Thanks Sieg.. I'll check your mod later, I'm quite tired right now
- I remember that ErufenRito wasn't in Xanandra's maps tags and he didn't like to include this.
Yes please mancuso ;(
- 00:29:287 (1) - Will overlap with accuracy meter, move a bit up if you care.
- 00:34:009 (1,2,3,4,5) - Five 1\2 hits in a row can be tiring for newbie players.
- 01:27:898 (4) - Convert this to 1\2 slider? Seems like more suitable to diff rhythm.
- 02:56:787 (4) - ^ Same thing
- 01:47:620 () - Same as for easy diff. I guess it more suitable to map until this point.
- 03:16:509 () - ^ Here too.
I prefer it more this way tbh
- 03:34:009 (1) - Same as for Easy.
Im not sure how easy is mapped, but they are sliders, they should be fine
- 04:08:176 (6) - Try to make this slider repeat. Will cover last beats greatly.
I didnt rerally like it much D:!
Great as always. Good Luck!
Hello Hey!Thanks for modding! I've not changed that much things here, even so I appreciate your effort here
- Maximum video quality I can get for 17mb 4.30min long http://puu.sh/d5k8P/9e2e958e4f.avi Looks great! Used!
- Timing… I've got 18720 offset and 107,990 bpm, test and decide which is better. This won't take much time anyway. Hmm.. I don't think the BPM is wrong here, in addition with your offset sounds off in some parts.. I'll keep the timing for now but I'll wait for some more opinions.
- I remember that ErufenRito wasn't in Xanandra's maps tags and he didn't like to include this. pl0x Xanandra D:
- 00:40:398 (5) - Best transfer to lyrics\guitar part here will be (if you want it exactly here) http://puu.sh/d6aPF/c6a52b740b.jpg because you cover strong lyrics part from 00:40:676 () to 00:40:954 () atm it feels a bit wrong cus 00:40:398 (5) - covers weak part of lyrics and next strong part is just a gap. I prefer to leave that as it is, the stronger part in guitar starts in 00:40:676 - , plus, this will make the pattern easier for new players because with the 1/2 slider I'm changing the beat providing them a better transition.
- 00:58:176 (4) - ^ Same thing Same here.
- 01:06:509 (4,1) // 01:14:843 (3,1) // 02:27:065 (5) - To feel difference you can compare above spots with this, so smooth transfer to red tick. But they are difference, because here I'm following vocals, in the previous spots I was following the highest pitches in the guitar.
- 01:47:620 () - Why diff not mapped until here, this is better place to start break than 01:45:398 (3)
- 03:16:509 () - ^ Here too. This is a Easy difficulty, that's why I've decided to map it in this way (And please, the next time don't use those ''()'' because the link doesn't work properly ).
- 02:09:287 (4) - Same thing, like on 00:40:398 (5) Same.
- 03:34:287 (1) - Should start from 03:34:287 () - If player is not familiar with the song it's hard to hit accurately from lyrics beat while surrounding strong beats (we suppose this will be newbie player) are missed. I don't think this will be hard, I mean I started over a red tick and I tried to change the beat as fast as I could for the sake of the difficulty.
- 00:37:065 (4) - uhm, seems like a bit random extend to lyrics, cus you have many similar spots where slider ends on red tick, nothing really bad tho but maybe end this one on 00:37:343 ()
- ^ Also applies to:
02:23:732 (4) // 02:24:843 (6) // 02:26:509 (3) - As you know, I love the variety in my maps and in both ways this fit, so I'll keep that.
- 00:38:732 (1,2) - Also this is like unnecessary\inconsistent diff spike, better to place just triplet here if you want to stress lyrics http://puu.sh/d6cxt/6441dfd080.jpg , this is way more enjoyable to play and hell consistent with the general rhythm of this difficulty. But sounds completely different :/, in addition he sang in this way only here, so this is not my problem here. I think the inconsistent is Azier
- 02:05:398 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ Same thing Same as before.
Great as always. Good Luck!
