forum

Post your best play!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nameless
Pretty self-explanatory. Post a screenshot of your best play. It doesn't matter whether its an in-game screenshot or a screenshot from your "top ranks" on your profile.
Anyway; here's mine:
Vuelo Eluko
according to tom94, this

despite it being one of the easiest fcs ive ever done... Kind of makes it tempting to just farm more easy shit with DT but I think i'll develop better core skills if i just stick to nomod for awhile longer.
Topic Starter
Nameless

Riince wrote:

according to tom94, this

despite it being one of the easiest fcs ive ever done... Kind of makes it tempting to just farm more easy shit with DT but I think i'll develop better core skills if i just stick to nomod for awhile longer.
Sweet DT FC play
Yakuyan
Can't post vids because if I tried to record on my computer, I would need to attach an oxygen tank to it.

It says this is my best

But I personally think this is my best
Blueprint
I Give Up
DJ Genericname - Dear You [Dear Rue] map by Rue
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Sadly it's not the happy30 long ver. I still up to this day can't fix the acc so I guess it's my best play, regardless of not being #1 on the pp list.
timemon

I'm very proud of this play. :3
I'm impressed that I can do long jumps too.
Trauter
My best play

I'm proud ;_;
silmarilen
isnt this pretty much the same as t/226774/ ?
altho that one is in the wrong forum
Bim

Riince wrote:

according to tom94, this

wtf, i just decided to download and play that map, god damn you're right it is easy
Shenanigans
Amazing amount of luck, but this is still brandished high.

B1rd

Riince wrote:

according to tom94, this

I coincidentally FC'd that last night. DT+Ztrot pony songs=big pp
GoldenWolf
What's a best play even
Genki1000
Top play:

Proud play:
xGx

B1rd

This. I'm not proud of the DT score itself, but the fact that I improved enough to do it. I've never seen such fast and linear improvement. (the play was on the 22nd, 3d just after, 4th a couple day later). When I do stuff like this it give me hope that my effort is paying of, and that I will someday be good.
iderekmc
2pro
Geniance
PP wise it would be this:

Dunno what I would personally choose as my best.
Vuelo Eluko
painful ending, but this is also my most pp play

winber1
using dango skin cuz best

don't hate

Varetyr
I don't really like my top perfs

and I hate the fact this one was only worth 149 pp, come on... :(
nooblet