阿 00:07:459 - 和 00:09:092 - 呢?
00:56:031 - 移除一個
00:58:072 - ^
01:19:092 - add a note

[4K Insane]
01:11:643 - add

[Liese's 7K Lv.26]
hi~

Icing_wind
[Hard]

00:44:398 (44398|2,44500|3,44602|2,44704|1) - → https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2249312

00:50:112 - 加一个?

[S.Star's 7K Lv.15]

00:02:255 - 加一个

00:03:786 - ↑

00:40:929 - ↑

01:02:561 (62561|5) - delete

good luck
richardfeder
00:03:990 (3990|3) - unsnap

00:05:623 (5623|4) - unsnap

00:41:949 (41949|4) - move left by one column

01:07:255 - 开始跟的感觉有点乱

01:20:316 (80316|2,80725|4,81133|2,81541|4) - 。。。?

4K Normal
snap unsnapped notes mentioned in Lv.8

00:27:561 (27561|1) - add a note

01:26:847 (86847|0,86847|1) - stop at 01:27:765 - ?

00:02:561 (2561|3) - delete

00:47:255 - 鼓点要不要补上?

00:50:214 (50214|0) - ...unsnap?

00:50:827 (50827|1) - delete

01:18:990 (78990|0) - add a note

01:19:500 (79500|3,79568|2,79636|1) - 1/4. 01:19:704 (79704|0,79772|1,79840|2,79908|3) - 才是1/8

01:20:214 (80214|2) - ?

还有这个diff也是停在红线的 到底是停在红还是蓝我觉得统一一下好
00:11:643 - 这个鼓不取吗

00:12:765 - 这个钢琴也是
00:13:072 (13072|2,13174|1,13276|0) - 感觉这些倒不必要

00:26:235 (26235|0,26337|1) - ^
感觉要做bass的效果的话只要条子就够了http://puu.sh/d5WYl/3a06c57174.jpg

00:36:133 (36133|3) - 没音

还有那几个snap的问题 其他的感觉没啥了
7K我觉得倒没啥mod的必要 纳米姐的那个变速估计他也不会改...
GL
Bruce

richardfeder wrote:

00:03:990 (3990|3) - unsnap

00:05:623 (5623|4) - unsnap

00:41:949 (41949|4) - move left by one column

01:07:255 - 开始跟的感觉有点乱

01:20:316 (80316|2,80725|4,81133|2,81541|4) - 。。。?
All ok


7K我觉得倒没啥mod的必要 纳米姐的那个变速估计他也不会改...<----我的没变速 你就这么放弃我了[/box]
GL
Thanks PC
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

richardfeder wrote:

00:03:990 (3990|3) - unsnap

00:05:623 (5623|4) - unsnap

00:41:949 (41949|4) - move left by one column

01:07:255 - 开始跟的感觉有点乱

01:20:316 (80316|2,80725|4,81133|2,81541|4) - 。。。?

4K Normal
snap unsnapped notes mentioned in Lv.8

00:27:561 (27561|1) - add a note

01:26:847 (86847|0,86847|1) - stop at 01:27:765 - ?

00:02:561 (2561|3) - delete

00:47:255 - 鼓点要不要补上?

00:50:214 (50214|0) - ...unsnap?

00:50:827 (50827|1) - delete

01:18:990 (78990|0) - add a note

01:19:500 (79500|3,79568|2,79636|1) - 1/4. 01:19:704 (79704|0,79772|1,79840|2,79908|3) - 才是1/8

01:20:214 (80214|2) - ?

还有这个diff也是停在红线的 到底是停在红还是蓝我觉得统一一下好
00:11:643 - 这个鼓不取吗

00:12:765 - 这个钢琴也是
00:13:072 (13072|2,13174|1,13276|0) - 感觉这些倒不必要

00:26:235 (26235|0,26337|1) - ^
感觉要做bass的效果的话只要条子就够了http://puu.sh/d5WYl/3a06c57174.jpg

00:36:133 (36133|3) - 没音

还有那几个snap的问题 其他的感觉没啥了
7K我觉得倒没啥mod的必要 纳米姐的那个变速估计他也不会改...
GL
看的我眼睛都酸了。。就不一一回复了
Spy
你還挖不挖起來,我要找人摸一波然後泡了
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

Spy wrote:

你還挖不挖起來,我要找人摸一波然後泡了
k 我在对对音
Starry-
Hiya db :3/

[General]

Timing:
  1. Feels like it's a bit late. 317 -> 310~

Audio:
BG:
  1. 3d2c392442a7d933e1c486faaf4bd11372f0016d.jpeg is weird resolution (1000x563), best to change it to 1024x768 or 1366x768.

Metadata:
  1. Remove 'No' from tags once, since it is there twice.

Preview Point:
AiMod:

[]

Why is there combo colours in Lv.8? Remove :P

Untick 'Widescreen Support' in 7K Lv.15 and 4K Normal and 7K Lv.8

Consider renaming all diff to 'Normal, Hard, Insane' , or give all diffs 'Lv.XX', to make it consistent with each other.

