/me runs away!
Ready for mods!
Hey, as requested :3Thanks for modding! It was helpful, even so I hope the denied stuff can help you to make your mods even better !
00:27:620 (1) - I suggest to move it around x348|y276 to follow (4)'s movement and increase the flow. I like how it flow, and looks better as it is in my opinion. That's why I'll keep it.
00:41:232 (1,2,3) - This kind of pattern on red ticks is very hard for beginners. I remember 2 years ago when I was a newbie, these kind of patterns were very difficult. I suggest to only start sliders on white ticks. But I have changed the transition in the previous 1/2 slider, I did that to use all these over the red ticks. In addition the instrumental sounds higher than the vocals to me and I wanted to represent that.
00:49:843 (3,4,5) -You can maybe try to have some blankets here maybe ? It'll looks a bit cleaner. Hmm.. naah.. I like how it looks xD
00:59:009 (1,2,3) - This pattern is also on red ticks, but you can make the sliders starts on white ticks, it's not a problem here since there's always a beat on these notes : Same as before.
01:20:954 (1) - The curves at the start and the end of the slider are ugly, you need to decrease a bit these curves to makes them looks good : yeah.. I think you're right xD.. Fixed.
01:25:398 (4) - If I follow your NC logics, this objects needs to be a new combo Added.
02:10:120 (2,3,4) - This pattern can be on white ticks, it's not a problem here (also the NC need to be on 02:10:120 (2)) Kept the pattern but fixed the comboing.
02:18:732 (3) - You need to add a NC here Done.
02:27:898 (2,3,4) - Same as above, you should move this on white ticks (and move the NC on 02:27:898 (2)) Same as before.
02:37:620 (1) - This NC should be moved on 02:36:787 (4) Hmm.. k
02:44:565 (1) - There's a problem on this slider : the NC should be at 02:45:398. It's important to have something clickable when new combo should start, because it means there's a finish or/and an emphasized beat. I suggest this : that's true but I wanted to simplify this pattern, is a slow part and I didn't find coherent having two 1/2 sliders in this section. I think I can keep this part as it is, even so I'll wait for some more opinions.
02:54:287 (4) - You should add a NC here.
03:03:176 (4) - ^ Both added.
03:34:009 (1) - I guess a lot of people will fail here because it starts on a red tick. You should maybe map here 03:33:176 Hmm.. I don't think a people can fail after a looooong break, I mean the most important section starts over the red tick and I can't do anything with that :/. In addition I changed this off-beat quickly in the rest of this section.
03:56:509 (4) - You need to add a NC here Done.
00:23:732 (2,3) - You can maybe try to add a blanket here ? I think this flows better xD
00:45:676 (2) - I don't really see why you added a hitsound here, there's no emphasized beat on the song so it's quite absurd to add a histound without any reason here If you listen to the music properly, you'll notice the sound in the guitar in (1) is the same one in (2) that's why I've used the double finish in there.
00:55:954 (5) - Still the same problem in this slider : the NC should be on his tail. I suggest to make it a 1/2 slider and add a circle with a NC at 00:56:509. But it doesn't make sense to me.. I mean all the phrase that the singer made are long phrases.. In this case he said ''las de ooooovnis'' you can notice the ''o'' is longer than the rest, having a 1/2 here is not the solution in my opinion.
01:09:565 (3) - Same thing here (but the NC should be on 01:09:843, so maybe add a circle and a 1/2 slider at 01:09:843 with the NC ?) Same explanation.. ''y el alcohoooool''
01:13:176 (4,5) - You can maybe try to make them blanket ? naah.. as you can notice I'm not that exquisite with blankets xD
01:14:009 (5) - Same thing about the NC, it should be at 01:14:287 Same.. don't focus in downbeats nor anything, check the way I'm following the music and I'm sure you'll notice what I'm doing.
01:18:454 (5) - Even if the NC should be on 01:18:732, I think it's justified to have this slider on red ticks. But you have to add a NC on it. I'll have this one in consideration, because makes sense but I don't want a small combo xd.. I'll decide later.
01:25:676 (4) - You can also add another NC here Same here.
01:31:787 (5) - Here it's more problematic. You need to have the NC on 01:32:065 here. Same as before ''ya no es un hogaaaar'' a long ''a'' and I'm representing that.
