forum

Placing your online-hiscore into the local-ranking list

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Darky1
I just lost my local scores from a month ago, and have absulutly no use for my local-ranking leaderboard.
It should be obvius why, but there is more to it!

Think about it like this:
You had a new hiscore of lets say 1.000Points.
It got wiped, duo whatever, and your thinking: "Well, I don't care. I'll still be using my local leaderboard"
You get 800Points, your in place one of your local scores, of course.

The problem is that your not able to compare your hiscore with your local score, unless you get a new hiscore.
Except for switching from local to global alot of times, and even then making it impossible to do that ingame.

This could be solved by placing a copy of your hiscore into your local score.
This would make it not local anymore, but who cares? I have absulutly no use for my local-ranking anymore, not because it got wiped, because I can't see my one hiscore in there.

My hiscore is saved on the server, which means that this would be possible.

I'm sorry if I sound kinda mad, but yea... I'm kinda am...
p.s. I'm not talking about replays, losing them is sad, but not an issue.
Maxis
Here's what you do.

Go into Global Ranking, click on your Personal Best (online highscore), it should open up the scores page.

Press F2, then tab out of osu!. Locate your osu! directory, then go into the Replays folder.

Double-click the name of whatever the score/map is that you just saved, and it'll open up in osu!.

There will actually be no replay data, but when you exit the scores page, the score will be in your local rankings.

Magic.
Topic Starter
Darky1
Thats a very good workaround! Thank you!
Granger
You probably can get your local scores back by starting the osu!/data/r contents one by one, these are replays too.
Topic Starter
Darky1

Granger wrote:

You probably can get your local scores back by starting the osu!/data/r contents one by one, these are replays too.
If your data content is wiped, your not finding any replay-data inside of your osu!/data/r folder. ^^