forum

Shuushuu Image Scraper/Mass Image Downloader Thing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ormr
So, I made this program that scrapes this image-board site called e-shuushuu (e-Shuushuu is this image board site with lots of cute images, and stuff, yey.) , and then it downloads them to the set directory.

Like, that's really about it, it doesn't do anything more, so, sorry for a shitty thread, I guess?

The download can be found at: http://proxus.se/shuushuu-scraper.html

So, go ahead and collect your cute images and stuff.
Birbbq
Crisp/10 would download again!
Blueson
I was able to download an entire folder filled with best gurwllll

I approve of this program 10/10

asd
11/10 vouch for my boy Suzuki, best waifu generator around.
NotEvenDoomMusic
hahaha titta på mig att vara suomi
Topic Starter
Ormr

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

hahaha titta på mig att vara suomi
yes, that's very suomi of you, I'm proud.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Okay actually, i think Otaku Culture would appreciate your little invention more than OT.
Major reason would be that you're mass downloading kawaiisugoidesune pictures from e-shuushuu.
Highlight of that sentence being kawaiisugoidesune.

It's not that OT won't appreciate it,
it's that you're better off having your topic in OC for people to look at and/or give you CnC for future implimentations and/or even other ideas for other sugoi anime websites.
Topic Starter
Ormr

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Okay actually, i think Otaku Culture would appreciate your little invention more than OT.
Major reason would be that you're mass downloading kawaiisugoidesune pictures from e-shuushuu.
Highlight of that sentence being kawaiisugoidesune.

It's not that OT won't appreciate it,
it's that you're better off having your topic in OC for people to look at and/or give you CnC for future implimentations and/or even other ideas for other sugoi anime websites.
Ah, thank you, I'm not really that used to the osu! forums, so I just posted it in OT for the sake of not pissing anyone off.
I'll go ahead and fix the thread up and post it over there, so, once again, thank you. ^^
NotEvenDoomMusic
It's alright. There's no need to be kind here and give thanks for something not mentionworthy ;_;
Your contribution makes sense and also engages the community somewhat, even if it's just a simple "thank you" from the people replying or like i said, CnC for maybe future stuff that they will be asking for.
I'm pretty sure no one is going to be pissed off, even if you wrote this topic in General Discussion.

Eh, also i'm not sure if your name is intended to be a company that manufactures automobiles... or you just accidently thought Suzuki might be a cool sounding nihongo name...?
Anyways, i shouldn't be the one to complain because i'm a fucking meme.

Might be a coincidence.
IppE

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Eh, also i'm not sure if your name is intended to be a company that manufactures automobiles... or you just accidently thought Suzuki might be a cool sounding nihongo name...?

Might be a coincidence.
Suzuki is a fairly common name in Japan.
NotEvenDoomMusic

IppE wrote:

Suzuki is a fairly common name in Japan.
Yeah, i totally forgot.
Honda is also a common name in japan so i'm just being a racist towards autos and nihongo names.

My apologies.
Topic Starter
Ormr

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

It's alright. There's no need to be kind here and give thanks for something small ;_;
Your contribution makes sense and also engages the community somewhat, even if it's just a simple "thank you" from the people replying or like i said, CnC for maybe future stuff that they will be asking for.
I'm pretty sure no one is going to be pissed off, even if you wrote this topic in General Discussion.

Might be a coincidence.
Haha, I always make sure to thank people even for the most minimal of favors. ^^'

Suzuki is such a sugoi name desu ne.
Nah, I was just looking around for some random Jap name because I wanted to be more of a weeb.
And I happened to stumble upon Suzuki. (One of the main reasons why I changed to Suzuki is because someone else had it before tho, and I like being a dick, even if that person doesn't even play anymore.)
And then I realized that I could also become a car brand, which meant I could be all sugoi ne.

So, basically, the main reason is just because I'm a major weeb. 8-)
Lewder
in the future dont tell your buddies to give positive statements, or at least tell them to delay it a bit, 3 people who don't frequent Off-Topic in the span of 3-4 minutes reeks of "please go here and give me positive feedback guys". Keep in mind this is not criticising your product at all, I'm sure it works as promised. It just bothered me, a lot.