01:36:509 (4) - Add a new combo here please. Same as before.
01:43:454 (5) - ^ ^
02:15:120 (4,5,6) - If you look at (5)'s circleoverlay (see the picture below), you'll see the blanket isn't perfect, so try to move (5) or to change a bit the slider. Fixed!
02:16:232 (6) - Add a NC here to follow your NC logics please.
02:20:676 (4) - ^
02:34:009 (6) - ^
02:38:454 (5) - ^
02:42:898 (6) - ^
02:47:343 (6) - ^
02:54:565 (3) - ^
03:00:676 (6) - ^
03:05:120 (4) - ^
03:12:343 (5) - ^
Many NCs here which doesn't follow your logics, and I think it's important to follow the same NC pattern on the whole diff.
03:36:232 (5) - NC here
03:40:676 (5) - ^
03:45:398 (4) - ^
03:49:009 (3) - ^
03:54:009 (4) - ^
03:58:454 (4) - ^
04:03:176 (5) - ^
04:06:787 (3) - ^ About the NCs I'll keep them for now, because if you see properly my combo'ing I tried to use long combos becuase I avoid some downbeats because I didn't find them really important and if you check them again they are consistent during the difficulty. Even so, this is the first mod, so I'll wait for others to see what they think.
Same as in the Normal, I noticed a lot of NC issues. The map is really good and polished, there's only the NCs you have to fix
Good luck for rank :3
Hey, as requested :3Thanks a lot for the mod! Also, my NCs has no logic, for some reason I struggle placing them ;(
00:29:287 (1) - This slider isn't placed at the best position since the NC should start at 00:29:843, so I suggest to use 2 circles instead and put the NC on the second one.
00:31:509 (1) - Same problem for this slider.
What you say is true, but for this second "repetition'' of the intro, I wanted to follow the rhythm a bit differently, and as far as I kinow, when this kind of stuff happens, comboing them this way iks the way to go
00:47:343 (3) - You should add a new combo on this slider to follow your NCs logics.
00:56:509 (3,3) - ^
01:18:454 (4) - You need to add a NC on this slider and delete the one at 01:19:565 (1)
01:25:676 (3) - You need to add a NC here too
01:36:232 (4,1) - Same as above, you need to reverse the NC.
01:43:454 (3) - Add another NC here.
02:16:232 (3) - ^
02:25:398 (3) - ^
02:32:621 (1) - You should reverse this slider's curve in my opinion to make its movement goes to 02:33:732 (2), and then it'll increase the flow :
I like it more the way it is now
02:47:343 (4) - Add a NC here please, to follow your NC logics
02:54:565 (3) - ^
03:04:010 (3) - ^
03:12:343 (3) - ^
I'm sorry for all these NC suggestions... The combo are a not very logical in this difficulty, and that's the only problem here, that's why there's only suggestion about it ;w;
Same as in the Normal, I noticed a lot of NC issues. The map is really good and polished, there's only the NCs you have to fix[/notice]
Good luck for rank :3
Deja de hacer mapas tan perfectos ;_;. Hola!
- 00:40:398 (5) No sè si soy solo yo pero me incomoda un poco este slider y los otros del resto del mapa. Me gustarìa que terminase en 00:40:954 pero tendrìas que arreglar las siguientes notas y eso. Solo es una opiniòn personal, no contarìa como sugerencia o algo que debas cambiar Te entiendo, pero hice esto para empezar ahi con la parte del instrumental, asi los jugadores pueden agarrar el ritmo de lo siguiente mas facil.
- 00:50:954 (4) No pusiste ningun hitsound a la cabeza de este slider, por lo tanto se escucha un poquito vacio este lugar. Asi que te sugeriria que agregues algun hitsounds, un Whistle serìa genial Mejor drum finish por consistencia con la hard.
- 01:02:620 Siento que ignoras mucho aqui entre el tick rojo y blanco. Ya que usaste un ritmo mapeado en 1/2 para los tres sliders previos , como hiciste aqui lo mismo en 00:41:232 , me pregunto porque no hacer lo mismo aqui?. Hmm.. Agregue una nota, viendo el BPM bajo creo que va a hacer sencillo, ademas me gusto como va este patron y no lo quiero cambiar mucho.
