forum

Chitoge Style [HD/HR] (osu)

posted
Total Posts
show more
deadbeat
a - selection-mod-target is missing
b - are there any other skin elements you don't have permission to use? or was it just the stuff from Pannari's skin?

sorry i'm so late :<
Zafkiele_old

deadbeat wrote:

a - selection-mod-target is missing
b - are there any other skin elements you don't have permission to use? or was it just the stuff from Pannari's skin?

sorry i'm so late :<
I'll get back to you on that later today. Everything within this skin is ours except for the cursor (and sounds if you really wanna be that technical.). Credit has already been given. Therefore, we have permission to use everything since it's ours, if that makes sense.
scarletzyy
awesome skin!! >o< /
but where's the hit 300 icon? ._.

Sophia

acchanchanchan wrote:

awesome skin!! >o< /

Most skins have an invisible 300.
AngeLNarancia
LOVE THIS!!
My Favorite Skin *w*
Chitoge *-*
Jaeky
AngeLNarancia

EliteDonuts wrote:

Chitoge best grill <3
Yeaah <3
AGRX
Please make it HD ;_; looks bad on full hd.
flury
No chitoge combo bursts :cry:

Edit: Cutelittleahri has perfect Chitoge combo bursts at bottom of their post. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/249409/start=0
I think the rest of the combo bursts there are great as well for other combo burstless skins in case you don't want our queen Chitoge as your combo burst.
XgenSlayer
OP, do you mind if I make a liveplay that showcases the skin for you?
osu
I really really fucking like chitoge >.<

I appreciate you!!! lol

Hyurinmaru
wew :D
itzmomo_old
OP, do you mind if I make a liveplay that showcases the skin for you?
Uhh. As a personal friend of the OP. Yes, you may showcase it. (With his permission of course. I'm not stupid.) Also, whoever needs Chitoge Comboburts please PM me.
itzmomo_old

acchanchanchan wrote:

awesome skin!! >o< /

It usually gets in the way of people playing so we don't usually put one in our skinning.
itzmomo_old

Agrrox wrote:

Please make it HD ;_; looks bad on full hd.
What do you mean and I'll try and help as best as I can.
Bephoros
Great skin >w<
Wat
Is the download for this skin broken? it's not downloading anything when i dl it
bezrq
BEST GIRL SKIN
Arief Santosa
Chitoge style :D hahah
Feiriya
The skin are so nice! I love it!!
astfuduplu
<3
YuKi_Eru

Henrythatzme wrote:

@RedPanda, i think you've mistaken. The only things i used from other skins are the playsounds[which i have no idea how to make](the most common sounds in other skins), the spinner middle[which i see on every other skin](don't know the owner), and the cursor [which is also in every other skin], i apologize if you feel offended that i use elements common in most other skin, i use them not because i am lazy and don't want to make my own, i used them because i lack the experience to create proper sounds and i felt that they are common enough and good enough that it would feel natural for most people to transition to my skin. Every single other elements are made from me and my friend Zafkiele. Please do not discredit our work because of a few files common in most other skins. This is NOT a already completed HDHR optimized skin with added waifu material, we went through multiple revisions of all game play elements base on high rank players feedback, they are original !
DooM_Archi
Man what???? I love you... this a best skin in the world =3 good job and thx you
-Aura-
This looks really clean and well done! Can't wait to try this out.
OutStressed
love it:)
Skrublord

Henrythatzme wrote:

@RedPanda, i think you've mistaken. The only things i used from other skins are the playsounds[which i have no idea how to make](the most common sounds in other skins), the spinner middle[which i see on every other skin](don't know the owner), and the cursor [which is also in every other skin], i apologize if you feel offended that i use elements common in most other skin, i use them not because i am lazy and don't want to make my own, i used them because i lack the experience to create proper sounds and i felt that they are common enough and good enough that it would feel natural for most people to transition to my skin. Every single other elements are made from me and my friend Zafkiele. Please do not discredit our work because of a few files common in most other skins. This is NOT a already completed HDHR optimized skin with added waifu material, we went through multiple revisions of all game play elements base on high rank players feedback, they are original !

The ranking panel and the mode/mod/random/Options are taking from https://osuskinner.com/
Nhan053qt
Arigatougozaimasu <3
United States
Can I get a updated link for this skin?
trunksxdRAWR
can someone link me the Chitoge skin plz and thx