Wtf, why I didn't get any notification of new posts?
- I can't find big problem.
I think its better the way it currently is
- 00:34:009 (1) - I think removal one reverse and add circle is better.
- I'm quite sure that Xanandra won't be happy to have ErufenRito in the tags. Anyways, you'd bettter ask him directly.
Oh you mancuso :<
- There are quite a lot of unused green lines. Please, consider removing them as they might glitch the game. 01:47:343 - example.
So far, I don't know any glitch that might occur, the reason that I decided not to so it's because there's just too many of them, and deleting them one by one gives more room to errors, and thus to actually really glitch it, so in the end I decided it was not worth it.
- I'd try to map those empty 3/2 gaps like 00:28:732 - first of all, that'd give your more consistent rhythm. SEcondly, it will make the star rating go higher and improve the balance of the set significantly.
I disagree, this diff fits perfectly as a middle diff between hard and easy imo. The fact that it has so low star rating just proves that star rating calculations (specially for easier difficulties as I have seen so far) it's still not very precise. Just check how frequent you have to click the notes, in easy it's usually every 2 white ticks, with the occasional 1 or 3 or 4 ticks and with a low amount of circles as well (17%), it's basically follow sliders, while the normal is mainly every 1 tick with the occasional 1/2 tick with much more amount of circles (35%)
Anyways, this map was very hard for me to map, as since the rhythms are kinda hard to follow (as in the guitar, vocals, drums, etc pretty much have different polarity, and since they take prominence in different parts throughout the song, making the transitions for them in a smooth way was pretty hard, even more since I had to keep it simple, or else it would be too complicated to understand), So yeah, I guess what I try to say is that adding more notes just for the sake of making it more difficult won't do it for me.
- 02:56:232 (3,1) - pretty sure you'd like to keep x1.0 DS here instead of weird x1.2 which was sorta inconsistent.
■ 00:29:287 (1,2,1,2) - Maybe try this rhythm? Having the downbeat on 00:29:287 (1) - 's and 00:31:509 (1) - 's end + a break on a audible long note at ~00:31:093 - and 00:33:454 - makes this feel weird to me.
■ 01:16:232 (2) - I#d actually move the NC here. 01:15:676 (1) - kinda sounds like it belongs to 01:14:843 (4) -, where 01:16:232 (2) - sounds completely different
Actually, youre half right, combo should start at 01:14:843 -
■ 02:19:565 (3,4) - unstack? You also didnt stack it here 00:51:232 (4,1) - + you didnt use any stacks at all in this diff, so why would you use one here? Kepp the cursors moving /o/
■ 04:09:287 (3) - Circle here?
There's no real need for that imo, so no need to complicate things for nothing