- 01:25:398 (1) Un Whistle al comienzo de este slider va a resaltar ese sonido muy agudo que se logra escuchar en la musica o tambièn podrìas usar un Drum Finish como lo hiciste en 01:43:176 (1). Completamente. Elegi el Whistle.
- 02:43:176 (3) No sientes como que muy necesario un hitsound aqui ? kkkk
- 03:44:287 (x) Sè que no es muy necesaria una nota aqui, pero realmente me gustaria que pusieras una. Porque està comprobado que cuando un principiante està llevando un ritmo constante y hay como un "corte" de ritmo, el jugador falla. Comprobado por mi Prefiero dejarlo asi por la cancion, ademas el spacing es muy grande para los nuevos, no creo que le erren xD
- 04:02:065 (^) Mismo aca.
- 00:21:509 (2) La cola del slider anterior tiene una curvatura hacia arriba y se siente algo raro que esta nota vaya hacia abajo. Asi que me gustarìa que muevas esta nota a x:220 y:36 para un mejor flow Hecho
- y Mismas sugerencias en cuanto a algunos whistles que en la Easy Ya esta pronto.
Eso serìa todo para mi. Buena suerte mancu!!
From my queue.
- 00:47:620 (2) - I feel like this will flow smoother between (1) and (3) if you turn the curves in the opposite way: http://puu.sh/d1eXv/f44bee43a0.jpg I didn't like that much this :/.. I'll wait for some more opinions.
- 01:13:176 (2) - Minor spacing error can easily be fixed: Code yeah.. fixed.
- 01:34:287 (1,2) - Should be 1.0x distance? That's true xD.. Fixed.
- 01:38:732 (1) - Use some slider shape to add emphasis to the beat on the repeat? Maybe like http://puu.sh/d1fnQ/118e6915a7.jpg or any other shape that puts emphasis on the syncopated beat. Ok.. Made something here.
- 01:43:732 (2) - How about a vertical reflection? I think that will flow nicer: http://puu.sh/d1fzA/81407e5e53.jpg Nah.. I like how it looks and flow actually.
- 02:16:509 (2) - You can make the shape a bit cleaner. The curved part is uneven, making the corner have a bit of a weird bump. You can clean it up by moving the second point so it's equidistant from the first and third: http://puu.sh/d1fUB/24c1997714.jpg Yeah.. Fixed a bit
- 03:09:843 (2) - Same suggestion as 00:47:620 (2) Same here.
- 00:21:509 (2,3) - Fix stack lol.. Fixed this pattern in the previous mod post, is not stacked anymore xD
- 00:38:732 (1,2) - ^ Fixed this one.
- 00:21:787 (3) - Add sliderslide whistle here too? It looks like I have missed it.
- 01:13:176 (4) - I think it will flow a bit better if you rotate it like this: http://puu.sh/d1o0Z/a603bfc7f0.jpg Fixed that but not exactly as you told me, I've fixed it on my own.
- 01:10:954 (5) - I think you should add a new combo here. It will give the drum fill stronger definition, and it's the start of a new vocal phrase... right?
- 01:28:732 (8) - ^
- 02:39:843 (7) - ^
- 02:57:620 (7) - ^ Makes sense. Fixed all of them!
That's all. Nice song and map!
Deja de hacer mapas tan perfectos ;_;. Hola!
- Deberìas considerar hacer uso del kiai time como en las otras dificultades
Oops, ni me di cuenta que no habia xD
- 00:49:565 (1,2,3,4) Me quede un laaargo rato jugando esta parte, siento que los circles posicionados en los ticks rojos no dan una buena sensaciòn de juego para mi. Serìa mejor si corres estas notas a los ticks blancos pero antes cambiando (1) a un 1/2 slider, ademas haciendo esto da un mejor ritmo en 00:51:509 (6,1,2) . Algo asi:
Yo tambien probe un laaaaaargo rato, y demasiado diria, estos ritmos, y al final decidi que asi quedaba mejor.
- 01:09:843 (x) Siento necesario una nota aqui para cubrir ese downbeat, ademas no dejamos tanto espacio libro. Serìa mejor en mi opinion
Lo prefiero como esta ahora
- 02:18:454 Misma sugerencia que 00:49:565 (1,2,3,4)
Eso serìa todo para mi. Buena suerte mancu!!
