Topic Starter
Henrythatzme
Noted, thanks for the heads up
HDHR skin?
take all my money if this works and I can become lewa
Frostmourne
no Onodera style ;w;?
Rise_old_1
Can I hug you? Uhh, I mean, well placed components on the skin and that stuff...

tarora
just .. <3 <3 <3 <3
Good job. going to add it to my fav skin list
AGRX
MIX SKIN
chicoteck
awesome gracias por el skin :D
DeletedUser_3905941

Agrrox wrote:

MIX SKIN
Topic Starter
Henrythatzme

RedPanda wrote:

Agrrox wrote:

MIX SKIN
Umm what does mix skin mean?
Chinden
love chitoge :D
DeletedUser_3905941

Henrythatzme wrote:

Umm what does mix skin mean?
It means you've took elements from other skins and put them into your own, either not crediting the skin creators or saying which skin they took it from.
I mean fuck you just took an already completed HDHR optimized skin and added waifu material into it, calling it original.
Startrick
Topic Starter
Henrythatzme
@RedPanda, i think you've mistaken. The only things i used from other skins are the playsounds[which i have no idea how to make](the most common sounds in other skins), the spinner middle[which i see on every other skin](don't know the owner), and the cursor [which is also in every other skin], i apologize if you feel offended that i use elements common in most other skin, i use them not because i am lazy and don't want to make my own, i used them because i lack the experience to create proper sounds and i felt that they are common enough and good enough that it would feel natural for most people to transition to my skin. Every single other elements are made from me and my friend Zafkiele. Please do not discredit our work because of a few files common in most other skins. This is NOT a already completed HDHR optimized skin with added waifu material, we went through multiple revisions of all game play elements base on high rank players feedback, they are original !
DeletedUser_3905941

Henrythatzme wrote:

@RedPanda, i think you've mistaken. The only things i used from other ski-
Yeah, mixed skin.

Did you forget to mention the followpoints in the vanilla skin taken from Niko's? Or in the HDHR skin which these followpoints can be found in FunOrange's?
The hitnumbers which can be found in pretty much all of Niko's skins?
Did you forget the miss, 50, 100 notifications found in Heibel's old skins? (Which are also a mix, suggests even older than that.)
And as for the hitcircle+overlay, these can be found everywhere.
You even tried to add a rainbow hp bar found in old lewa skin's, but as of now, you've removed it from both.

Say whatever you want, but the followpoints, hitnumbers, accuracy notifications and hitcircles+overlay are all you need to make a HDHR optimized skin. This is just mixed skin with waifu material fuck
FencerTJ
Ignoring the salty above, awesome skin. It was fun seeing it grow.

#bestgirl2014 :D

Note: Will you be adding any chitoge combobursts?

Edit: The ranking panel is too long and it covers the save replay and online favorite buttons
Topic Starter
Henrythatzme

RedPanda wrote:

Yeah, mixed skin.

Did you forget to mention the followpoints in the vanilla skin taken from Niko's? Or in the HDHR skin which these follow-points can be found in FunOrange's?
Ok, I've made changes to the files in your complain.

But at this point i know you've got absolutely nothing better to do but to bother others. The follow points ARE FUCKING LINES!!! they are the same in the HDHR verison and the standard one just recolored, they're in Nikos and FunOrange's skin because guess what, ITS A LINE, EVERYONE USES THE SAME ONE. (I did get input from thelewa's stream, so the HDHR version does have the same length of appear time as FunOranges)

The hit-numbers and notifications i did not make so i cant speak for that, but i've also change those so i don't have to deal with people like you in the future.

But most importantly, i can tell you with 200% certainty that the hitcircle+overlays are of my own creation, feel free to ask Brenbread and HPK, i ask for their input of previous revisions during their streams on twitch, over hundreds of people saw it, and btw. ITS A FUCKING CIRCLE WITH A DROP SHADOW, IF YOU GOOGLE IT I'M SURE YOU"LL FIND HUNDREDS.

I hope you are satisfy, call the skin what you want, but dont bother messaging me again, you've wasted enough of my time.

Btw please don't bother using my skin. I don't want my hard work to be used by unappreciative filth.
DeletedUser_3905941

Henrythatzme wrote:

blah blah blah butthurt fucktard
Yep I did prove more mixed, and you actually raged when you didn't know what to say. Forty keks indeed.