Insanes: ODHP8
Hards: ODHP7.5
Normals: ODHP7
^^ Try these, they seem to be more consistent. (Because right now, Lv.8 is OD8 and 4K Insane is OD7)

 ___ ___ ___ ___
| 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | (4K)

[4K Normal]
00:01:949 (1949|1) - Move to 2, more balanced this way

00:11:745 (11745|2,12051|1) - CTRL+H for pitch

00:15:419 (15419|1,15623|1) - Maybe this jack isn't good idea.. Try move 00:15:419 (15419|1) - to 2, since this is only jack like this in map.

00:18:276 (18276|3) - Move to 1
00:18:582 (18582|0) - Move to 3
00:18:888 (18888|1) - Move to 2
00:19:296 (19296|2) - Move to 1
00:19:500 (19500|3,19908|1,19908|0) - CTRL+H -- All these suggestion best to increase pitch relevancy in map

00:27:663 (27663|2) - Perhaps move to 3 for balance

00:36:031 (36031|2) - Move to 1, best for balance

00:36:949 (36949|1,37255|1) - Maybe both on blue tick? To make consistent like 00:27:153 (27153|1,27357|2) -

00:42:561 (42561|2) - Move to 1 for balance

00:53:174 (53174|3) - Move to 2, slightly lower pitch

01:12:561 (72561|1) - Move to 2? More balance

[4K Hard]

00:00:623 (623|0,929|3) - Why this go up in pitch? Best to rearrange to make it go down like music :D

00:05:827 (5827|1) - Feels better to play if move to 0

00:13:786 (13786|3) - I don't think this echo sound is that loud to map it here on Hard diff, best to remove it

00:27:663 (27663|2) - Move to 3 for balance?
00:29:194 (29194|1) - Move to 0 for balance?

00:50:929 (50929|0) - Feels better if move to 3

00:57:663 (57663|1) - Move to 3 for balance?

[4K Insane]

00:29:704 (29704|1) - Move to 2, much more balanced

00:40:929 (40929|1) - Lower pitch, move to 0
00:41:133 (41133|0) - Then you can move to 1 or 2

00:49:296 (49296|1) - Works better if move to 0

00:50:929 (50929|0) - Feels better if move to 3 (like I mention in Hard diff)

00:51:745 (51745|0) - High pitch, move to 2

00:55:214 (55214|1,55419|0) - CTRL+G for balance

00:57:255 (57255|1) - Move to 0 for balance

[]

Goodluck! Star~
Sky_Demon
鱼 好大的鱼 虎纹鲨鱼~

key: 1|2|3|4|


Color

Red - Serious mistake

Green - Reason

Blue - Proposal


00:15:623 (15623|1,16031|2) - 我聽不出有什麼特別的音 怎麼會有2條LN
00:36:031 (36031|2) - 移到2 減少這樣的排列 在簡單的難度 00:35:725 (35725|2,36031|2) -
01:25:214 (85214|2,85214|3) - 我認為這裡應該就結束了 01:26:643 -
★01:04:602 (64602|0) - 試試看這個移到2
★然後這個移到101:05:010 (65010|2) -
01:25:214 (85214|3) - 結束 01:26:643 -
00:13:786 (13786|1) - 這個貌似沒音..
00:25:929 - 加一個在1
01:24:194 (84194|3,85214|2) - 結束 01:26:643 -

唉..我也不想水 看來看去還真找不出啥問題

點出來的少 不知道有沒有用

盡我所能送些星吧 祝好運 !
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

Sky_Demon wrote:

鱼 好大的鱼 虎纹鲨鱼~

key: 1|2|3|4|


Color

Red - Serious mistake

Green - Reason

Blue - Proposal


00:15:623 (15623|1,16031|2) - 我聽不出有什麼特別的音 怎麼會有2條LN
00:36:031 (36031|2) - 移到2 減少這樣的排列 在簡單的難度 00:35:725 (35725|2,36031|2) -
01:25:214 (85214|2,85214|3) - 我認為這裡應該就結束了 01:26:643 -
★01:04:602 (64602|0) - 試試看這個移到2
★然後這個移到101:05:010 (65010|2) -
01:25:214 (85214|3) - 結束 01:26:643 -
00:13:786 (13786|1) - 這個貌似沒音..
00:25:929 - 加一個在1
01:24:194 (84194|3,85214|2) - 結束 01:26:643 -

唉..我也不想水 看來看去還真找不出啥問題

點出來的少 不知道有沒有用

盡我所能送些星吧 祝好運 !
3Q for mod ;)
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

Starry- wrote:

Hiya db :3/

[General]

Timing:
  1. Feels like it's a bit late. 317 -> 310~
xD...maybe now just is ok..
Audio:
BG: ````=-=
  1. 3d2c392442a7d933e1c486faaf4bd11372f0016d.jpeg is weird resolution (1000x563), best to change it to 1024x768 or 1366x768.

