Topic Starter
Friendan

ishimaru94 wrote:

Shitpost at it's finest
its following op so not its not $#@& posting sir
AutoMedic
what the actual fuck
kirueggy
hey ur that guy from battlefield hardline right?
AutoMedic
Ohmygod

hurr
NaTha
Why?
Trash Boat

Friendan wrote:

ishimaru94 wrote:

Shitpost at it's finest
its following op so not its not shit posting sir
dude you are replying to yourself. that's lame
Topic Starter
Friendan

Trash Boat wrote:

dude you are replying to yourself. that's lame
shut up nerd neck yourself
plz dont lock mr color because i am trying to having an internet arguement with these feminist christianin neonazi gay-hating fags
Bweh
I suppose speaking to yourself is pretty cool

Let me try that for a bit

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WtQf6Q6tKt

nose is pretty backed up
Topic Starter
Friendan

Brian OA wrote:

I suppose speaking to yourself is pretty cool

Let me try that for a bit

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WtQf6Q6tKt

nose is pretty backed up
new meam, gonna add to nowurmeam
Topic Starter
Friendan
*meem
Topic Starter
Friendan
*me-mee
Topic Starter
Friendan
gah what is it again?
10 friendollars for anyone who reminds me.
thx
--friendan, the meme master
dont forget to casn in your friendandollas 2
Kanye West
INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER
OzzyOzrock
this is the shittiest sequel since league of legends 2
ColdTooth
go away
AutoMedic

ColdTooth wrote:

go away
before i rap horribly
DeletedUser_3905941
Omg hai ^___^ Im Panda-Chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^
When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^= I looked up and saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!
KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPAA SUPAA SUPAA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!
he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then Sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! And guess what!!!!!! He kissed me again!!!!!!! ** \(^O^)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<)
DeletedUser_3905941
Hai =^_____^= PANDA-CHAN heeeeeerrreee!! <3 <3 ^__<
I am SUPA SUPA HAppy today!! >____^ <333333333333333333 SASUKE IS HAPPY TOO!! OMG SUPA SUPA KAWAII ~DESU ~DESU Yay! <3 ^_^
Chances are you will see it again >.< <.< <333333333333 (^o^) because I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE telling everybody about my HUBBYZZ SAKUKE! ((<<)- OMG! I LOVE HIM SO MUCHEEEZZ. he is so KAAAWWWAAAIIIII!!!!! ^.^ <33333333 ~desu ~desu
OMG! SASUKE CAME HOOMMMEE! hes home everyone !!!^^. look look, hes home ^^ <333333333333 @_@@@@@@@ '____-;;;;;;;;
@@ OH MY GODZZZ SASUKE IS KISSING ME ON THE NECK!!! (@@ (òó) (òó) (òó)>>) he wants to make love to me 0.0. OMG! my heart is racing a million miles an hour <333333333 Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!! ZZZZ NYAAAA!! ^^
Bai Everyone... ME AND SASUKE ARE OFF TO MAKE MORE BABIES.. Yay Yay!!! bumpy bumpy time! Hours of fun time IN SASUKES BED..... NAKED!! OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! <33333333333 [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! >__** ** (O)/ YAY! Yay! happy happy haaaaapppppppppppyyyyyy!! NEKO NEKO KAWAII SUPA supa SUPA KAWAII DESU DESU ; ) "",.._____^^ (--(
NYAAA! ^_^
DeletedUser_3905941
PANDA-CHAN HEEERRREEEE!!! ===>________^===;;;;;;;;;;
I just came back from VACATION at the <333333333 KAWAII ZONE ^__~ and guess what... IM WITH SASUKE ON THE WHOLE VACATION <3333333!!! =^_____^= OMGZZZZZ HES SO HOT WITH THAT SUPA SUPA SEXY ABBS!!! DESU DEUS >.> >_> ^o^ ^_< HE'S SO FRIGGIN SUPA SUPA KAWAII!!! @_@@_@@_@ NYAAAA! ~desu ~desu
NOW i'm going to tell you about the BEST VACATION OF MY LIFE :D :D :D WITH MY HOT HUBBY SASUKE!!! <33333333333 SUPA SUPA KAWAII VACATION WE HADDDD!!!! <333333333333 ^3^ ^3^ @_@@@@@ =^____^;;;;;
While we were walking down the beach, holding hands... ^_____~;;; (of course, HE'S MAH HABBEH AND I LUUUV HIM SOO MUCHEZZZ <333333) i saw some FAT GUIZE AND BITCHES ON OUR POOL -_- OMG WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CLOG UP OUR KAWAII VACATION?!??!? -_- >.< ò_ó TT______TT;;;;
then Sasuke (w/ his SUPA KAWWAIIII ABS O.O;;;;;) released his SUPA PAWAFURU RASENGAN (or is it chidori, i'm ssoooooo braindead -_-) and BLASTED *O* THOSE FAT NERDS AND HOES OFF OF OUR ROMANTICA POOL *_* <33333333 =^________^;;;; while everyone was looking ôoô guess what... WE WERE HAVING SEX ON THE POOL WITH KAWAII SASUKE!!!!!!! ^______^';';';';' <333333333 everyone was envious >:P, and while we're having our bumpy bumpy time <3333 WE MADE 953 BABIES ON THE TRIP o_____________o;;;;; THEY WERE SOOOOOOO SUPA SUPA @_@ SUPA KAWAII =^==____^L;LL;; THEY BECAME CHIBI NINJAS *_** AFTER THAT
bai everyone, we're off to SASUKE'S APARTMENT TO MAKE MOAR BEBEZZZ ^__________^ <333333333333333333 OMG THEY'RE SOOOOOO KAWAIII!! WE'RE GONNA HAV A FUN TIME NAKED ON SASUKE'S BED, MEKEN BEBEZZZZ alllll frigggeeeeen naitu ^____^;;;-0-=0=- YAY YAY!! NEKO SUPA BAKA SUPA neko sUPA KAWAII KAWAII DEUS DESU DUES! <3333333333333333333333333 ^ooo_^o^_^o_^ yay happy nEKo yay bAAK HAPpy NEKO KAWAII DESU SUPA DESU BAKA NEKO KAWAII SUPA BAKA NEKO SUPA DESU KAWAII!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!)_)#$@(^_#*$#!(&_
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! <333333333 =^__________<=;'623;5[3r;t
AutoMedic
Omg hai ^___^ Im Panda-Chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^
When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^= I looked up and saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!
KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPAA SUPAA SUPAA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!
he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then Sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! And guess what!!!!!! He kissed me again!!!!!!! ** \(^O^)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<)
Cyclohexane
(´・ω・`)