forum

Bob Lennon - Chanson du Pyro-Barbare !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neizers
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mardi 19 août 2014 at 15:18:35

Artist: Bob Lennon
Title: Chanson du Pyro-Barbare !
Source: Skyrim
Tags: Bob Lennon
BPM: 98,74
Filesize: 15245kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,6 stars, 73 notes)
  2. Hard (3,28 stars, 133 notes)
  3. Normal (2,05 stars, 89 notes)
Download: Bob Lennon - Chanson du Pyro-Barbare !
Download: Bob Lennon - Chanson du Pyro-Barbare ! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Easy : seems correct
Normal : Correct (really :P)
Hard : Good

La Chanson du Pyrobarbare by Bob lennon.
Your Good Self
Hey congrats on getting that fixed.
There's still some other things you need to fix though:

[Timing]
Your timing looks a little off.

After that, most notes will go out of timing too. Snap them from here:

You might also want to try "Recalculate Slider Lengths" from the same menu, to snap the ending point of sliders.
Make sure you're using 1/4 snap before snapping, and run through each map later to iron out any errors in snapping (e.g. moving to the wrong beat).

[Kiai Time]
You could use some Kiai Time in your maps. Not a necessity, but highly encouraged nonetheless.
To add Kiai
Press F6 for the timing window

[Hitsounds]
You need to use hitsound additions. Try adding a whistle on every beat/white tick, if there's a note to put hitsounds on.
Topic Starter
Neizers
Okay, i'll try this.
But after, should I re-upload the beatmap? Or i have just to save it? :L
Your Good Self
Saving it (Ctrl+S or File>Save) only updates the file on your computer, and not the one on the server (the copy that everyone else downloads).

So yeah, you should re-upload it to update the website. When you're updating a map, note how the upload button changes from "Upload NEW Beatmap!" to something like "Update Beatmap!".

Oh, and if you want more people to mod your map, try poking around the Modding Queues subforum. You'll get a feel of how it works around there.
Morgana85
J'adore et ça gère niveau chant ^^ très convivial à mettre dans mes favoris pour sûr ;)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.