forum

[duplicate] In-game Osu! recorder

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
elliwz
Hey guys, let's say you just finished a really hard map like scarlet rose with 100% accuracy and you want to show it to some other people.
So what do you do? Well you record it with the in-game feature that allows you to record your replays, and upload the replay wherever you want.

Basically just a feature that allows you to record your replays, i feel like this would be really useful because then people wouldn't have to pay for fraps or any other recording programs only because they want to upload that one video where they got a high rank on a map to youtube.

Please make this a real thing, it would be awesome! :)
Rio-
There's a side Software that can be used to record replay into YouTube already, maybe You can use this instead?

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service
silmarilen
use obs
Topic Starter
elliwz
@Rio Yeah i guess that could work, but only one player can upload at a time. And it looks kinda messy tbh.
I'd like a simple in-game feature much like osu! direct or something like that. And it doesn't necessarily have to upload it directly to your youtube account, but to somewhere on your computer, like a folder with all recorded replays.
Nathanael
Then it has been denied at the past: t/78789, t/4534
Marked duplicate.

awp wrote:

It'd be nice if osu! did it FOR you, but the work involved to integrate such a thing isn't worth the opportunity cost of:

use FRAPS.
Topic Starter
elliwz
I would use fraps, but who wants to pay 37$ just to be able to record videos that are longer than 30 sec? ._.
silmarilen

silmarilen wrote:

use obs
Topic Starter
elliwz

silmarilen wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

use obs
Ok i'll try it :p