From my queue.http://puu.sh/d2CUm/1c41324929.osu
- Why no kiai time? Add it to match the other diffs?
Forgot to add.
- 00:26:232 (2) - Try a more interesting shape for this slider? The electric guitar has a cool "growling" effect on this note, so it'd be cool to have a different slider shape to go with it.
Im not an slider artist, and Ill never be, and this will not change, so sorry
- 00:34:009 (1) - This is difficult for the player to anticipate, as they will likely expect to play on the downbeat, whereas this is before the downbeat. I recommend either removing this circle or changing the rhythm like so: http://puu.sh/d1knW/180ba933d0.jpg as the slider will help show them where the downbeat really is.
Will wait for more opinions on this one
- 01:04:843 (2,3,1,2) - Some minor spacing error here. 0.66x should be closer to 0.6x.
- 02:33:732 (2,3,1,2) - ^
Youre totally right!
- 02:30:398 (3) - New combo.
- 03:37:898 (1) - Did you intentionally change DS to 0.7x at this part? I can't tell
Youre totally right! Hahaha
- 03:38:454 (3,4,5) - I think you should increase distance on these to 1.0x, since they are not overlapping.
And this is also another mistake xD
That's all. Nice song and map!
- I remember that ErufenRito wasn't in Xanandra's maps tags and he didn't like to include this.
Yes please mancuso ;(
- 00:29:287 (1) - Will overlap with accuracy meter, move a bit up if you care.
- 00:34:009 (1,2,3,4,5) - Five 1\2 hits in a row can be tiring for newbie players.
- 01:27:898 (4) - Convert this to 1\2 slider? Seems like more suitable to diff rhythm.
- 02:56:787 (4) - ^ Same thing
- 01:47:620 () - Same as for easy diff. I guess it more suitable to map until this point.
- 03:16:509 () - ^ Here too.
I prefer it more this way tbh
- 03:34:009 (1) - Same as for Easy.
Im not sure how easy is mapped, but they are sliders, they should be fine
- 04:08:176 (6) - Try to make this slider repeat. Will cover last beats greatly.
I didnt rerally like it much D:!
Great as always. Good Luck!
Hello Hey!Thanks for modding! I've not changed that much things here, even so I appreciate your effort here
- Maximum video quality I can get for 17mb 4.30min long http://puu.sh/d5k8P/9e2e958e4f.avi Looks great! Used!
- Timing… I've got 18720 offset and 107,990 bpm, test and decide which is better. This won't take much time anyway. Hmm.. I don't think the BPM is wrong here, in addition with your offset sounds off in some parts.. I'll keep the timing for now but I'll wait for some more opinions.
- I remember that ErufenRito wasn't in Xanandra's maps tags and he didn't like to include this. pl0x Xanandra D:
- 00:40:398 (5) - Best transfer to lyrics\guitar part here will be (if you want it exactly here) http://puu.sh/d6aPF/c6a52b740b.jpg because you cover strong lyrics part from 00:40:676 () to 00:40:954 () atm it feels a bit wrong cus 00:40:398 (5) - covers weak part of lyrics and next strong part is just a gap. I prefer to leave that as it is, the stronger part in guitar starts in 00:40:676 - , plus, this will make the pattern easier for new players because with the 1/2 slider I'm changing the beat providing them a better transition.
- 00:58:176 (4) - ^ Same thing Same here.
- 01:06:509 (4,1) // 01:14:843 (3,1) // 02:27:065 (5) - To feel difference you can compare above spots with this, so smooth transfer to red tick. But they are difference, because here I'm following vocals, in the previous spots I was following the highest pitches in the guitar.
- 01:47:620 () - Why diff not mapped until here, this is better place to start break than 01:45:398 (3)
- 03:16:509 () - ^ Here too. This is a Easy difficulty, that's why I've decided to map it in this way (And please, the next time don't use those ''()'' because the link doesn't work properly ).
- 02:09:287 (4) - Same thing, like on 00:40:398 (5) Same.
