thank you for the mod!! i am a new mapper haha!
Gray Veyron wrote:Hi, direct mod because i love the song too :3
I think you're a new mapper, am i wrong? I'll keep my mod a bit small to not make a big explanation about "overmapping".[> General <]
- - Background dimension looks unrankable. Try to resize to 1366x768 since it's widescreen.
- - You shouldn't add artists and titles on tags, it's already counted.
- - Having the diff as custom name is unrankable, because they might not know which diff is a Normal or Hard unless it's an Extra diff. So rename them that.
[> Tasty <]
- - I'm thinking this should be a Normal diff.
- - Overall, i might want to tell you need to utilize more on your distance spacings, flow, and a few overlaps. Or remap some parts of it.
- - You might need to decrease the volume sound to 70% or 50%. It's too loud for players to hear the song and would be unenjoyable.
- 00:17:140 (2,4) - Overlapping like this would not help to make the map nice. Since this diff is the easiest one in the mapset, split them to make the pattern clear for players to click.
- - I've seen there are more of them, to avoid making a huge mod, try finding them yourself.
- 00:25:448 (4) - The rhythm here sounds quite not good, reduce the length of the slider and add notes next to it.
- 00:32:833 - Add a circle here, don't leave any important strong beats. Keep it running.
- 00:51:986 (4) - This slider's middle point is out of grid, which is unrankable. Move it in to keep the flow ongoing.
- 00:59:140 (1,1) - This is unrankable, the spinner ends near a note makes it harder for players to notice and have a miss. Just reduce the spinner's length to avoid this.
- 01:47:371 (5) - Likely the same as 00:25:448 (4) -
- - I don't think i can mod further because of the mapping level is too low for me. So i suggest you to have a little work with this diff. Try looking on other mappers' maps, and see how they've did it. Get some ideas from it, not steal.
[> SWEET! <]
- - Almost the same issues i've spotted as the previous diff. But somewhat less often.
- 00:27:294 - Add a circle here, same reason.
- 00:32:256 (3) - Remove this circle, i don't hear any beat at this point. So i think this is overmapped.
- 00:35:717 (5) - ^, try to find some yourself. Avoiding big mods.
- 00:52:910 (1,2,3) - The whistles here, doesn't sound nice with the song track. So just remove them.
- - Same comment as the previous diff. Some jumps are okay, some aren't. So try to focus on spacings here.
Well, I think you have a big space for improving your mapping techniques. While you're going to remap the mapset, try to pay attention to the Distance Snap for the spacings, avoid overlaps as possible, and listen to the rhythm of them song, where there are some intensive beats that's needed to be clicked. This is my advice for you.
Try finding more modders and see their opinions about it. You might get some great ideas from them and improve your mappings.
I think that is all, Good Luck!
i completely forgot to distinguish the diffs as normal and hard but i fixed it so you dont have to guess anymore is it still unrankable even then??
ill also work on resizing the bg!