From My Modding QueueThanks for your help! It was a useful mod!
Sorry for my late.
- I think your style is fairly unremarkable. so my modding might not be of avail, maybe.
- Yeah, I think your map-set name is a good idea. but, if you want for ranked, you should check the difficulty name. maybe, you already know that. I think this is rankable, I have ranked other version with similar names proof and some other mappers are doing the same when they map songs in spanish. So yeah, I'll keep them.
- hmm... 03:51:787 - If you decide long kiai-time to this timing, you should be almost made equally, imo. for example, 01:10:954 - , 02:40:676 and so on.. That sections are important but not that important as the last part (in my point of view ofc), so having a simple flash kiai is enough I suppose.
- 00:18:732 (1,2,3,4) - Add Whistle at head part? Hmm.. I'll consider it but for now is a no. I'm emphasizing the red ticks only in the first section because they are the higher in this part.
- 00:27:620 (1,2) - Try *this shape? This is more like it looks neat. Fixed a bit
- 00:39:843 (4) - Add Whistle~ I think is not that necessary
- 00:42:898 (2,3) - Try *this? Fixed a bit this as well.
- 00:59:009 (1,2,3) - hmm... This copy seems to be not particularly good, imo. 01:01:232 (3) - try just use the curve slider? Naa.. I don't think so. I prefer to keep this one
- 02:35:398 (3) - Add Whistle at tail part. oops.. That's true. Fixed.
- 01:01:648 (2) - I suggest removal it. this timing is not a suitable one. Hmm.. but it's following vocals. Keeping it for now, I'll wait for some more opinions.
- 01:05:954 (5) - Move to x362 y84? I find the flow weird if I do that :/
- 01:32:620 (6) - Move to x411 y63 Makes sense! Done (But I have decided to move it to x:408 y:59 instead).
- 02:59:565 (2,3,4) - stack is more than better, imo~ yeah.. looks better xD
- 03:51:232 (8,9,10) - ^ But not this one
Shoot Star. Good Luck.
Yo o/ Hey!Thanks Baka! .. I've explained everything about my easy, about the Normal I don't think other is really necessary because this Hard is pretty simple, I mean consistent spacing, compressed 1/4 patterns and simple rhythm.
- Consider making your colours a little less bright. Yur colours are cute, but they may hurt eyes in a really bad way as they are too bright. Meh.. I like them, fits with the BG and video in a good way in my opinion. That's why I'll keep it.
- I'm quite sure that Xanandra won't be happy to have ErufenRito in the tags. Anyways, you'd bettter ask him directly. I'd really like to keep it :/ but oh well.. Removed
- 00:41:232 (1,2,3) - 00:58:176 (4,1) - and so on - I doubt that this rhythm is a way to go for the easiest diff. The problem is that you switch your rhythm and it feels confusing for beginners. Moreover, sometimes the polarity changes like 00:44:565 (3) - leave stong beats (00:44:843) unstressed. The main point is that beginners are incapable of reading/handling rhythm changes/polarity switches I did that because I wanted to emphasize the higher points in the music, generally when I map I focus on that, what is the higher thing that I listen in the music. In those cases I think the guitar sounds higher than the vocals or any other instrumental (and some others vocals sound higer than drums for examples) and I've decided to map it over the red ticks but not doing it randomly. I always use a 1/2 slider before the patterns over red ticks (fitting with the song) to give a proper transition so new players could learn the patterns better; always using Sliders and NOT single notes over red ticks that I think will be much harder for new players. Nowadays I've seen Easy difficulties much harder than this one and I'm pretty sure this fits with the difficulty (we have to include the BPM and all the settings are really low), so this is my point of view. I think this is more like a subjective thing, but I respect your opinion
- 01:43:732 (2) - minor - I'd suggest to make this curve more obvious. The ngle is too small and significant parts of the sliderbody get overlapped in a tricky way. rough example I like how this looks, looks sexy for me xD
Actually, I don't quite agree with your rhythm as it feels sorta too complicated for the easiest diff.
