forum

I'm shaking too much with my tablet.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
flowergreen
Hey everyone!

I would ask something because I bought a tablet since 1 weeks I would say and I played on osu 1 hours per day with a tablet. And when I use my stylet i'm shaking too much because I'm hovering. So anybody got an idea to shaking less ?

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand and help me.
GoldenWolf
play more, that will fix the issue
Topic Starter
flowergreen
Well, I think I'm just gonna play like you say x) I hope that will fix the issue :/

PS : Thanks!
It comes with time, honestly. When I started, I couldn't even follow a slider with tablet, but as I got used to it, my snapping gradually got better and other suchthings.

So it'll come.
Topic Starter
flowergreen
Okay! Thank you!
FrzR
Practice. And proper breathing. It helps you calm down. =w=)b

I'm a mouse user but I know this can help too
Kouya-
Yeah, when I started using my tablet 7 months ago, I was pretty shaky and slow =~=

But, I just got use to it and played more .
Vuelo Eluko
it -could be- because small area and/or weird grip.
some players even ones with 100k+ plays still shake like crazy because playing more isnt necessarily the solution to this.

course no way to tell since you just got your tablet, if it doesnt go away with time then you'll have to address that probably.
Galagrawr
I'm not sure how most people hold their tablets, but I lay my pinky on the tablet. It helps relax your hand and keeps your aim a bit more stable (for me, at least)

Trust me, I shake a lot too, and you just have to keep practicing. ;)
cyfra_old
If Your cursor are shaky, try to play with windowed osu and larger tablet area.
But if Your hand are shaky, just play more. Try to play some training maps.
[ infL ]
Try rest the bottom of your palm/wrist on the bottom part of the tablet. The stability could reduce some of the shakiness.
Topic Starter
flowergreen
Alright, I'm trying! Thanks for all your answer, I really appreciate it :)
Sylveon
what is your tablet area? honestly it doesnt have to be that small for you to shake. i use full and still shake. I am a big shaker like yourself, i went from like the smallest possible area the tablet could give to full. with both areas i shake. however it improves DRAMATICALY with the larger area. like i cant stress enough how much nicer it is. IT feels like I shake alot (my hand) when im nervous but with the larger area it has little effect compared to when it was small... damn when it was small area lol....
here is a video of how bad it USED TO BE compared to now

please skip to the end of the second video, since i am 'as excited' as i was in the first video, but my cursor doesnt shake really at all