forum

I lost my motivation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
I'm university student now, because of that I need to move to the other city.
I'm at home every saturday
I play with 12 inch laptop full screen, 23 inch monitor full screen (computer) if I'm at home, is it fine or not?
And I feel depressed becase I have switch to tablet 6 days ago and still can't fc the map that I can almost consistently fc with mouse and I get about 5 miss on that map
I lost my motivation in this game, but I don't want to quit yet

Edit : I forgot to say I play with different desk high when I'm not at home
- Marco -
You just need to get used to tablet
Rio-
Practice more with that tablet and get used with It... Rome wasn't built in a day.

If You lost motivation in this game, then quit (or maybe take a break for awhile)
about the desk thingy, I usually switch desk too... but It won't bother you much if You already get used to It
sayonara_sekai
i couldnt play anythign when I got my tablet because my area was too small. switched to full area (intuos 480s) and instantly felt better.
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
@marcostudios
Yes, but other problem like monitor size change and desk high change make me not sure that I can get used to tablet
@Rio-
What about monitor size?
@phonics
I play with full area cth 480, have a problem to reach top left part
Friendan
Games are supposed to be fun, so if it's not fun, then quit. Or at least that's why I play osu!
GoldenWolf
Well just play with these different setups when you have to and see if you can get accustomed to them? I don't really know what you're expecting as answers lol
[ Yuugiri ]
winber1
quit osu
Kouya-

winber1 wrote:

quit osu
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

GoldenWolf wrote:

Well just play with these different setups when you have to and see if you can get accustomed to them? I don't really know what you're expecting as answers lol
actually my question is "is it fine to have inconsistent monitor size and desk high?"
actually the cause I lost my motivation is I still not get used to tablet for 6 days and I don't know is it normal or not (but surprisingly I get used to tablet now and finally I can fc and push myself again with harder beatmap to improve)
but there is still other thing that makes me lost my motivation, I afraid that someday I will have no time to play
because I never thing to leave this game

XenXus wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3309285/
I'm sorry but I have different problem, it's not about consistency
Dexus
Give up playing on one of the setups so you can build consistency. Less playing to an extent is good for players.
Gumpy

Rio- wrote:

Practice more with that tablet and get used with It... Rome wasn't built in a day.

If You lost motivation in this game, then quit (or maybe take a break for awhile)
about the desk thingy, I usually switch desk too... but It won't bother you much if You already get used to It
This is the best answer anyone can give you.