- 03:34:287 (1) - Should start from 03:34:287 () - If player is not familiar with the song it's hard to hit accurately from lyrics beat while surrounding strong beats (we suppose this will be newbie player) are missed. I don't think this will be hard, I mean I started over a red tick and I tried to change the beat as fast as I could for the sake of the difficulty.
- 00:37:065 (4) - uhm, seems like a bit random extend to lyrics, cus you have many similar spots where slider ends on red tick, nothing really bad tho but maybe end this one on 00:37:343 ()
- ^ Also applies to:
02:23:732 (4) // 02:24:843 (6) // 02:26:509 (3) - As you know, I love the variety in my maps and in both ways this fit, so I'll keep that.
- 00:38:732 (1,2) - Also this is like unnecessary\inconsistent diff spike, better to place just triplet here if you want to stress lyrics http://puu.sh/d6cxt/6441dfd080.jpg , this is way more enjoyable to play and hell consistent with the general rhythm of this difficulty. But sounds completely different :/, in addition he sang in this way only here, so this is not my problem here. I think the inconsistent is Azier
- 02:05:398 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ Same thing Same as before.
Great as always. Good Luck!
From My Modding QueueThanks for your help! It was a useful mod!
Sorry for my late.
- I think your style is fairly unremarkable. so my modding might not be of avail, maybe.
- Yeah, I think your map-set name is a good idea. but, if you want for ranked, you should check the difficulty name. maybe, you already know that. I think this is rankable, I have ranked other version with similar names proof and some other mappers are doing the same when they map songs in spanish. So yeah, I'll keep them.
- hmm... 03:51:787 - If you decide long kiai-time to this timing, you should be almost made equally, imo. for example, 01:10:954 - , 02:40:676 and so on.. That sections are important but not that important as the last part (in my point of view ofc), so having a simple flash kiai is enough I suppose.
- 00:18:732 (1,2,3,4) - Add Whistle at head part? Hmm.. I'll consider it but for now is a no. I'm emphasizing the red ticks only in the first section because they are the higher in this part.
- 00:27:620 (1,2) - Try *this shape? This is more like it looks neat. Fixed a bit
- 00:39:843 (4) - Add Whistle~ I think is not that necessary
- 00:42:898 (2,3) - Try *this? Fixed a bit this as well.
- 00:59:009 (1,2,3) - hmm... This copy seems to be not particularly good, imo. 01:01:232 (3) - try just use the curve slider? Naa.. I don't think so. I prefer to keep this one
- 02:35:398 (3) - Add Whistle at tail part. oops.. That's true. Fixed.
- 01:01:648 (2) - I suggest removal it. this timing is not a suitable one. Hmm.. but it's following vocals. Keeping it for now, I'll wait for some more opinions.
- 01:05:954 (5) - Move to x362 y84? I find the flow weird if I do that :/
- 01:32:620 (6) - Move to x411 y63 Makes sense! Done (But I have decided to move it to x:408 y:59 instead).
- 02:59:565 (2,3,4) - stack is more than better, imo~ yeah.. looks better xD
- 03:51:232 (8,9,10) - ^ But not this one
Shoot Star. Good Luck.
Yo o/ Hey!Thanks Baka! .. I've explained everything about my easy, about the Normal I don't think other is really necessary because this Hard is pretty simple, I mean consistent spacing, compressed 1/4 patterns and simple rhythm.
- Consider making your colours a little less bright. Yur colours are cute, but they may hurt eyes in a really bad way as they are too bright. Meh.. I like them, fits with the BG and video in a good way in my opinion. That's why I'll keep it.
