show more
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy
Ty for the mod neonat <3
Spayyce

neonat wrote:

KyleDinny's Easy

00:35:629 (2,3) - spacing error
00:39:447 (1) - this spinner doesn't end on any relevant beat. You might as well end it at 00:40:538 which makes more sense You're right, fixed.
00:43:811 (1,2) - watch your spacing, you made this spacing error because you focused too much on object shape. You made the spacing not consistent with the rest in the Easy. Ok, I changed the slider shape, i'm not sure it looks great atm though. I'll see what I can do :)
00:44:902 (2,3,4) - inconsistent spacing as well. You need to use the same spacing in Easy Some slip past the DS somehow and they keep popping up :3
00:48:174 (6) - NC here, you use the same combo for such a long time idk why this wasnt NC'ed
00:53:084 (1,2,3) - spacing error It's miniscule and intended, since if I move it out it'll upset the whole flow, plus it's a very minor error imo, hardly noticeable.
00:54:720 (3,4) - ^ I cant find anything wrong with it's current position.
00:56:902 (5) - new combo done
01:00:174 (9,1) - spacing error again, I cant find anything.
01:01:265 (1,2) - ^ fixed :)
01:14:356 (1,2) - ^ looks fine to me
01:20:356 (3,5) - bad stack for the ends fixed:)
01:23:084 (6) - NC fixed
01:49:265 (1,2) - spacing error It's fine.
01:54:993 (1,2,3) - do really need this rhythm? It feels really extra on the Easy, it also doesn't seem to match with all the other rhythms you have in Easy I like this it adds more to the map, instead of the same beat throughout.
01:55:811 (1,2) - spacing error It's fine
02:00:720 (1,2) - ^ The look would be ruined and it's miniscule.
02:02:356 (3,4) - ^ Would make a bad blanket
02:03:993 (5,6) - ^ ^
02:04:538 (6,1) - ^ Fixed
02:11:629 (2,3,4,5) - ^ It'd be unrankable if I do
02:21:993 (1,2) - ^ It's fine for me
02:22:538 (2,3,4) - ^ ^
02:32:902 (4,5) - ^ ^
02:33:993 (1,2,3,4) - ^ fixed
02:40:538 (1,2,3,4) - make this a more complete shape, 02:40:538 (1,4) doesn't look good so close to each other fixed
02:43:811 (1,2,3) - spacing error, it isn't blanket right either Fixed the blanket but the spacing was fine for me
03:20:902 (3) - better to end at 03:22:538 it ends when the vocals start and I think it is just
03:24:174 (6,1) - spacing error Fixed
03:26:356 (1,1,1) - continue using the combo 03:25:811 (2) was in, don't spam combos, it doesn't fit, and isn't a good effect whatsoever It does, it matches the vocal change which is what I wanted.
03:29:084 (3,1) - spacing error Fixed
03:30:720 (2,3) - blanket better Fixed :)
03:32:902 (4) - don't place it above the slider, it doesn't flow well this way, better to put it in the path of where the slider is heading I changed the slider and made it shorter.
03:38:356 (1,2) - spacing error It's fine for me :3
03:49:265 (5,1) - not stacked perfectly It looks ok
03:51:447 - kiai timing point isn't snapped Good find! :D fixed
03:56:902 (1,2) - spacing error it looks fine for me :P

Check your difficulty thoroughly for more spacing errors, it gets too inconsistent

I might not be able to reply to some of the first part since I left it off early and forgot >.>
Thanks for the mod! :D
Ringating
as per an in-game chat request by Gexigamma:

I have extracted the two characters from the image for sb purposes. I also made a time lapse of the extraction, so I don't have to explain any of it :P the time lapse makes this seem a lot more impressive and intricate than it actually wasthe image, as is, should overlay perfectly over the current bg (assuming the image gets scaled properly in the sb settings)
Gexigamma
Great work! thx a lot!!! :D

After a loooong pause i'll continue with the SB now.
I may need some graphic support with certain details when everything is correctly placed and timed, but atm this image is enough.
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy

Ringating wrote:

as per an in-game chat request by Gexigamma:

I have extracted the two characters from the image for sb purposes. I also made a time lapse of the extraction, so I don't have to explain any of it :P the time lapse makes this seem a lot more impressive and intricate than it actually wasthe image, as is, should overlay perfectly over the current bg (assuming the image gets scaled properly in the sb settings)
thanks ringating!
Ujimatsu Chiya
Quick Check

[Tarrasky's Spice]
  1. 01:08:356 (9,10) - you must add NC here. Clang is much longer. Must walk in the middle of the NC drain will miss out a lot of savings, even in the middle.
  2. 01:44:356 (9) - ^
  3. 02:38:902 (9) - ^
  4. 02:47:629 (7) - ^
  5. 03:30:174 (9) - ^
  6. 03:49:811 (9) - ^
  7. 04:08:356 (9) - ^
  8. 04:04:811 (1,1,1) - remove NC. this part doesn't need NC.

