forum

HOW DO I GET PRO ACCURACY?????

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alpha
OK Guys, all bullshit aside. I don't want to hear the classic "Play more" and "Concentrate" and "Look at the approach circles more".
I want to know how to get THAT BIKKO LEWA GOKURI ACUURACY TO SLAVE FOR. I have a CM quickfire TK keyboard with red switches. I don't have any problems with cursor accuracy. BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW THE FUK YOU PLAY HARDROCK INSANES WITHOUT GETTING 90% accuracy. Is there a way certain way of striking the key?? I have very good rhythm. I'm a music major currently in conservatory and rhythm is my life. BUT HOW THE FUK DO I PLAY OD 9.8 WITHOUT RAGING AND ALMOST KILLING MYSELF. Should i change switches?? should i change how fast i strike the keys? should i train by playing with no hitsounds?? or should i just chop my hands off and quit this game. I feel like i just hit a huge wall and i want to overcome this. Please leave your opinions and experiences below. THANKS

-ALPHA
Vuelo Eluko
yeah idk man bikko did it at way less playcount than u maybe ur just not as much of a prodigy
brendanuhs
blood sacrifice to accuracy gods or buy tablet and SS 360bpm streams.
GoldenWolf
Sorry no hopes for you, you might aswell quit the game right away before you realize the only answer is to play more.

Oh wait, maybe you could try listening the song too.
uzzi

Riince wrote:

yeah idk man bikko did it at way less playcount than u maybe ur just not as much of a prodigy
Didn't Bikko get his play count reset?
NixXSkate
Good accuracy requires good aim (some people can only hit a note right when they go over it, which shows the aim is too inconsistent or the song is too fast to play accurately), good finger control for streams or alternating (my weakness), and concentration. Looking at your profile, I see you only have 30 SS scores. Perhaps better practice for you may be to play some regular insane no mod/hidden or 6OD hard+HR songs and try to get SS or 99.5%+. Build some consistency and patience, first. Then, hitting notes accurately on higher ODs will feel more natural. As for streaming accurately at high OD, I can't help much.
FlyingKebab
Sorry to hijack a thread but i have been thinking, would editing maps to CS7 improve my aim ar anybodies aim for that matter?
[-Cloud-]
Play more.
YukinoDesuDesu
offset and play more
f i z i k
because you maybe cant read ar10 yet so its a struggle for you to get good accuracy on hardrock
just keep playing. if youre so familiar with music and rhythm you just need to play more to translate the mental part which you have mastered to be physical part of your play (if that makes sense). just spam od10 maps or edit maps to it and go on
-Soba-
It's been proven that the only way to get better at accuracy is to change your avatar to a cute anime girl
FlyingKebab

-Soba- wrote:

It's been proven that the only way to get better at accuracy is to change your avatar to a cute anime girl
So you are technically some kind of magical wizard with top 1K and 98% avg accuracy since your avatar isn't a super cute anime girl. JK
kisata

Riince wrote:

Poke one of your eyes out too. If it worked for Bikko, it can work for you!
tfg50

-Soba- wrote:

Did lewa even do that?

Also, as a player that has way better acc than speed/aim, I would say try to follow the rhythm and try to force yourself to be more consistent (lower UR). Sometimes when I click too late/too early I notice it imediatly even while getting a 300 on OD=10.
nrl
I know this is a difficult concept to grasp, but there's no secret. Play more.
FlyingKebab
We should have a bot that insta posts "Play More" the moment some1 creates a new thread so people wouldn't have to post it over and over again.
I Give Up
You have an average %98.31 accuracy at this moment, which is even higher than some of the top 50 players. I don't see how you should be worried about that.
Karuta-_old_1

Alpha wrote:

I want to know how to get THAT BIKKO LEWA GOKURI ACUURACY TO SLAVE FOR.
I don't have any problems with cursor accuracy.
BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW THE FUK YOU PLAY HARDROCK INSANES WITHOUT GETTING 90% accuracy.
Is there a way certain way of striking the key??
I have very good rhythm. I'm a music major currently in conservatory and rhythm is my life.
-ALPHA
Since you a music major, I'll cut to the chase. This is a music game, with more of the game than the music

You should know that
-Getting the timing right (both key and cursor) is way harder than moving your cursor at the right time
-Changing to another switch may not necessary help
-thelewa is devoted to osu! as if he worships it
-you have a very good rhythm but this is more of a game where hand-eye coordination matters as well
-you are awesome for aiming high

You can try
-watching the autoplay first
-practice in edit mode (I fail in this cause my playing ratio is 4:3 whereas it is set to widescreen by default)
-get a more sturdy table (if it is shaky)
-play taiko mode
-use a 13/14 inch notebook monitor instead of a large monitor, it makes me feel that I can catch the notes faster
-train your reading skills, they help you to prepare how you are going to hit the notes
-exercise, no really
-uninstall osu!
Mizuno Yui
Funnily enough, longer (week+) breaks seemed to positively affect my accuracy. Maybe it has something to do with forgetting bad habits/getting some rest? Of course, this probably doesn't apply to raising it from 98 to 99.7, but hey, I'm trying to be helpful here!
Kouya-
Lol, timing and following a rhythm (beat) of the song you're playing is some of the keys to getting pro accuracy .

But seriously, play more ~
GoldenWolf

KukiMonster wrote:

You have an average %98.31 accuracy at this moment, which is even higher than some of the top 50 players. I don't see how you should be worried about that.
Because the average accuracy on your profile doesn't mean shit about your actual accuracy, since it doesn't take OD into consideration.

mentalac wrote:

Funnily enough, longer (week+) breaks seemed to positively affect my accuracy. Maybe it has something to do with forgetting bad habits/getting some rest? Of course, this probably doesn't apply to raising it from 98 to 99.7, but hey, I'm trying to be helpful here!
This is the same thing for me.

When I took my month+ or so break from osu!, I came back as a bit of a better player. Maybe just taking a break will ease your mind a bit, and then you do better?

lol screw that just play more
show more