- I'm quite sure that Xanandra won't be happy to have ErufenRito in the tags. Anyways, you'd bettter ask him directly. I'd really like to keep it :/ but oh well.. Removed
- 00:41:232 (1,2,3) - 00:58:176 (4,1) - and so on - I doubt that this rhythm is a way to go for the easiest diff. The problem is that you switch your rhythm and it feels confusing for beginners. Moreover, sometimes the polarity changes like 00:44:565 (3) - leave stong beats (00:44:843) unstressed. The main point is that beginners are incapable of reading/handling rhythm changes/polarity switches I did that because I wanted to emphasize the higher points in the music, generally when I map I focus on that, what is the higher thing that I listen in the music. In those cases I think the guitar sounds higher than the vocals or any other instrumental (and some others vocals sound higer than drums for examples) and I've decided to map it over the red ticks but not doing it randomly. I always use a 1/2 slider before the patterns over red ticks (fitting with the song) to give a proper transition so new players could learn the patterns better; always using Sliders and NOT single notes over red ticks that I think will be much harder for new players. Nowadays I've seen Easy difficulties much harder than this one and I'm pretty sure this fits with the difficulty (we have to include the BPM and all the settings are really low), so this is my point of view. I think this is more like a subjective thing, but I respect your opinion
- 01:43:732 (2) - minor - I'd suggest to make this curve more obvious. The ngle is too small and significant parts of the sliderbody get overlapped in a tricky way. rough example I like how this looks, looks sexy for me xD
Actually, I don't quite agree with your rhythm as it feels sorta too complicated for the easiest diff.
- 00:38:732 (1,2,3) - you could use some rhythm like you did it with 00:36:787 (2,3,4) - I just feel like 00:39:009 - the beat here should be mapped. It has some beats and vocals and ignoring it feels unnatural. ''veo la noche'' starts over the blue tick with the note over the downbeat I'm just following the instrumental. Plus, and the slider follows pretty much correct the rhythm, I mean ''veo'' is a pretty long vocal and that's why I tried to represent. Sometimes is good to play with the rhythms to make the gameplay more interesting I think.
Note: 01:33:176 - and I'd suggest to map this beat as well Hmm.. I prefer to keep this one as well. I mean, the stop appears in the vocals, having a stop in the map is consistent with the song.
- 00:43:454 (5) - haven't you missed a new combo here? It would fit with the vocals/pattern, if I am not mistaken. It'll be really short and a bit inconsistent if I compare with the rest of my comboing. And I think the combo in 00:45:398 - fits the music on a better way.
- 02:05:537 (2,3) - minor - the DS feels a little random. Mind keeping it more consistent? That's true xD. Fixed!
This diff is amazing!
I don't really agree with your rhythm choice on Easier diffs, but I really do love the Hard. Well, try to get more opinions or give a try to the suggested changes now, I am 100% sure that it'd make the diffs mmuch better! Keep up the good work, man! Just as I said, patterns are great, it's just that I don't agree with your rhythm on Easy. Also, that'd be great if you could make Normal harder and fix the unbalanced diff gap @.@
Best of luck!
- I can't find big problem.
I think its better the way it currently is
- 00:34:009 (1) - I think removal one reverse and add circle is better.
- I'm quite sure that Xanandra won't be happy to have ErufenRito in the tags. Anyways, you'd bettter ask him directly.
Oh you mancuso :<
- There are quite a lot of unused green lines. Please, consider removing them as they might glitch the game. 01:47:343 - example.
So far, I don't know any glitch that might occur, the reason that I decided not to so it's because there's just too many of them, and deleting them one by one gives more room to errors, and thus to actually really glitch it, so in the end I decided it was not worth it.
- I'd try to map those empty 3/2 gaps like 00:28:732 - first of all, that'd give your more consistent rhythm. SEcondly, it will make the star rating go higher and improve the balance of the set significantly.
I disagree, this diff fits perfectly as a middle diff between hard and easy imo. The fact that it has so low star rating just proves that star rating calculations (specially for easier difficulties as I have seen so far) it's still not very precise. Just check how frequent you have to click the notes, in easy it's usually every 2 white ticks, with the occasional 1 or 3 or 4 ticks and with a low amount of circles as well (17%), it's basically follow sliders, while the normal is mainly every 1 tick with the occasional 1/2 tick with much more amount of circles (35%)
Anyways, this map was very hard for me to map, as since the rhythms are kinda hard to follow (as in the guitar, vocals, drums, etc pretty much have different polarity, and since they take prominence in different parts throughout the song, making the transitions for them in a smooth way was pretty hard, even more since I had to keep it simple, or else it would be too complicated to understand), So yeah, I guess what I try to say is that adding more notes just for the sake of making it more difficult won't do it for me.
- 02:56:232 (3,1) - pretty sure you'd like to keep x1.0 DS here instead of weird x1.2 which was sorta inconsistent.