This diff feel werid , you must make spread Balance. It has many overmapping in hear. like KIAI part's SV is so fast. make more Easily.

need more mod after mapset will be the better quality. GL
Sey
A pure NC mod does not warrant any KDS, especially not 2. Please keep that in mind for future and only give KDS to mods that actually help improving the gameplay of your map primarily.

eINess wrote:

This diff feel werid , you must make spread Balance. It has many overmapping in hear. like KIAI part's SV is so fast. make more Easily.
^This also doesn't help the mapper at all. If you see any bad spread criteria and overmapping here go and make suggestions by marking the affected positions of the mapset. Next time be sure to provide a more substantial mod post. Using this as reference will help: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Kudosu
Denying the KDS by now.
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy

Sey wrote:

A pure NC mod does not warrant any KDS, especially not 2. Please keep that in mind for future and only give KDS to mods that actually help improving the gameplay of your map primarily.

eINess wrote:

^This also doesn't help the mapper at all. If you see any bad spread criteria and overmapping here go and make suggestions by marking the affected positions of the mapset. Next time be sure to provide a more substantial mod post. Using this as reference will help: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Kudosu
Denying the KDS by now.
Oh ok, thank you!
Te Amo
Extremely fun and addicting map :)
Good Luck to you!
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy

KevEz wrote:

Extremely fun and addicting map :)
Good Luck to you!
I'm glad you like it so much!
Ujimatsu Chiya

Sey wrote:

eINess wrote:

Denying the KDS by now.

lol That's right xD
meii18
Hi ! I will mod only Tarrasky's guest diff :

~Tarrasky's Spice~

00:40:925(4)- The slider is not straight ! Fix it ! :!:

There are lots of unstraight sliders ! I highly sugest you to fix these ! I will stop with this mention here !

02:19:837- Hmm... I suggest you delete the following notes : 2,4 and 6 because it doesn't fit the music

02:30:452(1)- You should delete the note because is unrankable ( I guess)

03:28:538- It's a crazy ! I think you should fix that craziest !

At least is good ! Good luck with rank ! :)
Tarrasky

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Hi ! I will mod only Tarrasky's guest diff :

~Tarrasky's Spice~

00:40:925(4)- The slider is not straight ! Fix it ! :!: fix

There are lots of unstraight sliders ! I highly sugest you to fix these ! I will stop with this mention here !The flow not is bad and i think dont have any special slider with need remake, If you cite each with this problem help me :)

02:19:837- Hmm... I suggest you delete the following notes : 2,4 and 6 because it doesn't fit the musicI think there's no need, because the voice not is exactly just these notes, is an unstable sound, if you hear the sound by 25% slow, notice that the sound is also the notes you mentioned

02:30:452(1)- You should delete the note because is unrankable ( I guess) ok, fix

03:28:538- It's a crazy ! I think you should fix that craziest ! I dont think so crazy

At least is good ! Good luck with rank ! :)
Really thanks to help me <3 :) :) :) :) :)
Rumia-
omg T.T this map is so nice pls fight 4 rank T.T
Ciyus Miapah
ggwp
MrPotato
I'm still waiting for it to get ranked! :)
[ Asheath ]
These maps are so good I'm surprised they're not ranked, compared to other crappy ranked maps. ;-;
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy
shall I resurrect?
fedoragoose
Really fun mapset! Would be really awesome if you ranked this map \:D/
Jaggerthechosen
You should ressurect for sure!
Noobish
this is probably the most addictive map ever
[ Setsuna ]
god dam it jommy revive pl0x
Knotts
It's alive
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy

Knotts wrote:

It's alive
I cant update it now because I got my name changed... how do I fix this???
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy
nvm fixed
Toastedsalad

Noobish wrote:

this is probably the most addictive map ever
this.

have a star :)
gamecrashed_old
Let's get it ranked boys!
Tarrasky
i will try remap my diff, if I dont like how it's getting, just delete my guest
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy

Tarrasky wrote:

i will try remap my diff, if I dont like how it's getting, just delete my guest
Okay
Spayyce
I might remap or just improve overall. Hi.
helix
Lucky I didn't delete Tarrasky's Spice, that was the best diff ;-;
DT-sama
Aww, Tarrasky's Spice was my favourite diff. ,_,
_Kuroneko__old_1
Wow, now thats a bummer... Terrasky's diff was what I was looking forward to the most. :/
Kabu
No rank without Tarrasky's Spice

pls guys
Zunv
Tarrasky's spice was so good :S I was trying so hard to pass it and now its gone... so sad :/
If someone is having the old version for me :roll: :P
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy
Tarrasky requested me to delete his guest difficulty because he thought it was bad, sorry everyone :c
Xantaria

fuck ...

Amazing beatmap tho!
Noobish
Tarrasky's diff was so good :(
TheCoffeeLord
This is seriously one of the most fun beatmaps I have ever played. I can't wait until this gets ranked (I know it will!!)
gamecrashed_old
Tarrasky's guest map was amazing wtf
show more