Hello Hey!Thanks for modding! I've not changed that much things here, even so I appreciate your effort here
- Maximum video quality I can get for 17mb 4.30min long http://puu.sh/d5k8P/9e2e958e4f.avi Looks great! Used!
- Timing… I've got 18720 offset and 107,990 bpm, test and decide which is better. This won't take much time anyway. Hmm.. I don't think the BPM is wrong here, in addition with your offset sounds off in some parts.. I'll keep the timing for now but I'll wait for some more opinions.
- I remember that ErufenRito wasn't in Xanandra's maps tags and he didn't like to include this. pl0x Xanandra D:
- 00:40:398 (5) - Best transfer to lyrics\guitar part here will be (if you want it exactly here) http://puu.sh/d6aPF/c6a52b740b.jpg because you cover strong lyrics part from 00:40:676 () to 00:40:954 () atm it feels a bit wrong cus 00:40:398 (5) - covers weak part of lyrics and next strong part is just a gap. I prefer to leave that as it is, the stronger part in guitar starts in 00:40:676 - , plus, this will make the pattern easier for new players because with the 1/2 slider I'm changing the beat providing them a better transition.
- 00:58:176 (4) - ^ Same thing Same here.
- 01:06:509 (4,1) // 01:14:843 (3,1) // 02:27:065 (5) - To feel difference you can compare above spots with this, so smooth transfer to red tick. But they are difference, because here I'm following vocals, in the previous spots I was following the highest pitches in the guitar.
- 01:47:620 () - Why diff not mapped until here, this is better place to start break than 01:45:398 (3)
- 03:16:509 () - ^ Here too. This is a Easy difficulty, that's why I've decided to map it in this way (And please, the next time don't use those ''()'' because the link doesn't work properly ).
- 02:09:287 (4) - Same thing, like on 00:40:398 (5) Same.
- 03:34:287 (1) - Should start from 03:34:287 () - If player is not familiar with the song it's hard to hit accurately from lyrics beat while surrounding strong beats (we suppose this will be newbie player) are missed. I don't think this will be hard, I mean I started over a red tick and I tried to change the beat as fast as I could for the sake of the difficulty.
- 00:37:065 (4) - uhm, seems like a bit random extend to lyrics, cus you have many similar spots where slider ends on red tick, nothing really bad tho but maybe end this one on 00:37:343 ()
- ^ Also applies to:
02:23:732 (4) // 02:24:843 (6) // 02:26:509 (3) - As you know, I love the variety in my maps and in both ways this fit, so I'll keep that.
- 00:38:732 (1,2) - Also this is like unnecessary\inconsistent diff spike, better to place just triplet here if you want to stress lyrics http://puu.sh/d6cxt/6441dfd080.jpg , this is way more enjoyable to play and hell consistent with the general rhythm of this difficulty. But sounds completely different :/, in addition he sang in this way only here, so this is not my problem here. I think the inconsistent is Azier
- 02:05:398 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ Same thing Same as before.
Great as always. Good Luck!