■ 00:29:287 (1,2,1,2) - Maybe try this rhythm? Having the downbeat on 00:29:287 (1) - 's and 00:31:509 (1) - 's end + a break on a audible long note at ~00:31:093 - and 00:33:454 - makes this feel weird to me.
■ 01:16:232 (2) - I#d actually move the NC here. 01:15:676 (1) - kinda sounds like it belongs to 01:14:843 (4) -, where 01:16:232 (2) - sounds completely different
Actually, youre half right, combo should start at 01:14:843 -
■ 02:19:565 (3,4) - unstack? You also didnt stack it here 00:51:232 (4,1) - + you didnt use any stacks at all in this diff, so why would you use one here? Kepp the cursors moving /o/
■ 04:09:287 (3) - Circle here?
There's no real need for that imo, so no need to complicate things for nothing
I took my time, but I finally check this mod .. Thanks a lot!
Hi there, coming from your request in our/my Modding Queue. Be so kind to take some minutes (or seconds, lets be honest) to answer to my mods. Dont be a dick and just "lol didnt changed stuffs hurr durr" without an explanation. If I told you something that was against your map, tell me why. This way mapper and modder both gain something. As you can see, I always give a proper answer to all the modders, so don't worry(copy paste end)
Other than that, colours yellow to red indicate how important changes would be in my opinion[General]
■ I'll assume that the difficulty names are Easy Normal and Hard in ... Spanish? PT? D: Spanish.. It's a spanish song, that's why xD
■ How about adding the translated title into the tags? Hmm.. not really necessary in my opinion :/, let's see what others think[Easy]
I guess I'll go somewhat nazi on things (like small coord changes), as I think that the map's probably really good already
■ 00:36:509 (1,2,3) - Personally not a big fan of only slightly curved things, so maybe have these in a straight line? I like how this flow, during the gameplay the difference is really low, that's why I'll keep it.
■ 00:37:620 (3) - I think a blasic rhythm like (image) would be better in an Easy diff. But this works for me, I mean he changed exactly the syllable in this point, so using a repetition in there is the best way to cover it I think.
■ 00:40:398 (5) - y 132 to be on the same coord as 00:37:620 (3) -
■ 00:41:232 (1) - 00:59:009 (1) - (etc) It kinda buggs me that this one a) doesnt start on the big white/downbeat, but on an empty redtick. The actual vocal starts at the blue tick behind that (which obviously also wouldnt be a good idea to place it on in an Easy diff)
Imo, it'd be better if you kept a simple rhythm here as well. Moving the objects to the white tick before sounds much better and prevents unmapped strong beats and awkward vocal mapping Ok guys, you win.. I've seen much harder things in easy difficulties but you're complaining a lot about it so maybe I'm wrong.. Re-mapped all of the up-beat..02:10:120 (1,2) -
02:27:898 (1) -
■ 01:06:509 (4,1) - These two bug me for a similar reason as above. They feel awkward as they skip strong beats that shouldve been mapped. But he's singing in this way, pls! I've to follow the music, in this case there is not other thing to follow like the other points, sadly this is not my fault, is Azier (the singer) fault..
■ 01:12:065 (1,2) - Less edgy maybe? 1 is new, 2 is old Hmm.. nah, this is more a personal like I suppose, I'll keep that because I like how this one looks.
■ 02:19:843 (2) - curve a tiny bit more for a better blanket? oops... Done..
■ 04:04:287 (1) - Maybe change this one to how 04:02:620 (2,3) - works? (with the little break inbetween) Completely different sections, I'm not changing that..[Hard]
■ Are all the Sliderslide hitsounds intended? 00:19:565 (4) - for example. Sometimes you use them, sometimes you dont (another example: you use them here 01:05:120 (4) - but you dont use them the slider after 01:07:343 (1) - ) Yep, they are intentional, some of them are following the instrumental (in the first section till 00:36:509 -), the rest are following in general long prhases.
■ 00:46:509 (4) - I dont think that you'll need a drum hitsound here. There's nothing drumm-y to support lol.. this should be a soft whistle instead, little mistake xD
■ 03:06:787 (8) - ctrl+g maybe? Would support the circular movement/flow into the next Slider. Nice one, I liked it. Fixed.
Looks good :3