Thanks Baka! .. I've explained everything about my easy, about the Normal I don't think other is really necessary because this Hard is pretty simple, I mean consistent spacing, compressed 1/4 patterns and simple rhythm.
-Bakari- wrote:Yo o/ Hey!
- Consider making your colours a little less bright. Yur colours are cute, but they may hurt eyes in a really bad way as they are too bright. Meh.. I like them, fits with the BG and video in a good way in my opinion. That's why I'll keep it.
- I'm quite sure that Xanandra won't be happy to have ErufenRito in the tags. Anyways, you'd bettter ask him directly. I'd really like to keep it :/ but oh well.. Removed
- 00:41:232 (1,2,3) - 00:58:176 (4,1) - and so on - I doubt that this rhythm is a way to go for the easiest diff. The problem is that you switch your rhythm and it feels confusing for beginners. Moreover, sometimes the polarity changes like 00:44:565 (3) - leave stong beats (00:44:843) unstressed. The main point is that beginners are incapable of reading/handling rhythm changes/polarity switches I did that because I wanted to emphasize the higher points in the music, generally when I map I focus on that, what is the higher thing that I listen in the music. In those cases I think the guitar sounds higher than the vocals or any other instrumental (and some others vocals sound higer than drums for examples) and I've decided to map it over the red ticks but not doing it randomly. I always use a 1/2 slider before the patterns over red ticks (fitting with the song) to give a proper transition so new players could learn the patterns better; always using Sliders and NOT single notes over red ticks that I think will be much harder for new players. Nowadays I've seen Easy difficulties much harder than this one and I'm pretty sure this fits with the difficulty (we have to include the BPM and all the settings are really low), so this is my point of view. I think this is more like a subjective thing, but I respect your opinion
- 01:43:732 (2) - minor - I'd suggest to make this curve more obvious. The ngle is too small and significant parts of the sliderbody get overlapped in a tricky way. rough example I like how this looks, looks sexy for me xD
Actually, I don't quite agree with your rhythm as it feels sorta too complicated for the easiest diff.
- 00:38:732 (1,2,3) - you could use some rhythm like you did it with 00:36:787 (2,3,4) - I just feel like 00:39:009 - the beat here should be mapped. It has some beats and vocals and ignoring it feels unnatural. ''veo la noche'' starts over the blue tick with the note over the downbeat I'm just following the instrumental. Plus, and the slider follows pretty much correct the rhythm, I mean ''veo'' is a pretty long vocal and that's why I tried to represent. Sometimes is good to play with the rhythms to make the gameplay more interesting I think.
Note: 01:33:176 - and I'd suggest to map this beat as well Hmm.. I prefer to keep this one as well. I mean, the stop appears in the vocals, having a stop in the map is consistent with the song.
- 00:43:454 (5) - haven't you missed a new combo here? It would fit with the vocals/pattern, if I am not mistaken. It'll be really short and a bit inconsistent if I compare with the rest of my comboing. And I think the combo in 00:45:398 - fits the music on a better way.
- 02:05:537 (2,3) - minor - the DS feels a little random. Mind keeping it more consistent? That's true xD. Fixed!
This diff is amazing!
I don't really agree with your rhythm choice on Easier diffs, but I really do love the Hard. Well, try to get more opinions or give a try to the suggested changes now, I am 100% sure that it'd make the diffs mmuch better! Keep up the good work, man! Just as I said, patterns are great, it's just that I don't agree with your rhythm on Easy. Also, that'd be great if you could make Normal harder and fix the unbalanced diff gap @.@
Best of luck!
Thanks for modding! Waiting for Xanandra!