forum

My Little Pony - Rhythm is Magic [osu!|Taiko|CtB]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jsdfbn
I did a thing because I find this skin f__king amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95RNYPo4aIE

Edit: The YouTube tag wasn't working for some reason.
Moeri_old_1
Looks well made, good job.

noJohns wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95RNYPo4aIE

Edit: The YouTube tag wasn't working for some reason.
What do you mean? The tag should be working fine, maybe you wrote wrong.
This is how you do:

Jsdfbn
I did indeed do it wrong then. Thank you for that.
Topic Starter
Supairo

noJohns wrote:

A i k a wrote:

Looks well made, good job.
Well... Thanks! It's actually the first skin I ever created, so this means a lot. And before anyone else ask: Nope, I didn't use any element from any other skin.
Topic Starter
Supairo
Skin updated!
This update is directed to Taiko mode. I'm sorry for other modes players. I will try to update those too when possible.

• List of Changes:
  1. Added Twilight in Taiko!
  2. Fixed a problem when using a standard resolution in Taiko
  3. Renamed the Skin name to "MLP - Rhythm is Magic"
  4. Improved the quality of Taiko graphics
  5. Renamed "Nice" in Taiko to "Fine"
  6. Reduced the light of the Taiko bar in Kiai Time
If you're already using the skin, please rename the folder to "MLPfim", and you can download the updated parts here.
Stefan
Beautiful skin, would give tons of thumbs up if there's a option.
safa-marwa
greaaat looks so beautifull ! :*
brandonbojio96
help! it doesn't seem to work. or at least, i'm not sure how to install this... :(
nat2011
only one more skin mode,MANIA
quit-osu
download link is broken..
Topic Starter
Supairo

brandonbojio96 wrote:

help! it doesn't seem to work. or at least, i'm not sure how to install this... :(
It's an .osk, simply open it like any other file or drag it into osu!, the game will take care of the rest. If you're talking about the update, just drag all the files from the .zip into the skin folder.

nat2011 wrote:

only one more skin mode,MANIA
It will come. Soon. Very soon.

Cookie0-0 wrote:

download link is broken..
The download links works correctly, maybe you had a problem on your side.
Vinyl Scratch_old
Well... Cookie is right... For me it simply gives me some weird site with a bunch of number and symbols.
Vuelo Eluko
Save Link As...
ExtraVinyl
Please,give to us new UI sounds! :) :) :) :)
Topic Starter
Supairo
Sorry, I've been busy recently, so the skin was put on hiatus for a while. Ya know, real life and stuff. However, an update is coming, fixing some stuff and adding some ones. Sorry ExtraVinyl, no new UI sounds for the moment.

Also, this is a Nightmare Night special skin, replacing the old combobursts and some icons. I'll give you a hint on it's theme : Fluttershy's CtB comboburst.

Something may also appear in the "New content" section, so be sure to check when the update arrives this week!

Also don't worry : if you want the old ponies, ther will be an option to update normally in addition to the special update.

Note : Once Nightmare Night over, the special combobursts will go into "New content".
Pershon
Download links aren't working for me. "This webpage is not available." amsad
Topic Starter
Supairo

Pershon wrote:

Download links aren't working for me. "This webpage is not available." amsad
Okay, what the hay is going on!? On my side everything works perfectly, so the download links should be working! Why it isn't working on your side ? In the same time, this isn't the first time it happened. Try right-clicking and click on "Save link as...". It should offer you the .osk download (or .zip if you're using a .zip download).
Xial
Wow nice ! :D
Dazdy_old
Wow that's a lot of pony. I love it.
Topic Starter
Supairo
Hey everyone! The skin has been updated! Here is the list of changes :

Regular Updates
Added the CMC in the Combo Bursts !
Did you know that osu! is a letter to Princess Celestia ? (cuttingedge build only)
Fixed some sprites.

Nightmare Night Updates
More like a Remove, since Spike and the CMC are removed for this version, but...
Spike and the CMC led their place to the Princess of the Night ! (Nightmare Night edition only for the moment)

BATS! (osu!standard only)
Regular NMN costumes in CtB, except Rarity, Fluttershy, and the new pony.
Changed the Taiko Hitcircles to fit with the theme.

Changed some sprites, like the lifebar and the taiko-slider.
Changed the Main Menu, Pause and Game Over Screens.
Twilight ? Somepony have taken your place at the Back button.
Fixed the Skip button, I guess ?
Never, ever, EVER fail in standard or CtB! You might regret it...
  1. Left some places like the ranking screen unchanged.
Beta Updates
Added a Beta Version of My Little Mania
Changed the hitbursts.

Yes, you read that last one right, there is a beta relase of some elements of the skin! These are unfinished products, and I want your opinion on their designs. You can find it in the "Extras - New content" section.

