forum

I have a stalker...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
twinshiggy

Pic related has been following me around since I began playing Osu.
She follows me every where and I really do not know what to do.
I have tried praying to God for help but of course that does not help.
Please, some one needs to help me.
Mofu kun
what the fuck
Trauter
Holy shit
ColdTooth
who
Trash Boat
you are clicking 2 hit circles, one after the other. that's the thing
Amianki
You should probably learn how to rhythm then.
Vuelo Eluko
i see you dont have quickbrown or lily rose or team airman on your historical
thats your problem
Female
daijo bu.
Topic Starter
twinshiggy
You should probably learn how to rhythm then.

lol I'll just go do that then gimme a sec
AutoMedic
fucking

great
ColdTooth
who
AutoMedic
The universe is made of a bunch of gases, metals and other fne dandy chemicals. The Planet Earth is the only known planet that can sustain life today.

Thw point is, fuck this thread
piruchan
Your avatar freaks me out more than your stalker
Chamelo
MUNDO!
Krisom
I'm sorry, it was me disguised as a 100 score under your circles. I just love the way you play osu!. As I wake up every morning I can't help but to think on that part of the day where I'll be looking at you, from a distance, clicking those circles clumsily like a bumblebee approaches a small flower, or as a 30 years old nerd virgin approaches a woman’s most private parts (her ankles). My body shakes with anticipation of that magical yet real moment when I see you play as a cat with bags on his feet, and I just can’t help but to… …b-but to… ..u-uguuuuu >/////<…

I’m so baka, I should have told you. I won’t do this anymore I promise, if you ever see those again is just because you still suck at playing, that’s all. At least now you'll know I'm here senpaiiiii >__<;

Mystery solved, game over, close thread.
Corin
Why did you ever leave, Krisom?
Topic Starter
twinshiggy
clicking those circles clumsily like a bumblebee approaches a small flower
lol
UnderminE

Krisom wrote:

or as a 30 years old nerd virgin approaches a woman’s most private parts (her ankles).
i'm wet
Krisom

Corin wrote:

Why did you ever leave, Krisom?
Let me tell you the story of Sussy.

I met sussy around 3 years ago, but I used to call her "Pussy" because she never let me play with hers. She was the fairest maiden in the whole city, her voice was the voice of an angel and had deep green eyes that would make you feel you were looking at emeralds. And dam, dat ass.

We started hanging out and going for walks every now and then, and usually talked about how we both were virgins. I didn't know if she was presurring me to change us, but the fact that she never allowed me to play with her pussy made things difficult.

One night we were looking at the stars, our hands touched and time stopped. I looked at her and she had started crying. "What's wrong pussy? Why are you wet?" I asked. "I-I can't do this, you play osu! Javier. I lost my father beause of that, I-I can't venture into anything with you if I don't know where will you be when I wake up in the morning, in th bed next to me or in #modhelp!", she said with a fragile voice. I kissed her in the forehead and promised that I wouldnt touch osu! as long as we were together.

As we made our way back to her home my mind was racing, was I even sure about being with her? I couldn't stp thinking about that playful pussy in different positions, just waiting for me. We reached her bed, she put on her pijamas and pomfed on the bed. "It's late, you better stay the night" she said as she made a sing with her hand telling me to lie next to her. As I made my way to bed she took some sleep pills and fell into a deep slumber.

I couldn't sleep, I looked around, I looked at her and I couldn't sleep. Hours must have passed before I finally realized "She's asleep, her pussy is right there, I can finally play with it!". I felt so naughty, touching a woman's pussy wihout her permission, but I ventured into it anyway. I moved clumsily through the bed until I reached it, and started caressing it, it felt so good and so bad, she started moving her body to my gentle touch but I continued. I started giggling and breathing heavily, trying to contain myself, but the pleasure was too much, I decided to take another step.

But then she woke up, realized the whole situation and yelled at me "You're just like the other ones! You don't appreciate me, you just want my pussy!" . I gathered my clothes and what remained of my dignity and fled. I never saw her again, I didn't have the courage...

...I'm still a virgin, but I heard that she's not anymore. She lost her pussy to a muscular man who had a seagull tatoo on his left bicep. I stalk her on facebook every now and then, but I know I will not be the same anymore. I will never be the same anymore...

Anyways, here's a pic of her pussy!

And that's why you must never do drugs, kids!
Aurani

Sonatora wrote:

The universe is made of a bunch of gases, metals and other fne dandy chemicals. The Planet Earth is the only known planet that can sustain life today.

Thw point is, fuck this thread
As far as I know, Earth is the only planet that HAS life on it (if you believe the "mainstream" science that is), NOT the only one that can sustain life.

Better point is - talk about something random once you know enough to back up your arguments. :V
Leguna

Krisom wrote:

Let me tell you the story of Sussy.

I met sussy around 3 years ago, but I used to call her "Pussy" because she never let me play with hers. She was the fairest maiden in the whole city, her voice was the voice of an angel and had deep green eyes that would make you feel you were looking at emeralds. And dam, dat ass.

We started hanging out and going for walks every now and then, and usually talked about how we both were virgins. I didn't know if she was presurring me to change us, but the fact that she never allowed me to play with her pussy made things difficult.

One night we were looking at the stars, our hands touched and time stopped. I looked at her and she had started crying. "What's wrong pussy? Why are you wet?" I asked. "I-I can't do this, you play osu! Javier. I lost my father beause of that, I-I can't venture into anything with you if I don't know where will you be when I wake up in the morning, in th bed next to me or in #modhelp!", she said with a fragile voice. I kissed her in the forehead and promised that I wouldnt touch osu! as long as we were together.

As we made our way back to her home my mind was racing, was I even sure about being with her? I couldn't stp thinking about that playful pussy in different positions, just waiting for me. We reached her bed, she put on her pijamas and pomfed on the bed. "It's late, you better stay the night" she said as she made a sing with her hand telling me to lie next to her. As I made my way to bed she took some sleep pills and fell into a deep slumber.

I couldn't sleep, I looked around, I looked at her and I couldn't sleep. Hours must have passed before I finally realized "She's asleep, her pussy is right there, I can finally play with it!". I felt so naughty, touching a woman's pussy wihout her permission, but I ventured into it anyway. I moved clumsily through the bed until I reached it, and started caressing it, it felt so good and so bad, she started moving her body to my gentle touch but I continued. I started giggling and breathing heavily, trying to contain myself, but the pleasure was too much, I decided to take another step.

But then she woke up, realized the whole situation and yelled at me "You're just like the other ones! You don't appreciate me, you just want my pussy!" . I gathered my clothes and what remained of my dignity and fled. I never saw her again, I didn't have the courage...

...I'm still a virgin, but I heard that she's not anymore. She lost her pussy to a muscular man who had a seagull tatoo on his left bicep. I stalk her on facebook every now and then, but I know I will not be the same anymore. I will never be the same anymore...

Anyways, here's a pic of her pussy!

And that's why you must never do drugs, kids!

:( your story really touching.......
SPOILER
goddamn it pussy, my hope crumbles apart
Cyclohexane
Nothing more to add after that one.