11.43%
No, but it can be improved
3.57%
No
5.36%
Total votes: 280
Topic Starter
Lolzep

Hello! This is Blackout. My first ever full skin created for osu!. I hope that people think it's good and there are no problems. If there are please reply in this thread about it. I would also love to hear peoples opinions on this skin and how to make it better. Thx and I hope you download this skin and enjoy!

Copyright: All this stuff is mine. You can use this for your personal use but you cannot use this for your own skin on the forums.
DothThouHoist
Since this is your first skin have you made sure not to steal other peoples skin parts/files without permission?
If you have taken some parts at least ask first and keep a list of what parts are from who...
Like wise i would say it's a nice, simple but good looking skin, the gameplay is quite smooth for me.
But as long as there are no copyright issues (lol) i see no problem,since well anyone can edit unwanted parts to their liking.
But all round it's a great skin, not much changing for me. Maybe just the background/some combo break sounds or hit sounds
Topic Starter
Lolzep
Thanks! :D And yes the copyright thing is pretty important. lol

I also havent used anyone elses parts.
sinkip
nicely done! it's very well-made and provides an interesting experience.
Topic Starter
Lolzep
Thanks! Glad you like it! :D
Rise_old_1
This skin is extremely well made, I love the style of it and that it's very readable.

Definitely gonna use this for evah <3
Topic Starter
Lolzep
Thank you Rise! :D
deadbeat
this needs a bit of work sorry. multiple missing skin elements and some parts just don't look that great. for now, go through and see what's missing, then try find ways to make the skin look nicer
nat2011
more modes for this skin like mania