HAPPY NIGHTMARE NIGHT EVERYPONY!
rcmero

koopa712 wrote:

Did you know that osu! is a letter to Princess Celestia ? (cuttingedge build only)
You should add that this is for supporters only too. I tried it in cuttingedge build yet it didn't change.
Topic Starter
Supairo

rcmero wrote:

koopa712 wrote:

You should add that this is for supporters only too. I tried it in cuttingedge build yet it didn't change.
Sorry, didn't worked on this on a long time. It was when custom welcome.wav and seeya.wav have been in cuttingedge only for both supporters and non-supporters. Since it got on stable, it became a suporter-only feature. I should re-start working on this when I have free time. Cause ya know, real life and stuff, yadda yadda yadda... I will see if I can do something at the end of the year.
Nitrousdragon
koopa, may I suggest using my osu!mania files for your skin? If you do, make sure to give me credit please! t/262887
[ FlameString ]
I love this skin it is AMAZING, Also its 20% cooler then all the other mlp skins i have seen lately and especialy the nightmare night edition but thre is one thing i think might have to be fixed in the nightmare night. The rankings (D, C, B, A, S, SS) have the normal ponies instead of the "vamponies" (Or however you want to call them) and if it whouldent be too much problem maybe you could fix that? <3
LolliNeg
I had a heart attack when I failed on the nightmare mode, 10/10, would get spooked by Pinkie again
Topic Starter
Supairo

[ FlameString ] wrote:

I love this skin it is AMAZING, Also its 20% cooler then all the other mlp skins i have seen lately and especialy the nightmare night edition but thre is one thing i think might have to be fixed in the nightmare night. The rankings (D, C, B, A, S, SS) have the normal ponies instead of the "vamponies" (Or however you want to call them) and if it whouldent be too much problem maybe you could fix that? <3
Obligatory "20% cooler" joke? Check. Also, Nhe Nightmare Night Edition is exactly what it says on the tin : an Halloween edition. And I don't have been able to find more "vamponies" to go with the standard reactions in the normal skin, especially with Rarity being Rarity and Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie, and the fact that it was the Halloween period. But I will see what I can do!

Neggie wrote:

I had a heart attack when I failed on the nightmare mode, 10/10, would get spooked by Pinkie again

koopa712 wrote:

Never, ever, EVER fail in standard or CtB! You might regret it...
Told ya!

Nitrousdragon wrote:

koopa, may I suggest using my osu!mania files for your skin? If you do, make sure to give me credit please! t/262887
I already had ideas for the mania skin, even with the ponies on the side. While your skin is more "high-tech", I want my skin to have more of an MLP feel. With elements reminding a little bit rhythm games. But the problem with mania is... b20141221. With its drastic skin changes, I must check for fixes, especially on mania since it is the most dramatically changed. Once it will be fixed, the mania skin will be published (still in beta, but maybe almost finished).

Sorry for the lack of updates, but... Explained a bit in my previous post. I've been busy these days, working on this and... Um... Something else. *cough*SSB4*cough*
But an update will come in the next days! Maybe even before the end of the year!
In the meantime, Happy Hearths Warming/Christmas, and if I don't make it until the end of the year, Happy New Year! ...Minus 6-7 days.
Nitrousdragon

koopa712 wrote:

I already had ideas for the mania skin, even with the ponies on the side. While your skin is more "high-tech", I want my skin to have more of an MLP feel. With elements reminding a little bit rhythm games. But the problem with mania is... b20141221. With its drastic skin changes, I must check for fixes, especially on mania since it is the most dramatically changed. Once it will be fixed, the mania skin will be published (still in beta, but maybe almost finished)...
*goes and cries* (JK)

Well, couldn't you use the mania_stage_left/right files I have, or do you plan on changing that yourself?
Topic Starter
Supairo
Okay, I have a problem. And this problem is called "lazyness". Sadly, the next version of the skin won't come in the next few days. Blame SSB4 and osu! (once started, I can't stop). Sorry everyone about this. Be reassured, I'm not going to be crazy like Twilight did when she was tardy, and I will be more active in the next days. So, please wait more until the next update.

Nitrousdragon wrote:

koopa712 wrote:

I already had ideas for the mania skin, even with the ponies on the side. While your skin is more "high-tech", I want my skin to have more of an MLP feel. With elements reminding a little bit rhythm games. But the problem with mania is... b20141221. With its drastic skin changes, I must check for fixes, especially on mania since it is the most dramatically changed. Once it will be fixed, the mania skin will be published (still in beta, but maybe almost finished)...
*goes and cries* (JK)

Well, couldn't you use the mania_stage_left/right files I have, or do you plan on changing that yourself?
Well, I plan on changing that myself, but if I'm not having any ideas, I might use yours. If somewhat a bit thinner. And with normal ponies (Nightmare Night is over, remember ?). I'll let you know of my decision.
DerpyMUFF
I put Derpy in your skin
http://youtu.be/BrzicYBzvLw
Mlpfluttershy
BEST MLP SKİN EVER :) :D ;) :lol: :P :oops:
896C
8-)

koopa712 wrote:

Sorry, I've been busy recently, so the skin was put on hiatus for a while. Ya know, real life and stuff. However, an update is coming, fixing some stuff and adding some ones. Sorry ExtraVinyl, no new UI sounds for the moment.

Also, this is a Nightmare Night special skin, replacing the old combobursts and some icons. I'll give you a hint on it's theme : Fluttershy's CtB comboburst.

Something may also appear in the "New content" section, so be sure to check when the update arrives this week!

Also don't worry : if you want the old ponies, ther will be an option to update normally in addition to the special update.

Note : Once Nightmare Night over, the special combobursts will go into "New content".
Capuccino
ztrot hype
miawaug
Coming soon
Combo Bursts mania
GoofLol_old
Amazing
Sunset Shimmer
Hello! Your skin is best!
Coconut111
starrynights48
I know it's been years now but are you still working on the skin?
JuanchoGYT
links are broken :(
Skitsijo
If you want to download it, download it using Microsoft Edge instead of chrome.