- 00:38:732 (1,2,3) - you could use some rhythm like you did it with 00:36:787 (2,3,4) - I just feel like 00:39:009 - the beat here should be mapped. It has some beats and vocals and ignoring it feels unnatural. ''veo la noche'' starts over the blue tick with the note over the downbeat I'm just following the instrumental. Plus, and the slider follows pretty much correct the rhythm, I mean ''veo'' is a pretty long vocal and that's why I tried to represent. Sometimes is good to play with the rhythms to make the gameplay more interesting I think.
Note: 01:33:176 - and I'd suggest to map this beat as well Hmm.. I prefer to keep this one as well. I mean, the stop appears in the vocals, having a stop in the map is consistent with the song.
- 00:43:454 (5) - haven't you missed a new combo here? It would fit with the vocals/pattern, if I am not mistaken. It'll be really short and a bit inconsistent if I compare with the rest of my comboing. And I think the combo in 00:45:398 - fits the music on a better way.
- 02:05:537 (2,3) - minor - the DS feels a little random. Mind keeping it more consistent? That's true xD. Fixed!
This diff is amazing!
I don't really agree with your rhythm choice on Easier diffs, but I really do love the Hard. Well, try to get more opinions or give a try to the suggested changes now, I am 100% sure that it'd make the diffs mmuch better! Keep up the good work, man! Just as I said, patterns are great, it's just that I don't agree with your rhythm on Easy. Also, that'd be great if you could make Normal harder and fix the unbalanced diff gap @.@
Best of luck!
- I can't find big problem.
I think its better the way it currently is
- 00:34:009 (1) - I think removal one reverse and add circle is better.
- I'm quite sure that Xanandra won't be happy to have ErufenRito in the tags. Anyways, you'd bettter ask him directly.
Oh you mancuso :<
- There are quite a lot of unused green lines. Please, consider removing them as they might glitch the game. 01:47:343 - example.
So far, I don't know any glitch that might occur, the reason that I decided not to so it's because there's just too many of them, and deleting them one by one gives more room to errors, and thus to actually really glitch it, so in the end I decided it was not worth it.
- I'd try to map those empty 3/2 gaps like 00:28:732 - first of all, that'd give your more consistent rhythm. SEcondly, it will make the star rating go higher and improve the balance of the set significantly.
I disagree, this diff fits perfectly as a middle diff between hard and easy imo. The fact that it has so low star rating just proves that star rating calculations (specially for easier difficulties as I have seen so far) it's still not very precise. Just check how frequent you have to click the notes, in easy it's usually every 2 white ticks, with the occasional 1 or 3 or 4 ticks and with a low amount of circles as well (17%), it's basically follow sliders, while the normal is mainly every 1 tick with the occasional 1/2 tick with much more amount of circles (35%)
Anyways, this map was very hard for me to map, as since the rhythms are kinda hard to follow (as in the guitar, vocals, drums, etc pretty much have different polarity, and since they take prominence in different parts throughout the song, making the transitions for them in a smooth way was pretty hard, even more since I had to keep it simple, or else it would be too complicated to understand), So yeah, I guess what I try to say is that adding more notes just for the sake of making it more difficult won't do it for me.
- 02:56:232 (3,1) - pretty sure you'd like to keep x1.0 DS here instead of weird x1.2 which was sorta inconsistent.
■ 00:29:287 (1,2,1,2) - Maybe try this rhythm? Having the downbeat on 00:29:287 (1) - 's and 00:31:509 (1) - 's end + a break on a audible long note at ~00:31:093 - and 00:33:454 - makes this feel weird to me.
■ 01:16:232 (2) - I#d actually move the NC here. 01:15:676 (1) - kinda sounds like it belongs to 01:14:843 (4) -, where 01:16:232 (2) - sounds completely different
Actually, youre half right, combo should start at 01:14:843 -
■ 02:19:565 (3,4) - unstack? You also didnt stack it here 00:51:232 (4,1) - + you didnt use any stacks at all in this diff, so why would you use one here? Kepp the cursors moving /o/
■ 04:09:287 (3) - Circle here?