Metadata:
  1. Remove 'No' from tags once, since it is there twice.

Preview Point:
AiMod:

[]

Why is there combo colours in Lv.8? Remove :P

Untick 'Widescreen Support' in 7K Lv.15 and 4K Normal and 7K Lv.8

Consider renaming all diff to 'Normal, Hard, Insane' , or give all diffs 'Lv.XX', to make it consistent with each other.

Insanes: ODHP8
Hards: ODHP7.5
Normals: ODHP7
^^ Try these, they seem to be more consistent. (Because right now, Lv.8 is OD8 and 4K Insane is OD7)

 ___ ___ ___ ___
| 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | (4K)

[4K Normal]
00:01:949 (1949|1) - Move to 2, more balanced this way

00:11:745 (11745|2,12051|1) - CTRL+H for pitch

00:15:419 (15419|1,15623|1) - Maybe this jack isn't good idea.. Try move 00:15:419 (15419|1) - to 2, since this is only jack like this in map.

00:18:276 (18276|3) - Move to 1
00:18:582 (18582|0) - Move to 3
00:18:888 (18888|1) - Move to 2
00:19:296 (19296|2) - Move to 1
00:19:500 (19500|3,19908|1,19908|0) - CTRL+H -- All these suggestion best to increase pitch relevancy in map

00:27:663 (27663|2) - Perhaps move to 3 for balance

00:36:031 (36031|2) - Move to 1, best for balance

00:36:949 (36949|1,37255|1) - Maybe both on blue tick? To make consistent like 00:27:153 (27153|1,27357|2) -

00:42:561 (42561|2) - Move to 1 for balance

00:53:174 (53174|3) - Move to 2, slightly lower pitch

01:12:561 (72561|1) - Move to 2? More balance

[4K Hard]

00:00:623 (623|0,929|3) - Why this go up in pitch? Best to rearrange to make it go down like music :D

00:05:827 (5827|1) - Feels better to play if move to 0

00:13:786 (13786|3) - I don't think this echo sound is that loud to map it here on Hard diff, best to remove it

00:27:663 (27663|2) - Move to 3 for balance?
00:29:194 (29194|1) - Move to 0 for balance?

00:50:929 (50929|0) - Feels better if move to 3

00:57:663 (57663|1) - Move to 3 for balance?

[4K Insane]

00:29:704 (29704|1) - Move to 2, much more balanced

00:40:929 (40929|1) - Lower pitch, move to 0
00:41:133 (41133|0) - Then you can move to 1 or 2

00:49:296 (49296|1) - Works better if move to 0

00:50:929 (50929|0) - Feels better if move to 3 (like I mention in Hard diff)

00:51:745 (51745|0) - High pitch, move to 2

00:55:214 (55214|1,55419|0) - CTRL+G for balance

00:57:255 (57255|1) - Move to 0 for balance

[]

Goodluck! Star~
fix some thanks
Ayachi-
soft-hitwhistle.wav less than 100ms

[4K Insane]
00:46:847 - snap錯了,看看7K 15

[7K LV15]
00:03:888 - same as 00:02:153 -
00:05:419 - ^
00:53:888 (53888|1,53990|3,54092|2) - 1/6
00:56:031 - delete one note like 00:54:806 -
01:13:582 - add
01:19:806 (79806|3) - wrong snap, should put 1/6 here
01:22:459 (82459|6,82459|2,82697|0,82697|4,82868|5,82868|1,83106|6,83106|2) - confirm with other diffs like 4K hard

[4K HARD]
00:30:214 (30214|2) - delete?
01:22:493 (82493|0,82493|1,82663|3,82902|0,82902|1,83072|2) - check with 7K 15

[4K Normal]
照之前擺的音來看00:05:623 (5623|3) - 應該在00:05:521 -
01:20:112 - LN ends here

[7K LV 8]
LN should end 00:49:092 -
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

soft-hitwhistle.wav less than 100ms

[4K Insane]
00:46:847 - snap錯了,看看7K 15

[7K LV15]
00:03:888 - same as 00:02:153 -
00:05:419 - ^
00:53:888 (53888|1,53990|3,54092|2) - 1/6
00:56:031 - delete one note like 00:54:806 -
01:13:582 - add
01:19:806 (79806|3) - wrong snap, should put 1/6 here
01:22:459 (82459|6,82459|2,82697|0,82697|4,82868|5,82868|1,83106|6,83106|2) - confirm with other diffs like 4K hard

[4K HARD]
00:30:214 (30214|2) - delete?
01:22:493 (82493|0,82493|1,82663|3,82902|0,82902|1,83072|2) - check with 7K 15

[4K Normal]
照之前擺的音來看00:05:623 (5623|3) - 應該在00:05:521 -
01:20:112 - LN ends here

[7K LV 8]
LN should end 00:49:092 -
fix some
Ayachi-
bubbled
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply