forum

Simple Bastard (Glorious Sunset)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
So that was it, just like that.

DakeDekaane and Zexion quickly strung tn5421 up before he had any chance of explaining himself.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Y'all should learn to think before jumping to a conclusion."

There was a man in suit standing in front of confused DakeDekaane and Zexion.

"He was town. You lose."

tn5421, Town Fruit Vendor Switch , was lynched Day 3.

"Now it is time for the consequences of your incompetency. Bring them here!"

A woman in white suit brought beeboy, Frostings, Sonatora, and CalignoBot to the surprised group.
They all had a grim expression on their faces, as if they already knew of their impending fate.

"Wha- I thought they were dead! Didn't we lynch and stuff?" Zexion exclaimed.

"Yes, 'dead'. No one actually dies in a game of Mafia. It's just a social game after all. Just a game," said the woman in white suit.

The man in suit seemed to think a little bit before he opened his mouth.
"Hmm... You know what? Let's play a real game now. Hey Frostings, you still have a 1-shot Dayvig left. Use that to shoot either DakeDekaane or Zexion. If you shoot scum there, I'll let you go free. If you miss, you will die. Don't try anything funny, though. It won't work."

Frostings seemed to hesitate for a while. Can't I just shoot this man instead? No, but if I try to shoot him something unexpected will happen like my gun exploding instead... oh well. I only live once.

*Bang*

DakeDekaane, Vanilla Townie, was endgamed Day 3.

"Ha, you missed!"

With that, the man in suit shot Frostings down without any hesitation.

Zexion started trembling.

"Wa...wait. I'm the only one left now... Am I...? Am I scum? Did I win the game? No, that's not important right now. Do I get to leave this place alive?"

"Nope."

Zexion, Vanilla Townie , was endgamed Day 3.

By that point, everyone left knew what exactly was going on.

"What the... hell? You... you bastard! You can't do this! This is not-"

*Bang*

*Bang Bang Bang*

"Well, I guess that settles the whole thing!" The woman smiled, with a shotgun in her hand.
"Meh. I'm tired. I'm going home now." The man yawned.

The Mafia team of GuyInFreezer ( Mafia 1-shot Unlynchable Moderator), and Sakura ( Mafia Backup Moderator ), won the game!
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Sakura
And so... our reign of terror will continue... until the ends of the eternity...
Amianki
FTR, all my post restrictions were fake.

I started myself with 3 post restrictions, then just added one whenever GIF posted a fake votecount.

I didn't have anything whatsoever planned for the ability and not going through with the PRs was a last second decision. I did it all to see what would happen.
Zexion
SHIT AND I THINK ME OR SOMEONE ELSR CALLED THIS SCUMTEAM.

Welp, I was sure of something like that would happen. Welp, unwinnable for town and totally unfair.

I like it. Host something like this again :P
Zexion
FFS I should be more confident of myself, i was right about CB messing around :(
Amianki
I'm not the biggest troll here for nothing.
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Town was definitely winnable :P
the lylo was a white flag for us since lynching correctly once in lylo would basically cause our loss.
beeboy123
tfw hidden jester
Zexion
I was on the right track by luck, but GiF being unlynchable won the game as we thought lynching mods would do nothing.

Also yeah, even if it wasm't white flag GiF being scum and not ending the game would have lead to a Sakura lynch right away.
Zexion
Also who called Sakura +GiF scumteam? Can't check on phone.
beeboy123
I definitely would have done a GIF lynch maybe a Sakura one but due to 1 shot unlynchable I don't think I would have won as an alive town.

Not sure if I was the one that called it but I was trying to lynch them throughout day 1
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
1 shot unlynchable was done to prevent me getting lol-lynched from the beginning.
also I tried my best to not convey the "you can't lynch the mod" In that flavor I wrote.
Zexion
Your post was totally like 'do that again and you'll suffer' but since this a bastard game I can't really complain.

Welp, gg everyone.
Frostings
I was gonna save my 1-Shot for D2, but got killed by sheer luck

Not sure if I would have thought of shooting a mod, but oh well :o

Good game :)
AutoMedic
I dont even know what the fuck is this i just
AutoMedic
You fools. Sakura is evil
DakeDekaane
So I saw this Glorious Sunset and I thought we have won.

i cri, GIF so evil ;~;
AutoMedic
And now I can hypothesize that Sakura is a Sadist
Zexion
Dake its your fault ;_; we would have lynched Sakura ;_;

just kidding :)
tn5421
AutoMedic

tn5421 wrote:

GuyInFreezer wrote:

the lylo was a white flag for us since lynching correctly once in lylo would basically cause our loss.
You're still lying to us. We lynched correctly in lylo (3 town 2 scum) and didn't win.

I'm NEVER joining a game you run, EVER again.
i'll never trust GIF's bastard mini's again
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer

tn5421 wrote:

GuyInFreezer wrote:

You're still lying to us. We lynched correctly in lylo (3 town 2 scum) and didn't win.

I'm NEVER joining a game you run, EVER again.
Welcome to bastard game.