There's no real need for that imo, so no need to complicate things for nothing
I took my time, but I finally check this mod .. Thanks a lot!
Hi there, coming from your request in our/my Modding Queue. Be so kind to take some minutes (or seconds, lets be honest) to answer to my mods. Dont be a dick and just "lol didnt changed stuffs hurr durr" without an explanation. If I told you something that was against your map, tell me why. This way mapper and modder both gain something. As you can see, I always give a proper answer to all the modders, so don't worry(copy paste end)
Other than that, colours yellow to red indicate how important changes would be in my opinion[General]
■ I'll assume that the difficulty names are Easy Normal and Hard in ... Spanish? PT? D: Spanish.. It's a spanish song, that's why xD
■ How about adding the translated title into the tags? Hmm.. not really necessary in my opinion :/, let's see what others think[Easy]
I guess I'll go somewhat nazi on things (like small coord changes), as I think that the map's probably really good already
■ 00:36:509 (1,2,3) - Personally not a big fan of only slightly curved things, so maybe have these in a straight line? I like how this flow, during the gameplay the difference is really low, that's why I'll keep it.
■ 00:37:620 (3) - I think a blasic rhythm like (image) would be better in an Easy diff. But this works for me, I mean he changed exactly the syllable in this point, so using a repetition in there is the best way to cover it I think.
■ 00:40:398 (5) - y 132 to be on the same coord as 00:37:620 (3) -
■ 00:41:232 (1) - 00:59:009 (1) - (etc) It kinda buggs me that this one a) doesnt start on the big white/downbeat, but on an empty redtick. The actual vocal starts at the blue tick behind that (which obviously also wouldnt be a good idea to place it on in an Easy diff)
Imo, it'd be better if you kept a simple rhythm here as well. Moving the objects to the white tick before sounds much better and prevents unmapped strong beats and awkward vocal mapping Ok guys, you win.. I've seen much harder things in easy difficulties but you're complaining a lot about it so maybe I'm wrong.. Re-mapped all of the up-beat..02:10:120 (1,2) -
02:27:898 (1) -
■ 01:06:509 (4,1) - These two bug me for a similar reason as above. They feel awkward as they skip strong beats that shouldve been mapped. But he's singing in this way, pls! I've to follow the music, in this case there is not other thing to follow like the other points, sadly this is not my fault, is Azier (the singer) fault..
■ 01:12:065 (1,2) - Less edgy maybe? 1 is new, 2 is old Hmm.. nah, this is more a personal like I suppose, I'll keep that because I like how this one looks.
■ 02:19:843 (2) - curve a tiny bit more for a better blanket? oops... Done..
■ 04:04:287 (1) - Maybe change this one to how 04:02:620 (2,3) - works? (with the little break inbetween) Completely different sections, I'm not changing that..[Hard]
■ Are all the Sliderslide hitsounds intended? 00:19:565 (4) - for example. Sometimes you use them, sometimes you dont (another example: you use them here 01:05:120 (4) - but you dont use them the slider after 01:07:343 (1) - ) Yep, they are intentional, some of them are following the instrumental (in the first section till 00:36:509 -), the rest are following in general long prhases.
■ 00:46:509 (4) - I dont think that you'll need a drum hitsound here. There's nothing drumm-y to support lol.. this should be a soft whistle instead, little mistake xD
■ 03:06:787 (8) - ctrl+g maybe? Would support the circular movement/flow into the next Slider. Nice one, I liked it. Fixed.
Looks good :3
00:25:398 (4) - Before:
Yeah I know it's pretty simple adjustments but I think touch-ups to make things perfect is nice That's true, should be better now.
01:34:287 (1,2) - blanket them nicely?
