forum

I'm stuck with using only Z

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cannooo
Well finally I've improved to the level that I can do Insane difficulty maps but the problem is that in most Insane maps you will need to use Z + X to order to complete it. And as you can see from the title I'm stuck with using only Z instead of both Z + X.

Of course I've tried playing with both Z + X but it didn't turn out that well...

Is there any tips you guys could give me to remove this bad habit?
RaneFire
You can try using just your other finger first for a while just to get used to pressing in time with it.

After that you'll have to "bite the bullet" and learn to use both. No shortcuts sorry.
KagamiHRS
It would be time to only use X (index finger) ONLY.
Fall back to [Normal] difficulty, play using X only and try not to press Z with middle finger.
If FC'ing those is getting easy, move to >140 BPM [Hard] difficulty and actually learn to alternate streams. No other ways...
FlyingKebab
(I know im gonna get whacked for this 1 but) Try to play more maps that have streams in them, if you always die on them then there are two options:
1. Go back to normals/hards and start alternating, start clicking doubles and triples as ZX and ZXZ or XZ XZX (depends on your single tap finger).
2.Go put on NF and turn on some 4-5 star maps and you will just be forced to use both of your fingers (Although this wont turn out to be as consistent with accuracy as with option 1).
3. Do both 1&2.

LT: Istikruju tiesiog zaisk stream mapus ir tau naturaliai iseis tas ZXZXZXZXZXZXZ. Su No Fail tau nereiks baimintis mirti ir tu galesi laisvai bandyti abu klavisus spaudyti (Tik neiprask naudoti NF daug).
Gumpy
Just do tons of practice on maps with streams on them you will get it after awhile.
Loves
It's pretty obvious that you can't have a hope in this world for playing osu! with only singletaps.

Just bite down and learn both before it becomes too late.
NixXSkate

Loves wrote:

It's pretty obvious that you can't have a hope in this world for playing osu! with only singletaps.
i cri everytiem