Henrythatzme wrote:

Btw please don't bother using my skin. I don't want my hard work to be used by unappreciative filth.
>your skin

I've had a great time. o/
Franc[e]sco
Sweet hitsounds and very readable circles. Great work :)
ivan
x

RedPanda wrote:

[

Yep I did prove more mixed, and you actually raged when you didn't know what to say. Forty keks indeed.

>your skin

okay now go do this with all of the mixed skins here
inb4 you actually don't because of some reason like 'i don't have enough time 4 diszzzz'
DeletedUser_3905941

Faces3 wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

[

>your skin

okay now go do this with all of the mixed skins here
inb4 you actually don't because of some reason like 'i don't have enough time 4 diszzzz'
implying my job is to do this
become an hero Faces3

RedPanda wrote:

implying my job is to do this
become an hero Faces3
i'll try
sorry
Topic Starter
Henrythatzme

FencerTJ wrote:

Edit: The ranking panel is too long and it covers the save replay and online favorite buttons
Thank you very much for the heads up, the ranking panel is now fixed. (weird that every other skin i own has the exact same problem) :D

FencerTJ wrote:

Note: Will you be adding any chitoge combobursts?
Honestly, i dont have any friends that use combo-burst so i never really thought about it, but i will add them when i have some extra time! Thanks for the input.
Kipley

Ivan wrote:

awesome skin, going to be cookiezi wit this now thx
can confirm am cookiezi now, thnx!
Excity
Thanks a lot for the upload great skin :D
YamiHikari
Nice skin, good work! :)
dani
Nice job :D
TrickyFlipster
I dont know if it's just me, but the countdown to start the song on the maps that have it, the 3 and 2 countdown overlap and the one is fine.
Not sure how to fix, please help
Inuyasha123_old

Henrythatzme wrote:

CHITOGE STYLE
Henrythatzme | Zafkiele
Download Links:
ver. VANILLA
ver. HDHR
For those who prefer duller hitcircles, replace the standard skin.ini in the Chitoge Style folder with this.
Note: ver. HDHR has modified hitsounds, hitnumbers, followpoints, and inputoverlay designed for HD play.
Note: Previous versions of the cursors, hitnumbers and hit-circles are in the skin folder.
Note: The cursor, hitsounds, and follow-points are common elements in other skins and are not made by us. (Don't know the owner)
Feel free to leave any suggestions or tips for the skin, always happy to learn. :D

verison 1.0 (8/25/2014)

verison 1.1 (8/28/2014) - fixed ranking-panel, font, hitnumbers
Muncheyz

TrickyFlipster wrote:

I dont know if it's just me, but the countdown to start the song on the maps that have it, the 3 and 2 countdown overlap and the one is fine.
Not sure how to fix, please help
Also have this problem, I found this occurred in only 16:9 resolutions and is incorrectly spaced in some 4:3 resolutions. Could be an osu! side issue not sure, but thought I'd comment in case it can be easily fixed :D
TrickyFlipster

Muncheyz wrote:

Also have this problem, I found this occurred in only 16:9 resolutions and is incorrectly spaced in some 4:3 resolutions. Could be an osu! side issue not sure, but thought I'd comment in case it can be easily fixed :D

Yeah this is exactly my problem. Thanks for the picture post helps the mod's, but hopefully it can get fixed asap :D
Topic Starter
Henrythatzme
@TrickyFlipster, sorry about that, it seems that problem hadn't appear when i made the skin. But as of now the problem has been fixed. Please download the updated verison of the skin or just the changes.
acchikocchi_old
for me , problem with the link :/
Zafkiele_old
I've been quite busy. Thanks for the feedback guys. I also made some changes to the countdown using Chitoge's voice actor from a different anime. Lemme know if you want that Henry.
TrickyFlipster

Henrythatzme wrote:

@TrickyFlipster, sorry about that, it seems that problem hadn't appear when i made the skin. But as of now the problem has been fixed. Please download the updated verison of the skin or just the changes.
Thank you so much Henry :D
By the way guys, love the skin. BEST ONE I'VE EVER USED
Meruru
Thanks for the skin
The main menu background is so beautiful
When I'm in multiplayer, it makes me happy everytime I see it :D
Your Imouto
the download link to HDHR isn't working
Zafkiele_old

Your Imouto wrote:

the download link to HDHR isn't working
I'm on it.
Gumpy
First thing I will download when I get home.

Chitoge :3
Mequedesincripi
Love the skin! great job :)
show more