01:34:287 (1,3) - once ^ is done stack these exactly on each others heads I did something here, with those sliders
03:46:509 (1) - I found this slider a little bit too out of place here honestly, it felt like a filler. But then also as a filler, I thought if it used the same pattern as what was being used before this, it would blend right in better: Hmm.. I didn't found it any issue with that rhythm, plus a lot of modders were telling me to simplify the rhythm as much as I can, and adding a single note over a red tick is not that easy for the difficulty. Plus, this slider provides a good mix between vocals/guitar, after the repetition starts a part of vocals, that's why I've decided to do it in this way.
00:27:343 (4) - soft whistle, or drum whistle, whichever you think fits more, but something to go with that hi-hat sound in the song, it's the same as 00:36:232 (5) Used a soft one.
00:50:676 (3) - why drum whistle in the middle though? It sounds kinda awkward it was following vocals, but sounds a bit weird listening to again, that's why I've removed it
02:52:065 (4) - NC here instead of 02:52:898 (1) - you usually add it this way, like at 01:23:176 (1) Makes sense.
03:48:176 (2,3) - the end of 03:48:176 (2) is not really centralized to the middle of the curve of the next slider, making further away from the slider head of 03:49:009 (3) - hence blanket is not really exact I've tweaked this pattern a bit
Intermedio@mancu: puedes hacer lo del combo por mi pls? :$?
00:34:009 (1) - set aside the fact that this repeat slider has multiple repeats, the music at the point at 00:34:287 is pretty strong, it's the peak pitch (highest tone) in the tune of this section, splitting this to a circle at 00:34:009 and a repeat slider starting from 00:34:287 would be a way to fully express the feeling of the music, by allowing players to click at that point
I feel that this way is much more simple to play, since your suggestion implies the player to hit a circle, then a slider 1/1 long, and then another slider even longer, too many objects with different rhythm to process at the same time.
01:47:343 - Unnecessary inheriting line
01:47:620 - ^
02:04:287 - unnecessary inheriting line
02:04:565 - ^ as it's the same as 01:45:537
Read previous mod response about what I think of this lines.
02:21:232 (2,3) - adjusting them to allow their ends to line up nicely would be great
Dont think its necessary
02:43:732 (4) - NC here instead of 02:44:565 (1) - that's what you did before the break, refer to 01:14:843 (1) and 01:32:620 (1)
For people who are concerned about the 1.0x and 0.6x spacing changes in the Intermedio difficulty, it should be fine. Xanandra used the changes throughout the map consistently so there should be no confusion here. The BPM is low enough and the patterns are definitely clear enough for players to be able to discern between them. It offers a logical step up in the difficulty from the Facil.Okay , I learned a new
AIMod: Variable distance is unrankable. Fix it!
00:19:565 (2,1) - = 1.0x
00:20:954 (1,2) - 0.60x
00:25:398 (1,2) - 0.60
Please use 1.0x distance snap.
00:27:620 (1,2,1,2,1,2) -
Please, read Lust's post for this
Rhythm is very tricky...
[*]00:27:620 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why don't follow the guitar? My idea: http://puu.sh/exouB/bf189ccb86.jpg Use this similar.
Hard to understand your screenshot since I dont have a base to compare your screen with current, as in, the screenshot doesnt provide the time. Anyways, I really like the way it is currently, so most probably there will be no changes.
[*]02:10:954 (2,3,4,1) - Timeline: http://puu.sh/exoQ9/bcc456164e.jpg A little of vocal?
Complaining about tricky rhythms and yet your suggesting me to make it even more complicated by suddenly following vocals...
Ok, main problem the variable distance.
Hello ~ from queueThanks for the mods!
[list][*]this diff have use same time point line with Dificil diff , many of them are unnecessary
[*]00:28:448 - useless green line in this diff.
[*]00:29:009 - ^
[*]00:36:232 - ^
[*]00:36:509 - ^
Check if they are all use.
I have already said it before, I'm very sloppy, and honestly, the extra green lines is not gonna cause ANY problem at all to the map, problem my occur while I'm trying to delete them, and while doing so make a mistake, and if I do a mistake, then a problem MIGHT actually happen, so I guess it's better not to do this, unless of course, someone that is very careful does for me
Good luck ~!