forum

SPINNER: clockwhise or anti-clockwhise?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sancteria
hey guys,

I´ve been watching some replays and noticed, improved ppl are spinning the circle clockwhise while some friends of mine who lay under 1000 PP spin against the clock...I do as well...

Is there any reason why improved ppl spin clockwhise?
FlyingKebab
You can spin to win either side, people prefer a certain side because they started that way or feel comfortable to spin that side. There is no difference between the 2 sides at all. PERIOD.
YukinoDesuDesu
anti
Wildcolt
There is literally a preference per person and you'll learn yours. Feel free to try either way. Personally mine is clockwise and if I try to go counter clockwise, I struggle to spin at even 66% of my clockwise speed.
Yakuyan
No reason, they just find that spinning the other way may be beneficial to them.

Preh-fur-ense ;)
Kouya-
They just practiced that way of spinning, I spin clockwise ~

They gradually become better at spinning and they spin faster .
NixXSkate
If your mouse points inward, spin clockwise. If your mouse points outward, spin counter clockwise. If you use tablet... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AmaiHachimitsu
This question has been asked and answered more than 10 times. Is it so painful to actually search for it?
Bauxe

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

This question has been asked and answered more than 10 times. Is it so painful to actually search for it?
Judging by 99% of threads posted in G&R...

Yes.
GoldenWolf
This thread again ?
Green Platinum

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

It's our osu! instincts. First post is pretty much the same as a rank 1.