forum

Nujabes - Lady Brown (feat. Cise Starr)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ifarnal
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 9 avril 2017 at 15:48:47

Artist: Nujabes
Title: Lady Brown (feat. Cise Starr)
Source: Metaphorical Music
Tags: Hip Hop Jazz Rap
BPM: 197,8
Filesize: 3611kb
Play Time: 02:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Bonus diff (7 stars, 479 notes)
  2. Chill (2,17 stars, 143 notes)
  3. Extra OLD (6,3 stars, 493 notes)
  4. Extra (6,31 stars, 442 notes)
  5. Ha-N (5,26 stars, 322 notes)
  6. Hard (3,58 stars, 341 notes)
  7. Insane (4,96 stars, 447 notes)
Download: Nujabes - Lady Brown (feat. Cise Starr)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
map wasn't even good enough for loved (84,7% approval and need 85%) sry guys ask someone else if you want a ranked nujabes
valar
Lovely map Swaagman!
Topic Starter
Ifarnal
Thank you :) it's nice to see that what I map can be fun for people
If you have any idea for improvement feel free to share ;)
BREEZEM OUT
duuuuude I love you man, awesome map :) 8-)
Topic Starter
Ifarnal
Thanks glad you like it ;)
Reached 12 favs now i'm happy :)
I will finish the easy diff and the hitsounds and start to really try to rank this (the extra one might need a huge change to be in ranking criteria I think...)
Litharrale
Love the insane, flows so well.
ItashaS13
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! FINALLY SOMETHING OF NUJABES + CISE STARR FROM CYNE! BEEEEEESTTTTT
Noobiegoboom
This is fantastic, man. Great job- it's obvious you put a ton of work into all of these difficulties, and it's fantastic to see more Nujabes maps out and about.
ItashaS13
This is awesome! a good map of Nujabes and Cise Starr ;p I hope someday we get Feather or the other Nujabes & Cise starr songs
Topic Starter
Ifarnal
Thank you for all the good feedback ppl, this really cheer me up :')
I'm not on Osu! that much recently but I'm working on another Nujabes song because I agree with all of you his music are truly awesome
Here is the map :

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/322551

The mapping style is a bit weird though since I'm trying new stuff but I will make a Regular Extra and insane map of it someday :)

And yes I will do Feather if I got the time :)
kkk
This song is brilliant ♥
Satella
<3 nujabes, may you rest in peace

vitail
this song is beautiful
Sunkiss
Rank this please!
Extaru
hello :)
Bonus Diff
You should change the beat snap divisor to 1/4 because you have a lot of unsnapped slider ends
00:19:355 (1) - should be snapped to the white line in front of it to match the beat rather than the vocals because the player doesn't know where the vocals are without having heard the song before
00:30:654 (7,8,9) - the spacing here increases but the song intensity stays the same
00:49:309 (3,4,5,1) - same thing here
00:54:769 (7) - opposite of above, the spacing stays the same but there is a tick with no note before the 7, which may make the player jump to 7 and hit it early. you should increase the spacing between 6 and 7 here

Extra
01:21:311 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this pattern is too spaced and awkward to play. comes out of nowhere because the pattern before it is the normal difficulty level that the rest of the map has
01:44:516 (1) - should be made into a slider because there is an awkward pause after this note even though he doesn't stop singing
01:48:915 (6) - should be reverse slider, same reasoning as above

Insane
00:41:321 (1) - Isn't snapped and is closer to the next note than the next note is to the notes directly after it, even though there is a pause between this and the 2

Hard
02:09:314 (1,2) - you should make the beat snap divisor 1/4 here too, these are unsnapped
Topic Starter
Ifarnal
Thx a lot for your mod hotdogboy :)

Edit : So I did the changes but the unsnapped notes are in fact 1/3 snapped beats, but I agree they don't feel right and thoses never feels right no matter where I place them... Did I put a wrong bpm or something? For now I placed them on a blue tick but that's weird.

Forgot to tell ppl that bonus diff isn't for rank since imo it is really bad, (overspaced jumps). I made it for fun but thx for modding it anyway, still nice to improve it.
Rick Astley
Absolutely love Nujabes. It would be so great to finally have a Nujabes map ranked. I'm rooting for you, buddy! :D
Topic Starter
Ifarnal
thanks for your support :)
Got 100 fav wow :D I really need to finish this one day (lol the map is 2 years old)
Genjuro
rank this please
Heanday
if you realy plan to rank it delete my dif, i mean, it's too old to finish it <<
Ylkias
Your diff it's okay just put a decent OD plz and this mapset need to put a decent OD on all diff.
milr_
sebajuN <3
puppy
finish it
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.